• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
I want to tackle Homoculus next but this Kakukaku Shikajika is too intriguing to drop. It's actually pretty hilarious at times too. Please, I won't be in the right mood for something serious.

Damn, I have to wait all day before I can rage while reading Fuuka.

Well, I know plenty of manga that give off similar feelings to most people. Do you wanna venture into that path?

Quixzlizx

I want to tackle Homoculus next but this Kakukaku Shikajika is too intriguing to drop. It's actually pretty hilarious at times too. Please, I won't be in the right mood for something serious.

Well, I know plenty of manga that give off similar feelings to most people. Do you wanna venture into that path?

I'm at work, so I can't read anything all day :<

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Love and Lies 3

Well that was pretty quick.

And I guess he had to have a different partner for this to not end in 3 chapters.

Kazuki Makes Love Happen?! at ALL-BOYS High School episode 2

eh, dropped.

Revo

Hayate no Gotoku 462

Okay I did not expect for us to be right on top of another jewel so quickly.

also lol at the explanation

Zweizer

Banned
Layers of White (One-shot) by SOLOPIPB

Lewdness Meter:
NSFB---------o:Lain

C43ng5M.jpg

The story about a mildly amnesiac man and a yandere moth girl. The girl's design is pretty nice and the twist at the end was pretty well executed. An enjoyable read for a first book. Would love to see the author draw more of yandere monster girls.

Shengar

Layers of White (One-shot) by SOLOPIPB

Lewdness Meter:
NSFB---------o:Lain

The story about a mildly amnesiac man and a yandere moth girl. The girl's design is pretty nice and the twist at the end was pretty well executed. An enjoyable read for a first book. Would love to see the author draw more of yandere monster girls.

It kinda reminds me that become play toy of (yandere) monster girl is not good, at all.

Averon

lol

WSJ seems sort of screwed in the short-term at least. I don't know when or where they will find their Naruto successor in terms of popularity and international appeal.

scy

First Love Suicide Pact 38 [END] - wait, did I miss something

Edit: @Sporting Salt - :lolololol

I'd read it, I guess.

dani_dc

Didn't DTL get banned for hentai talk.

Shota Pregnancy (actual title) discussion, and it was more of the "Straw that broke the camel back" kind of situation.

Not sure what the policy is on discussing hentai, I'd think it's more a matter of how you approach the discussion of such material rather than the material itself (a hentai could very well have an interesting story).

scy

Not quite. Close, I guess, but a bit different. Edit: ^ got it, I couldn't (/didn't want to) remember the title lol

someone help phil, his ban sent him into reading Fuuka

pls send help

dani_dc

Not quite. Close, I guess, but a bit different. Edit: ^ got it, I couldn't (/didn't want to) remember the title lol

pls send help

I welcome one more brother-in-arms into the marvelous world of Seo wonderful works.
Fuuka's just starting to get fun as well.

Shengar

That doujin posted by Zweizer have pretty interesting premise. You could take away its sex scene it could be an interesting horror read (and add more to the list of actual monster girl).

dramatis

pls send help
Look. Just tell him to level ALL of the classes. That'll keep him busy enough so that he can't read Fuuka.

Except dragoon. Nobody cares about dragoons.

Zweizer

Banned
You're a goddamn monster.

Says the one who made Costi-kun read KNIM

#JustLoLThings

That sucks. Hope he'll recover.

That doujin posted by Zweizer have pretty interesting premise. You could take away its sex scene it could be an interesting horror read (and add more to the list of actual monster girl).

When I post about H-mangas it's usually good stuff you know. Y'all should have more trust in me!

Now go read Drainage City.

( &#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Okay, Seo's heading off the rails again. That dude is literally going to commit assault with a weapon just because Haruna has a girl who he doesn't know who likes him?

Alrighty, early Sumo spoiler gave us the names of the three new series starting in Jump:

#1 Judos
A manga about Judo written by the same dude that did Retsu Date-senpai. Considering he is the creator of that crappy series, and the fact that he tried to make the name of his series the plural of Judo, I have little hopes for this series.

#2 Hi-Fi Cluster
Super powers battle manga with the protag being an old dude. The robot behind him looks kinda cool. Has not have a previous serialization before.

#3 Sporting Salt

A manga about sports and a doctor... Also probably has romance.

lol

Wonder if Jump is trying to capture the sports market since that seems to be the only thing that does well for them now.

Judos looks bad.

Hi-Fi Cluster doesn't look too bad. I wouldn't mind reading it so it'll probably get cancelled first.

lol, Sporting Salt. Are they going to pull out the medical textbook for this one again.

Also, I think all three of these series will be the first ones to get featured in International Jump's new series features thing whatever it was called.

Quixzlizx

Fuuka

Okay, Seo's heading off the rails again. That dude is literally going to commit assault with a weapon just because Haruna has a girl who he doesn't know who likes him?

Not that I think Seo won't go off the rails, and I haven't read the chapter yet, but Japan has otaku who become enraged when they discover that their fictional waifus aren't virgins, so I wouldn't really put this past someone.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

pls send help

MY TURN! MY TURN! SEND HIM TO ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom