• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quixzlizx

Yeah, I've only read the released Golden Time manga, but I like the characters more than Toradora's characters so far. I can tell that Banri is going to end up enraging me, though.

Should I just watch the anime?

Shengar

Did anyone ever tell you that
the immortal creature is deaf, shown by empty dialogue bubble of the girl last word and also mute, as its dialogue bubble when crying is also empty?

Let me cry even harder

Quasar

Yeah, I've only read the released Golden Time manga, but I like the characters more than Toradora's characters so far. I can tell that Banri is going to end up enraging me, though.

Well the story is complete. And I really liked Horie Yui as the actress for Koko. I imagine the manga will take ages to get through.

Naruto 688

Still not over.

Bleach 592

This was a very Bleach chapter.
I'm sure everyone who was cut horribly in this chapter will be fine.

One Piece 756

17th anniversary, Jesus.

Man I hope Rebecca doesn't join the crew, getting harder to deny that possibility now and- Wait hold on a second. Is...is Robin going to have a fucking fight?
I don't comprehend this development.

Hunter x Hunter 349

That Guardian Sacred Beast.
Uh, wow Togashi. Wow.
I hope we won't have to remember all these princes specifically.

Kingdom 398

Oh c'mon. Don't you know that if you're the villain and you leave halfway through a battle you're winning against the protagonist you're fucked the next time you fight?

Soma 81

Don't think the reporter is actually a spy, doesn't really seem like Stalker-kuns methods.

Also I heard PRISON SCHOOL GOT AN ANIME
I'M PLACING MY FULL HOPES INTO THIS

kasane

why did the two chefs in nobunaga no chef wanted to go to the heisei period

they must have used a time machine or some shit

:lol

Berserk will be on a hiatus until September after the new chapter.

Hey, September is after August! That's hardly a hiatus, this is a monthly series.

------------------------------------------------------

Akame ga KILL! Zero 9

I hardly know whats going on in this, too many characters who will die sometime.
But it is kind of smutty. I guess.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone ever tell you that
the immortal creature is deaf, shown by empty dialogue bubble of the girl last word and also mute, as its dialogue bubble when crying is also empty?

Let me cry even harder
STOP IT

Ore Monogatari 9
Suna is the best third wheel.

Ore Monogatari!! 8-9

Fuckkkk their love is so pure, I can't handle it

Okusan 11

"Filled with darlings love" lmao

Prison School 131-137

9f12afd4e8.jpg

I'm dying here

Almost thought we'd get some more Chairman there.
The stakes of this are so hilarious now

kasane

whoa holy fuck just realized bunta almost foreshadowed everything in initial d

even then he implied the ae86 most likely won't run a year after he sold it to takumi

kasane

I'm pretty sure he only made one post in mangagaf, and it was about some futa thing. Heh, at least it's something memorable :(

gotta go out with a bang

like that tornado shark dude

im sorry if this somehow sounded offensive

sousei no onmyouji 7

his powers probably going out of control or some shit

_hekk05

Banned
The dream is dead.

Arrived at the kino main branch 4 hours after opening, looked at the shelf and...

There was a convenient hole in the shelf space approximately Hi Score Girl vol 1-5 long. It was bookended by a copy of Hi Score Girl Fan Book (poor fanbook).

Which basically meant someone bought the only set available in singapore in the 4 hours prior to my arrival.

The dream is dead.

Jintor help me pls ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

Jintor

lol. we'll see if the tropical cyclone headed this way stops me going out to get high score girl before they pull it off the shelves

I've said it before, I'll say it again: rip hito, you will be missed :(

Wiseblade

One Piece (Catching up)

Sabo!!! Why are you so boss?

Naruto (Catching up)
Kaguya is the least compelling antagonist of the entire series. An appropriate end, really.

naruto
so unless obito/kishimoto can transfer blood via spirit chakra kakashi should be pretty much dead on the first page of the next chapter after using susano, right?

bleach
this really seems like bleach anime filler shit

one piece
pages are still busy as fuck and i can't understand wtf is going on...classic oda

Rhapsody

Banned

Don't watch the anime. Although if you like the characters more than Toradora, who knows, maybe you'll like the anime.

Light novel's probably where it's at from what I've read. I don't know if the manga is better than the anime.

Koisome Momiji OT
Another satisfying ending. I would place this just higher than Uwagaki, they both have their merits in them.

Thank god for MC having balls, it takes some shit to
deny a confession by Yui(pls, second best gurl)
. Kotori is like another girl that did not need to appear, but still at least her character is not bad, and she does not clash with the romance.

Overall, yes, i would recommend this, if you just want a good short, and fluffy romance.
oh and that pose:

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch115

Yo we goin' to the next level now.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch31

Gotta be awkward to sleep next to your future stepfather.
Has anyone else tried this?

Hooo

ha haaaaa Hooooo

when I saw that arm seen and I though Sugo lost it

HEART ATTACK
This chapter... this is too much for my heart... and no WSJ next week :(

Zweizer

Banned
Zweizer post if you're ok :p

Gaah—!!

Okusan ch11

The power of boobs compels you to bend the rules for me!

Amari Mawari ch14

Versailles is so overrated.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki ch10

Dried plums? Eww.

Edit: Oh, confused them with pickled plums. Dried are okay, but pickled are just nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom