• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Horimiya 40

fuB00uG.jpg

Also it looks like we get 2 chapters next month too!! :D

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Horimiya would probably be better if I didn't already know the ending.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I just started up through UBW in the FSN VN.

Sakura seems just as insufferable in this route as she did in the last one. Rin > Seibaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sakura

Sai

Horimiya

Too much androgynism.

Ippo

Spoilers for latest chapter of Ippo is out and Ippo...
loses the match

Color me surprised.
This... This is good. I like this.

A comeback victory just wouldn't have felt right after the thrashing he received. I know it's happened a lot, but Ippo was totally outmatched. It's good that his strength and tenacity were acknowledged by both Miguel and his seconds, though.

wonzo

Banned
Library editions: How do these differ from the regular paperback editions? I have several manga series I'm trying to complete that are [mostly] out of print, but with a several volumes still available as library editions. Do they have different sizes, different cover artwork, different binding, or what? Would they likely look noticeably different on a shelf next to the regular editions?
library editions of books tend to have stronger bindings but thats really it

Averon

Horimiya

Too much androgynism.

This... This is good. I like this.

A comeback victory just wouldn't have felt right after the thrashing he received. I know it's happened a lot, but Ippo was totally outmatched. It's good that his strength and tenacity were acknowledged by both Miguel and his seconds, though.

It definitely makes me wonder where Ippo goes from here. He already gave up the title, and who knows how long it will have to take for him to get another shot at the world stage.

Interesting times ahead.

Last game chapters 1-24
Have anyone else read this? Personally it's my first manga with a kuudere female lead. Surprisingly it's an enjoyable read. Kinda sad it almost read all the chapters release so far :( and I wish there were more chapters already release. Btw does anyone else know of any romance manga with kuudere female leads as well?

P.s finally back into buying mangas. I picked up a certain scientific railgun vol 1 and nisekoi vol 1-3.

Zweizer

Banned
Taiyou no Ie ch36.1-36.3

The little bonus chapters were fun, if rather short, save for the last one which was more in line with the manga (including the melodrama).

_hekk05

Banned
Last game chapters 1-24
Have anyone else read this? Personally it's my first manga with a kuudere female lead. Surprisingly it's an enjoyable read. Kinda sad it almost read all the chapters release so far :( and I wish there were more chapters already release. Btw does anyone else know of any romance manga with kuudere female leads as well?

There are certain people here in mangagaf that get all excited whenever a LAST GAME chapter comes out. The eng trans is quite a few chapters behind the raws or chinese scans, but at least you'll have people equally excited as you whenever a new one comes out!!

On kuuderes: Yin from Darker than Black, Queen from Girls of the Wild's and err... Chachamaru from Neigima!
Huehuehue
. Yami from To Love Ru and TLR: Darkness
Huehuehuehuehue
. Tsukiyo from The World God Only Knows. Tabitha from Zero no Tsukaima and its Tabitha spinoffs RIP Noboru Yamaguchi

Mysterious Girlfriend X? Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Sai

It definitely makes me wonder where Ippo goes from here. He already gave up the title, and who knows how long it will have to take for him to get another shot at the world stage.

Interesting times ahead.
True. Honestly, it felt like Ippo was rushing to the end with the way this match with the 2nd world ranker suddenly started up. Now, I can see Morikawa pushing this along for another decade. :p

Gangsta 1

This is really good. It's like Gintama with the Jack in all trades, but more violent and dark. The artstyle is soooo good. I really like how the characters look. So far it's great from what I've read.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Horimiya

I'm actually glad we get chapters like these. They're funny and great. Most importantly, it doesn't feel like the manga is padding out the romance which SO MANY shoujo mangas totally tend to do. This is padding but in a great way. Taking 56 chapters to get somewhere, like Love so Life, is not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom