• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Thought this was pretty interesting. So an author that draws ero-manga drew a 3 page little comic about being an erotic artist. The main thing to take away from it is two things. One is that there are lots of women that draw ero-manga; with more than 50% of the series in a single magazine are done by women.

And the second that all of the editors who work at the ero-manga publishing companies hit on the female authors... a lot and that they don't hold back on the sexual harassment.

This looks pretty interesting, although it's sad, if unsurprising, to hear that there's still troubles with sexual harassment in this day and age.

I hope this gets translated soon considering its short length. The Egyptian mythology imagery works pretty well. The editor is Ammut, right?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Thought this was pretty interesting. So an author that draws ero-manga drew a 3 page little comic about being an erotic artist. The main thing to take away from it is two things. One is that there are lots of women that draw ero-manga; with more than 50% of the series in a single magazine are done by women.

And the second that all of the editors who work at the ero-manga publishing companies hit on the female authors... a lot and that they don't hold back on the sexual harassment.

Considering the amount of Yaoi being produced I'm not surprised at there being a lot of female ero-artists.

Zweizer

Banned
I think it was translated. Don't remember the title though.

Edit: The Road to Adult Manga, I think

Yep, found it. The Road to Adult Manga by Sakurai Energy (I knew that art felt familiar somehow!). It was out a little while ago apparently. Pretty interesting commentary about the h-industry. Too bad it was so short.

zeromcd73

Yep, found it. The Road to Adult Manga by Sakurai Energy (I knew that art felt familiar somehow!). It was out a little while ago apparently. Pretty interesting commentary about the h-industry. Too bad it was so short.

Cheers for this and sorry, didn't know it was old. Randomly found it whilst browsing matome sites for some news and thought it was new.

Edit: Yep, she definitely draws ero-manga from my quick... investigations

Charade

Itoshi no Karin 16

This guy.

Mob Psycho 100 66

Ax8PNDx.png

Pretty satisfying conclusion to this arc (if it's over). I think this is the first time he's 100%'ed from positive feelings.

upandaway

Stretch 24

xIak75Z.png

That's not the thing you say with that kind of body in plain sight!

Neck chapters always make me relearn how my neck is easily my least flexible part of my body. I guess I should do more of those, but the fact a lot of them need a partner is annoying.

Anyway... I'm caught up! What a bummer. I'll put aside the stretches I liked and continue doing it daily, but I'll miss the SoL shenanigans. This manga was so good! The author is really talented, let's see what other... other... o- other...

other?

other manga?

oh

oh

Akito

Stretch 24

xIak75Z.png

That's not the thing you say with that kind of body in plain sight!

Neck chapters always make me relearn how my neck is easily my least flexible part of my body. I guess I should do more of those, but the fact a lot of them need a partner is annoying.

Anyway... I'm caught up! What a bummer. I'll put aside the stretches I liked and continue doing it daily, but I'll miss the SoL shenanigans. This manga was so good! The author is really talented, let's see what other... other... o- other...

other?

other manga?

oh

oh
Shhh, Prism is safe
OTL

Zweizer

Banned

other?

other manga?

oh

oh

Make sure to post your impressions here!

upandaway

Sachiusu 16

In my wildest dreams I never hoped to be able to turn the lights off from my bed. That seems like a luxury reserved for the 1% of the 1%.

Digging the friendship stuff happening right now. There's no way this could possibly end badly for any party involved.

Make sure to post your impressions here!
ראינו את אותם הדברים? שמת לב למה שיש שם שאתה יכול לומר דבר כזה? אני רוצה לראות אותך מגיב על הדברים האלה לפני שאתה מפיל את זה על אנשים אחרים, הם איזה בנות שש או שבע שמה. הסתכלתי על הטאגים וכמעט חטפתי התקף לב. זה נראה כמו דברים יותר רציניים משיש ברוב הונילות הרגילות! ואני בספק שיש משהו אקסטרה במנגות האלה מעבר ל... דברים, אתה יודע, אז בכלל. שלא לדבר על זה שלקרוא דבר כזה ישבור לי כל מחשבה שגיבשתי על סטרץ׳, אני לא אוכל לקרוא את זה באותה התמימות. למה אחת מהם נראית כמו קייקו? אלוהים אדירים אחת מהם נראית כמו קייקו. חסר לך שאני מגלה שיש ילדה שקוראים לה קייקו או ראן במנגה הזאת, זוויז, אני לא אדע מה לעשות עם עצמי. גם בתור בדיחה אתה גורם לי להגיע למחשבות שאני לא רוצה להגיע אליהם ואני לא מעריך את זה בכלל.

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! 11

I got confused cause I really didn't remember if this was a guy pretending to be a girl or if it was a girl pretending to be a guy. And then I thought it was a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be guy and then I realized I was slowly turning into someone else here.

Zweizer

Banned
ראינו את אותם הדברים? שמת לב למה שיש שם שאתה יכול לומר דבר כזה? אני רוצה לראות אותך מגיב על הדברים האלה לפני שאתה מפיל את זה על אנשים אחרים, הם איזה בנות שש או שבע שמה. הסתכלתי על הטאגים וכמעט חטפתי התקף לב. זה נראה כמו דברים יותר רציניים משיש ברוב הונילות הרגילות! ואני בספק שיש משהו אקסטרה במנגות האלה מעבר ל... דברים, אתה יודע, אז בכלל. שלא לדבר על זה שלקרוא דבר כזה ישבור לי כל מחשבה שגיבשתי על סטרץ׳, אני לא אוכל לקרוא את זה באותה התמימות. למה אחת מהם נראית כמו קייקו? אלוהים אדירים אחת מהם נראית כמו קייקו. חסר לך שאני מגלה שיש ילדה שקוראים לה קייקו או ראן במנגה הזאת, זוויז, אני לא אדע מה לעשות עם עצמי. גם בתור בדיחה אתה גורם לי להגיע למחשבות שאני לא רוצה להגיע אליהם ואני לא מעריך את זה
בכלל.

panda knows Hebrew? Woah.

I wouldn't be shocked if 'it' knew every language

I say 'it' because clearly we all know Panda is a robot made to destroy the populous but was engrossed with manga hence stalling our planned annihilation

Edit: Instead when Panda is done reading every manga in the world, Panda will annihilate each and everyone of us in a unique manga death flag way

Revo

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? 22-23

Even magical boys can't handle deciding between waifus.

Soma

Wow who broke upandaway this time?

Oh he got introduced to those works from the author of Stretch?

Yeah that would do it...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Still bent there's no Soma anime yet. Not that Tosh has never had an anime before >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom