• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 32-35

XMhJrfl.png

What have I learned:

Otome games have the best stories
Energy saving younger brothers
Life is cruel to Wakamatsu
Japanese stations have everything

Busaiku

Does anyone remember which chapters the latest Monthly Girls adapted?
I remember the boxes, but I can't seem to remember much of anything else.

Lain

To be fair, Nisekoi is quite decent as a rom-com. His art is suitable for the genre too.

Any recs for Fuyumi Soryo work? Taiyou no Ijiwaru was quite a good collection of short stories.

Everything. I'm a big fan of her and you should read everything she's done that's translated.
Mars, ES, Cesare, Doll, Tamara, Cactus (not fully translated in English), Neverending Heart, Mars Gaiden.

dani_dc

Yep, found it. The Road to Adult Manga by Sakurai Energy (I knew that art felt familiar somehow!). It was out a little while ago apparently. Pretty interesting commentary about the h-industry. Too bad it was so short.

That secret #3 with implied rape/abuse :(

Charade

The Feelings We All Must Endure 9

Welp. That was pretty sad. :( I still think there might be hope for them, but maybe it'd best if it stays this way..

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah WTH!

My guess is that they don't have an anime because there's nowhere for the anime to actually stop. I don't even know necessarily how many chapters a typical 2-cour anime would cover, but this election thing has been happening since Chapter 48 or something and we're one match into the second round (and the author clearly likes showing every match)/

dani_dc

My guess is that they don't have an anime because there's nowhere for the anime to actually stop. I don't even know necessarily how many chapters a typical 2-cour anime would cover, but this election thing has been happening since Chapter 48 or something and we're one match into the second round (and the author clearly likes showing every match)/

That's a good thing, the more they delay an eventual anime (within reason) the better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's a good thing, the more they delay an eventual anime (within reason) the better.

I would imagine the idea is the first half being the stuff up to the election and the second half being the election. A lot of the preliminary stuff was really drawn out.

Busaiku

The localized title is great.
Puns are great.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Holy crap, I just realized the Japanese title is a pun too.

Tokyo Ghoul 33-50

Tsukiyama is/was such a great villain.

Will be interesting to see how the new rookie mental investigator will fit into the story. They gave him a pretty strong intro and then sorta just dumped him aside for the whole Touka's brother reveal/intro.

Speaking of... Kaneki might be in trouble here. Again.

Busaiku

I just realized that Mikorin's the only one of the highschoolers that doesn't have a romantic other (one-sided or not).
I guess he only has eyes for Suzuki.

I just realized that Mikorin's the only one of the highschoolers that doesn't have a romantic other (one-sided or not).
I guess he only has eyes for Suzuki.

Do you know why he usually puts his hands in front of his face?

It's so he doesn't fall in love with his own reflection.

It's just too dazzling.

*blush*

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ken is just not that fun, and Maeno is legit annoying.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 1-9

A lot of the things he does would be really creepy if he wasn't the main character and attractive.

All of what you've just said is a staple of shoujo. It wouldn't be just shoujo if it weren't for all that.

It would actually be good then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom