• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
The only way I'll be satisfied with Natsu no Zenjitsu ending in chapter 27 will be a time skip that's further ahead of 'Mizu to Gin' timeline with Akira and Tetsuo getting together eventually.

But I'm not going to get it. Poor Akira.

2ykravc.png

kasane

The only way I'll be satisfied with Natsu no Zenjitsu ending in chapter 27 will be a time skip that's further ahead of 'Mizu to Gin' timeline with Akira and Tetsuo getting together eventually.

What
Shes not winning
Fuck no
Pls
No

Sai

:/

I'm seeing that the serialization ended with volume 5, is that right? I hope Mizu to Gin was more of a "what could've been" rather than what it's going to be. I've tried my best to disregard mentions of it, but with the way things have been going...

Tsubaki Biyori 01-03

Two old friends reunite after a while. One now with a child and another still as weird as usual.

Not bad, not much has happened. Mostly so far its been missed encounters.

kasane

:/

I'm seeing that the serialization ended with volume 5, is that right? I hope Mizu to Gin was more of a "what could've been" rather than what it's going to be. I've tried my best to disregard mentions of it, but with the way things have been going...
The only logical way with her not winning is she herself breaking up with mc

I mean this love rival is pure utter shit

dani_dc

Kingdom 400

That went more or less how I expected it to go, shame Kyoukai didn't had her chance to take a general head, but next time I suppose.

Usobuko

Banned
The only logical way with her not winning is she herself breaking up with mc

I mean this love rival is pure utter shit

I think that's probably what's going to happen.

It's not as if he got together with Hanami in 'Mizu to Gin', he's still longing for her.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
So I just started up through UBW in the FSN VN.

Sakura seems just as insufferable in this route as she did in the last one. Rin > Seibaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sakura

Rejoice! she's practically non-existent in that route. Also enjoy as it's an awesome route by far my favourite of the VN and the best developed.

kasane

Fuck aldnoah is making me mad. I hope the real mc fucks up everything

horimiya 40

Everybody needs to see mcs tatoo to escalate his popularity

Kakusansei Million Arthur - Gunjou no Sorcery Road 01

Excalibur decides that one Arthur isn't enough so she whores herself out and summons a million Arthurs so they can fight against invaders and save Britain. Here, we focus on one crybaby Arthur as his journey to become king will of course toughen him up.

I do like how they tackle a MMO game of multiple summoned heroes out there by making it a part of the plot, lol

Besides that, pretty standard kind of story here.

There are certain people here in mangagaf that get all excited whenever a LAST GAME chapter comes out. The eng trans is quite a few chapters behind the raws or chinese scans, but at least you'll have people equally excited as you whenever a new one comes out!!

On kuuderes: Yin from Darker than Black, Queen from Girls of the Wild's and err... Chachamaru from Neigima!
Huehuehue
. Yami from To Love Ru and TLR: Darkness
Huehuehuehuehue
. Tsukiyo from The World God Only Knows. Tabitha from Zero no Tsukaima and its Tabitha spinoffs RIP Noboru Yamaguchi

Mysterious Girlfriend X? Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Glad to hear that :) I will def join in the excitement whenever a new chapter is release now. I watch Zero no Tsukaima, The World God Only Knows, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. But since the anime are not finish, I will check out the mangas. I do know TWGOK is complete. Thanks I will look into the other mangas you have listed.

kasane

Sorry bro zero bo tsukaima LN will forever be not finished, at least the anime did its own ending.

TWGOK ending is/was hilarious because of the people here.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Love so life 79

Oh good, I managed to make it all the way through and I'm still alive.

Despite some parts driving me insane, really enjoyed it overall. You can't look at this as a romance, because while it's there the way it's been implemented has been drawn out to the extremes. Here you have a couple who act like a lovey dovey married couple for every chapter only for them to realise that they love each other 56 chapters in. If you hate "will they or won't they" this will drive you absolutely insane. There's not even any real rivals that can challenge their relationship.

No, read this just because the slow burn aspect actually works really well with the main driving force of the story, which are the two impossibly cute twins that got left in matsunaga's care by his brother. It's really about them and how shiharu's and matsunaga's feelings are developed by caring for them, and one interesting aspect is that just like real life, before you know it they are all grown up, and it's really fun to watch those twins grow up slowly chapter by chapter.

TLDR read it for impossibly cute shit like this. They are so impossibly cute that it sometimes take me out of the story just because it felt like the author went overboard with it.

WarRock

Stop the presses! Acguy 2250 Miles Across North America got translated!

Almost two hundred pages of badass bro moments piloting the best amphibian beast from the Gundam universe. We got motherfucking Double Acguy Hyakuretsuken. And then anti-feddie-homeruns.

Seriously, it's basically over the top kung fu movie shenanigans with two Acguys going through the desert while the One Year War happens. And the best gattai/full open scene ever.

After that, there's a one shot with delinquent feddie pilots because why not?

Tizoc

Kingdom Ch. 364
I don't care if I shouldn't have used the IMG tags, this is too freakin' good
qJBJ7z.jpg

Can't believe I'm nearing the latest chapter though...but congrats on 400 chapters, Kingdom!

dani_dc

Yuricam 1

Well, oh my. I think I'll save this for later.
Kingdom Ch. 364
I don't care if I shouldn't have used the IMG tags, this is too freakin' good
qJBJ7z.jpg

Can't believe I'm nearing the latest chapter though...but congrats on 400 chapters, Kingdom!
She got the gist of it right.

Busaiku

Love So Life looks cute, let's see what it's about.
Shiharu is a high-school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Older Male Younger Female
Nope.

Quasar

Monkey High - Thanks to MAL, my reading of Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and rewatch of Lovely Complex led me to this.

Has been fun so far. Am in quite a bit of a groove for mismatched couple stories (especially physically mismatched).

kasane

Monkey High - Thanks to MAL, my reading of Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and rewatch of Lovely Complex led me to this.

Has been fun so far. Am in quite a bit of a groove for mismatched couple stories (especially physically mismatched).
Yeah i liked this and i am looking for more stuff likw this

Lain

I looked through 21 volumes of raws for Murao Mio's S&M and even though I don't understand a lick of Japanese (no wait, I recognize mama, papa, mother, father and some other minor stuff! so leet) I've been raging hard. Everyone is out to fuck the MC's life and the MC is so dumb that he jumps head first into trouble. Each arcs ends up with the MC doing a 180, becoming a badass and saving the day + his family, only for the next arc to fuck it up again.

There is cheating, cheating, cheating and what pisses me off most, apart from all these people that have to go fuck MC's boring, ordinary family life is that MC and his wife never really consider the consequences of heir actions on that poor daughter of theirs. At least the wife
managed to stop herself from fully cheating on MC twice or so.
I had to stop at volume 21 because
the girl that wanted to fuck his life at the start because of what happened to her mother, and that he managed to have turn a new leaf, is back with a vengeance (har har har).

I'll have to try and look at the last 7 volumes another time, though I wouldn't mind a translation for this. It would make the raging have a bit more ground.

Chariot

I feel so bad. The whole world seem to have seen the movie and I still have to wait at least two days before I runs in germany @.@
And even then, I have to wait, because everyone and their mother and their mother's mother will storm into the cinemas and I don't want to punch little children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom