• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Francesca Kensington is a student at the New York Police Academy, but one day she is suddenly dragged out of her classroom by a big black police chief with a huge afro. He tells her to calm her white ass, and become a magical police girl for the N. Y. P. D. and fight crime, in the name of Liberty and Justice!

This is so dumb it's amazing.

'murica

PK Gaming

Prison School

Talk about a complete reversal!!
The prisoners became the guards and vice versa

The new antagonist is awesome, haha

Zweizer

Banned
Magical Police Girl ch1

Okay this IS written by an American. Probably.

This is probably the most American thing I've read all week. The only thing that'd make it American-er would be if she was dual wielding guns.

This is exactly as amazing as hekk and scy said.

So what series is it?

Magical Police Girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi (one shot)

I like how there's no Onodera in this

Revo

This reminds me that it's been too long since the last translated Magical Exam Student chapter.

I doubt it'll be translated anymore but it is being done on webtoons now (although still 2 behind what scans had been at) now under Magical 12th Graders.

Onepunch-Man 36.2

300d3fb9c1.jpg

Still manage to pack in that insane art in so few pages

What in the actual fuck, that synopsis.
Merica indeed.

Itoshi no curry 1-15
wow this manga, its pulling things so fast, /swt.
Pls slow down!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shingeki no Kyojin

Shit is going down. I can't wait for the same tired, stale complaint "where are the titans/basement?"

Shingeki no Kyojin 60

Welp that felt short, even if they more or less skipped the actual attack on the MP base to not waste pages on it. They focus on three different scenes, that's why it's a bit slower than I would like.

But it also had had decent scenes, like the MP guy trying to turn the tables and provoke Levi to surrender and "save" his team, or the newspaper guy explaining to his naive worker how the real world works and how he got accustomed to it and how he has a family to think of. And it has Hanji in her commander role which rules.
It's frustrating to see how strong is the monarchy. It seems more they are in a dictatorial state or absolute monarchy, I never thought of that. Still, something has to give in, they have to lose control some day, and now there are several people in Trost that knows the truth.

The kinetic sense in the action is great, btw.

upandaway

Shingeki no Kyojin

Translation was okay this time.

Survey groups are doing as well as they can but things are going down way faster than they can deal with. The only way I can see out of this now is a civil war (by revealing the truth to all the citizens as fast as possible).

Where is fairy tail :(

break week for all manga... no WSJ for next week too

Shingeki no Kyojin 60

Civil war is the only way... having a army of the poor vs the rich
maybe some people from the Northern country towns will help

the survey corps is too small to handle everything

Forget-me-Not

From the artist of Wandering Emanon. Alas, here he is also the writer and the guy should shut up, draw, and let the thinking to others. I'm no the only one that thinks that way, considering this manga was discontinued, I think after five chapters he was told to stop it, so he did two longer than usual chapters, the last one with a modicum of resolution, and that's it.

The narration and development is confusing even if really it isn't that complicated and all over the place. The characters are inconsistent, sometimes the MC seems a good detective, other times she is dull and gullible, in some chapters almost nothing happens and in others they try to tell too much.

upandaway

Amari Mawari 14

Googled Versailles, looks neat. Parfum Palace from Pokemon immediately popped into my mind, I guess it's based on that.

kasane

Forget-me-Not

From the artist of Wandering Emanon. Alas, here he is also the writer and the guy should shut up, draw, and let the thinking to others. I'm no the only one that thinks that way, considering this manga was discontinued, I think after five chapters he was told to stop it, so he did two longer than usual chapters, the last one with a modicum of resolution, and that's it.

The narration and development is confusing even if really it isn't that complicated and all over the place. The characters are inconsistent, sometimes the MC seems a good detective, other times she is dull and gullible, in some chapters almost nothing happens and in others they try to tell too much.

that art is eye catching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom