• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
i43y6RV.png

I think we know what form of payment Erina takes from Soma.

"shameless stuff"
===================================================

Soma 83

Muscleman return as a judge!

Erina smile is Daaaaw

and stalker guy being stalker.

Eroge no Taiyou

The first half is stupid, and i wish there's a company who accept me without CV or interview. Since this is going to be a 101 on how to make eroge, i'm in.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Given that Erina has succeeded in pissing Soma off exactly 0 times so far, my guess is that he'll just be like "I know, right?! Its totally wrong!"

dani_dc

Nozomu Nozomi 10-15

Why do gender-bender characters always choose the worst times to try masturbating for the first time?

That handjob
(implied blowjob)
incestual scene was really out of nowhere though, I'm not even sure why the sister was so afraid of her newly erect penis.

It's a shame the series had a rushed ending, would had been nice to see the sister gender-bending situation being handled more slowly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
a small reaction from an irrelevant main protag and the people with inferior choices are already rejoicing

You can either accept Erina's victory or you can cry in Alice-shame forever. It's your choice.

Kieli

Soma's Shokugekimekiteki

So this is how the author shoe-horns in more of a character nobody likes, eh. Blargh.

Found Perfect Trace to be amusing, though.

And I have a feeling reporter-san is inextricably being pulled into Soma's reality distortion field. Won't be long until he joins the harem too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma 83:
Tsun levels are fucking off the charts.

upandaway

Soma 83

Based Erina and based Doujima. I wasn't looking forward to this match but now I'm all in.

Erina was amazing, hopefully she'll show up more often now

And the negotiation is about him giving her the manga volumes you silly people

TUSR

Banned
I'm not sure where to ask this except here.

I have some original copies of Ranma 1/2, and the problem is I want to make that some into all. I'm missing the last 11 or so.

Does anyone know where you can buy old JP manga?

3 new series starting it jump in another two weeks. I'm predicting Illegal, Kuroko, and Hunter x Hunter are all going to make room.

Would Kuroko end considering it has a season 3 coming up next year? And I assumed it would live off fujioshi fumes until the next big thing pops up.

I would guess it would either be Bleach or Gintama or Saiki Kusuo no Sainan getting cut.

I wonder if Shonen Jump is sweating that they'll have a big gap in their line-up with no Naruto, Bleach (maybe in 27 years unless Kubo moves out of Kubo-time), and HxH.

I would say that's where new series can shine but they cancel them anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kasane

Yay at naruto ending

The manga world is now a better place

Only HxH is allowed to run long

Naruto is shit

Its an inferior version of HxH

Half serious

Yay at naruto ending

The manga world is now a better place

Only HxH is allowed to run long

Naruto is shit

Its an inferior version of HxH

Half serious

You know I wouldn't be mad if Naruto was like it was in the beginning. Even if it did integrate ideas from Hunter x Hunter it was still fuckin great. Though after Shippuden it turned into DBZ power levels type of bullshit. That's when Naruto officially jumped off the cliff. I really do miss the old Naruto.

kadotsu

Banned
You know I wouldn't be mad if Naruto was like it was in the beginning. Even if it did integrate ideas from Hunter x Hunter it was still fuckin great. Though after Shippuden it turned into DBZ power levels type of bullshit. That's when Naruto officially jumped off the cliff. I really do miss the old Naruto.

It's still not the worst example of a series that turned to shit. At least Naruto got gradually worse. D.Gray-man on the other hand just flipped a shit switch the moment they entered Noah's ark. I've never seen a series go from nice little story arks to a bullshit combat gauntlet so fast.

Soma 83

Would be hilarious if Hishoko is gone long enough that by the time she comes back, Erina's already friends with Souma.

zGmxvMQ.jpg

Not that I want that to happen though, because Hishoko is top-tier and needs to return sooner than later, and it would be too abrupt of a development if the above happened in a short time-frame.

I'm personally highly enjoying the very, very slow build-up of Erina/Souma's relationship. In 80 chapters, it's only moved from 'total disgust' to 'don't like you, but somewhat acknowledge you're not bad', and there isn't very much shoe-horning of her in unnecessary plot points.

zeromcd73

Fixed for posterity.

Komi Naoshi's art is wasted on Nisekoi.
Tsugumi is best girl

Komi said in the one-shot collection book that he would do Double Arts again he if was given the chance to when Nisekoi finishes.

But since it's Jump no way will the editors ever let a cancelled series come back (except Rising Impact).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom