• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromcd73

Jump Festa manga that will be getting stage shows info is out today and one of them says coming soon. Haikyuu was the unknown title last year and had an anime announcement, so Soma's anime announcement might happen in December :)

Denki-Gai no Honya-san Ch. 1-5

Wanted to try and read and finish this before the anime. Oh well. Much funnier series than I was expecting. Rotten girl easily takes top spot as my favorite and most amusing character of the bunch.

kasane

You never owned me.

MY WAIFU

WHY

Finally decided to take pictures for the manga/LN volumes I bought the past 2 months. Since it's been two months and dividing what I bought in August from what I bought in September was going to be annoying (it's like 170 volumes of manga/LN +/- and they were mixed with older stuff as well) I put them all together. Gallery is a bit NSFW because of some bare tits (bless Fukudahda).

HONEY BLONDE HEY YO

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
See, I want a soma adaptation to go bonkers (and by that I mean actually crazy) with the foodgasms.

Shaft does bonkers really well.

Akito

Finally decided to take pictures for the manga/LN volumes I bought the past 2 months. Since it's been two months and dividing what I bought in August from what I bought in September was going to be annoying (it's like 170 volumes of manga/LN +/- and they were mixed with older stuff as well) I put them all together. Gallery is a bit NSFW because of some bare tits (bless Fukudahda).
So much want Mix, Yuki ni Tsubasa, the Shintaro Kago one, March Comes in Like a Lion, Gisele Alain, Silver Spoon, Kyou Kara Ore Wa T_T

Wow I have now given up on all you guys in informing me if there is the latest chapter in a certain series....

Gotta do everything yourself :/

Naruto 694

Oh SNAP..
.. It is all talking

bjork

I like Kodomo no Kodomo. Looks like no one else is that interested though.

That child-like innocence of 5th graders is a splendid contrast with the gravity issue of pregnancy at their age.

I read that. It was an odd concept and it ended before anything was resolved.

Unless
"I had this baby and everyone in my life knows this boy is the father except my family and we all raise the baby in this little shack by taking turns during class and the teacher found out but it's okay because it's still a secret to everyone except my class"
is a resolution.

Revo

Naruto 694

Hopefully no more flashbacks for the rest of the fight.

Bleach 599

More yawn. Nothing matters till team ichigo arrives or they meet the soul king

Akito

Claymore (end)
eQssDYj.jpg
Well, so that's that, the ending was not the worst ever and even better than I expected but nevertheless you get the feeling that Yagi lost interest in drawing the manga somewhere along the line and decided to bring it to an end prematurely. Ah well, bringing back Teresa (sort of) and now Irene was a nice touch I guess.

Revo

Claymore 155 (End)

RIP.

Ending was fine enough considering how they beat priscilla. Hit everyone one last time before it closed, then end. Beginning of the series was alright, early middle was alright, but it just kinda gradually declined into caring less and less about it.

mjontrix

Naruto

So we're finally here....

Bleach

So The Wind was actually completely taken out - I expect his ability to reappear once all the letters are restored to the Alpha Omega (Ywach or Uryu).

Awesome chapter - so much action and Ywach isn't screwing around - didn't even get to see a Shikai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT EDIT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently on the Asylum they've said that the translator seems new and completely unaware of Bleach - so he screwed up the translations. Badly. In fact some are saying that the Exorcist is actually The X-Axis. And that they're still sternritter, just an elite version Who knows.... But it's clear that this and Naruto have been badly done. God help One Piece...

Claymore

Beautiful Finale.

Claymore

RIP Pris. At least as you take dat L you can know Teresa wouldn't have wrecked you as fast in her actual body, so she claims anyways.

And yes, no confirmed Clare x Raki romance. Left it nice and ambiguous like most shounen, only in this case it's a good thing because Clare was always a bit creepy with the implied romantic stuff (especially in that horrible anime adaptation, ugh).

Anticlimactic as heck but that's that. Thanks for the read, Yagi.

EDIT: Oh, and that 11th hour reveal on Irene. Ya did good Yagi, I knew she wouldn't have jobbed like that.

Toriko 295

Shark Train!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact that we are going to get a new transport creature every time they cross continents

Also the Horse King is a Tsundere

Damn that Branchi is going somewhere to deliver something

I wanted him to join up.... Maybe later

One Piece
Once again the WG showing how much of a trash organization they are .
As Law gets added to list of OP characters with fuck up backgrounds .

upandaway

Magi

I wouldn't mind it too much if Hakuryuu stubs his toe on a table leg, cries himself to sleep and we never see him again.

Sorry for being so extreme but yeah that guy. That guy. Nuts to that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom