• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Marika chapter in disguise, duh.

I hope one day he can revisit Double Arts. It'll never happen, but I still hope.

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? 1-4
Step mom is disgusting, was surprised at the shoujo ai. I didn't look at the tags.

Kaoichou wa Maid-sama! 37

MSuRmNW.png

this chapter was full of hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

second worse girl?

man

Only Onodera is worse.

Chitoge's mom > Chitoge > Onodera's mom -> Haru -> Tsugumi -> Ruri -> old teacher -> Marika -> Yui -> Onodera

Kaoichou wa Maid-sama! 37

this chapter was full of hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Only Onodera is worse.

Chitoge's mom > Chitoge > Onodera's mom -> Haru -> Tsugumi -> Ruri -> old teacher -> Marika -> Yui -> Onodera

If you switched the places with Chitoge and Marika the list would be so much better. I'm not even joking.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Neko to Watashi no Kinyoubi 7

So it's just kind of a dumb, generic shoujo romance, but I dunno, I find the concept of a horny 11 year old asshole trying to snatch the wishy washiest high school girl in the world away from her generic "cool" boyfriend fucking hilarious. Constantly sucking air through my teeth as I read this.

The girl is kinda insufferable with her whole "argh I'm not cool enough for my cool sempai boyfriend" schtick, and also her "argh I can't tear my eyes off this shota swag" thing. She's cute though, I guess.

Quixzlizx

it's technically a Yui chapter, but because Yui is probably the second worse girl in the manga even someone as terrible as Marika was more of a highlight.

Lol, what is this garbage. You hate the proactive ones, waiting for your fated yamato nadeshiko to appear.

I liked Chitoge, but she hasn't done shit since her mom appeared. She's just a second straight man at this point, which was even literally displayed when Raku and her were the guest judges of the pageant.

Lol, what is this garbage. You hate the proactive ones, waiting for your fated yamato nadeshiko to appear.

I liked Chitoge, but she hasn't done shit since her mom appeared. She's just a second straight man at this point, which was even literally displayed when Raku and her were the guest judges of the pageant.

and the other girls have? She's had the most development of any character in the series except for Haru. Which is why Haru is second best in the harem.

like breaking it down none of these characters have done shit and aren't likely to do so until it ends, but the ones that have (in a relative sense) are better than the others.

scy

thats why you have Onodera so high too

Let's just agree that nisekoi don't have great waifus.

If the story inched forward more often, it would probably help the girls. Right now, they're just kind of ... around. Don't need huge progress but it should just be staggered a bit better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Haru is just Chitoge-2. Her character development has been pretty similar too.

Oh, and guys I was reading Fate stay/night for some reason. Um, this is fuckin' lewd, man. For like no reason either.

scy

I remember wondering how FSN was going to treat that scene in the anime.

That uh ... wasn't what I expected.

Quixzlizx

and the other girls have? She's had the most development of any character in the series except for Haru. Which is why Haru is second best in the harem.

like breaking it down none of these characters have done shit and aren't likely to do so until it ends, but the ones that have (in a relative sense) are better than the others.

She's had no development at all since her mom's arc, which was over 50 chapters ago. Haru has made attempts, Marika has made attempts, Yui has made attempts.

I agree that Kosaki is worst, though.

scy

Well how would you replenish someone's mana I'd like to hear suggestions

VuroTKe.jpg

Fucking DEEN.

Umineko got a dragon.

Umineko. Got. A. Dragon.

She's had no development at all since her mom's arc, which was over 50 chapters ago. Haru has made attempts, Marika has made attempts, Yui has made attempts.

Chitoge has had a few arcs since her mom was around. Or do things like Raku's amnesia / her birthday not count for this?

Quixzlizx

Chitoge has had a few arcs since her mom was around. Or do things like Raku's amnesia / her birthday not count for this?

I can barely remember what happened in them, so probably nothing too important.

TBH, given the fact that none of them other than Marika will ever confess, they should just be ranked on cuteness/reaction face hilarity.
Marika would win.

Lain

Oh, and guys I was reading Fate stay/night for some reason. Um, this is fuckin' lewd, man. For like no reason either.

I'm guessing the VN? Because I don't remember the manga being that lewd. Fate/zero manga, on the other hand, is lewd and even creepy.

Isn't the manga supposed to be really good?

If only it was close to being fully translated

FSN manga is good, yeah. Shiro even comes off as a badass in the end, imho.

scy

I can barely remember what happened in them, so probably nothing too important.

TBH, given the fact that none of them other than Marika will ever confess, they should just be ranked on cuteness/reaction face hilarity.
Marika would win.

Most of Chitoge's arcs since then have primarily been about her as the promised girl and so-on. She's tied more into the general plot moving ahead instead.

I won't bother listing my thought process but I will say that I arrived at imagining how Quelana would have sex Dark Souls MC.

OXoWSGO.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh, hey! I really like the VN.

There's the Realta Nua patch if you want, you won't miss anything.

I mean, I don't need a special patch to censor myself. Its just randomly lewd. :lol

What actually happens in that scene in the anime? I mean, how did they get around the plot relevant threesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom