• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least in chapter 272 we see that ChiChi gave the gang something (likely the cure water) but did we ever get a foreshadowing of his second demon?

Edit: We also saw Komatsu bring out his knife before (sneaky bastard)

Edit 2: Nevermind found the foreshadowing

Toriko

Utterly disappointed, what a fucking asspull. If this was hinted at before I need to see it because I have no memory.
Like when?

I found them right here

Revo

I always thought that the demon stuff was like a personification of their appetite. Not actual things that like talk in a subconscious. Unless I forgot about something that previously happened.

_hekk05

Banned
I always thought that the demon stuff was like a personification of their appetite. Not actual things that like talk in a subconscious. Unless I forgot about something that previously happened.

Nah its the personification of their gourmet cells, which is pretty much a hidden side of them. That's what gives them powers, or at least that's what I always thought

Zweizer

Banned
I didn't mean that i was gonna drop it or anything just that another girl can be marked off the list since she has joined the harem hahaha

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Yeah, she's pretty much his, though I'm rather unsure about her chances, even if none of her competition is human.

Her parents are both the best and worst ever though. I hope they'll have more screentime.

I got it

Toriko had a twin but consumed him in his mother's womb

I think I read a French novel which Kurita might or might not know that had a similar thing.

Charade

HxH 348

So there's more princes, huh.
And I didn't think they'd reveal a traitor this early. That can't be the end of it though.

kasane

neuro

so he puts his victims in a box

copies their cells

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Gonna be gone for a while - if people act out of line, please report them to appropriate manga-familiar authorities (duckroll, Shouta, etc).

Don't make a gimmick out of posting nsfw content. You know who you are.

And uh, just don't be weird

See ya later!

Don't be weird? that's uh, kinda impossible, but don't worry, we will always saner than animeGAF

Revo

One Piece 754

Aw, nothing that I can't deal.

You disappoint me One Piece.

HxH 348

Another break.

Also, damn traitorous monkeys.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Koe no Katachi

The only way this suffering is going to be satisfactorily resolved is when Ishida and Nishimiya are having babies.

Naruto 686

"Last Naruto Movie".
Does that mean this is going to be over soon? Before 700?

Bleach 590

Did we finally get some comeuppance from what Mayuri found in that lab like 300 chapters ago?
But now I feel like I'm just getting trolled. Where's Grimmjow tho. Not a bad development nonetheless.
Bringing back Luppi (aka WHO?) is offset by bringing back Charlotte Chuhlhourne

One Piece 754

So that's Kanjuro. His fruit seems interesting. Is it just me or does everybody recently have a Devil Fruit. Hope the Wano arc is after this one.
Zoro acts like a badass some more while Sanji is off somewhere crying.

Hunter x Hunter 348

That dude is wrestling a lion. Not a bear but that's still pretty high on the manly chart.
And a break again? It was starting to get really interesting.
Can't complain too much since it's not a hiatus.

HXH

The Prince was putting a spider Tatoo on some girl

More Princes is weird in its own sake but could he be the mastermind behind the Phantom Troupe?

Revo

Piano no Mori 130

Want Kai's performance already :(

Stravaganza 1

Ooh, a bait and switch with previous conceptions. But I guess it's about a girl in a fantasy world. Not really all that much in terms of plot/etc.There were some girl water spirits, so that's cool.

Mortemis

Banned
Gonna be gone for a while - if people act out of line, please report them to appropriate manga-familiar authorities (duckroll, Shouta, etc).

Don't make a gimmick out of posting nsfw content. You know who you are.

And uh, just don't be weird.

Putting duckroll and Shouta on speed dial. Have fun whatever you're doing man.

One Piece

See, this is what I wanted. Zoro being the bamf that he his. Please focus on Zoro's fight Oda, please.

Bleach

Mayuri tha boss. Grimmjow should've came back but since he didn't there's a chance he's still alive yes? Lol, these arrancar were cool (can't remember names though). Should be fun.

Naruto

Kakashi spent the entire chapter crying about how he wants to be useful. When he gets the chance, Obito tells him to swerve and he can't do shit. Lmao bro you sad.

Shouta

Kakashi getting cock-blocked in Naruto, lol. Seriously, that's one way to do it.

Hunter X Hunter still being awesome. Revealing powers is like the best thing about the manga. Just the crazy explanations for how they work always amuses me. Combining it with a 'sniff the traitor out" is even better.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding then.

Yeah, she's pretty much his, though I'm rather unsure about her chances, even if none of her competition is human.

Her parents are both the best and worst ever though. I hope they'll have more screentime.

Eh childhood friend is human (until she starts using that paper fan anyway lol).

i liked the dark humor they gave off and you realize in the end that's not the only thing they bring (but its funny regardless)

Kreed

Hunter x Hunter 348:

I like that it's the Monkey King siding with Beyond Netero (and I'm glad it wasn't the Snake or the Rat).

Otherwise great chapter. The different Princes all seem like they will be decent/good villains (hopefully it's not just arrogance), and I like the continued building of Kurapika's abilities despite what happened with the Phantom Troupe. Kurapika explaining how someone can get around his new ability makes me think it won't be happening, at least not in the near future.

Not related to the chapter, but it would be "nice" if instead of taking hiatuses, Togashi went the Oda route and took one week breaks.

Big One

Banned
Hunter x Hunter

Holy shit, this arc is shaping out to be pretty damn awesome. The princes are so fucking boss and evil and has me hyped for what's going to happen when Kurapika fights one of them and perhaps the others will fight the others. This whole arc is leading to multiple factions which is just awesome imo.

It's so refreshing to see Kurapika and Leorio back. It's been literally over a decade of me asking for this.

One Piece

I like Sanjuro's power, seems like a cool dude as well. I'm guessing his existence is hinting the next arc will be in Wano which'll hopefully end the samurai's story. Though I'm not sure if Doflamingo will be heading towards Wano, or either that he beats everyone but still escapes from Dressrosa. That's how I'm seeing it. Though I would love to see the final confrontation between Luffy and Doflamingo old-school One Piece style. We haven't had a real one-on-one fight in a long ass time.

Kakashi getting cock-blocked in Naruto, lol. Seriously, that's one way to do it.

Hunter X Hunter still being awesome. Revealing powers is like the best thing about the manga. Just the crazy explanations for how they work always amuses me. Combining it with a 'sniff the traitor out" is even better.

I was having some thoughts about Nen abilities today... they remind me a bit to a MOBA :p

You have very powerful but slow abilities like Gon's Janken punch. Worthless using it directly as it's easily avoidable, but combine it with some CC errr... I mean Killua's electrical stun or Hisoka's elastic nen trapping someone and you have a excellent combo.
You have "support" abilities like Meleoron's invisible ability or Palm's vision. You have movement abilities like Knov's holes or heavy emission abilities (ADCs?) like Franklin, etc.

Someone make a HxH Moba!

edit: assign a role to HxH characters! example: Uvogin was a tank, Feitan an assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom