• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Everybody knows that cherche is the best waifu.

Who couldn't love a woman who rides a wyvern and can separate people's heads with a broadaxe?

dani_dc

I just started playing this on Friday and you just had to ruin it for me. You monster.

I had it ruined to me before I even started to play the game. And considering her personality I see it more as a favour I did to you!

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY FIRE EMBLEM

Sometimes you must do the right tactical choice and sacrifice someone for the good of all.
Other times you just need an excuse to send someone you dislike to go die by enemy hands and keep your hands clean out of the whole thing.

I have to say that I found the talks about the butt fighting manga funny because I still remember when it was talked about some threads ago and everyone went to read that first chapter. I'm just sad I don't remember who it was that brought it up back then (and being a lazy ass I don't feel like checking).

It's a shame there's only one chapter out there, I wouldn't mind reading more of it.

Better yet, aim to make this an actual Olympic sports (with both male and female competition to appeal to all audiences of course).

dumbyugi

Tharja's the best waifu. Cherche 2nd best. I'm playing through as a girl for the first time right now and I married Gaius. Frederick's the best husbando but I didn't want to go with the obvious choice.

Soma

Everybody knows that cherche is the best waifu.

Who couldn't love a woman who rides a wyvern and can separate people's heads with a broadaxe?

I chose her during my first playthrough. I'm weak to that 'ara ara' style.

Thinking about going for Cordelia for my next one.

Antiwhippy

Tharja's the best waifu. Cherche 2nd best. I'm playing through as a girl for the first time right now and I married Gaius. Frederick's the best husbando but I didn't want to go with the obvious choice.

Bah, long'qu is the best husbando. Henry is the dude you go with if you want to know how to party.

scy

Which scenes don't you want to see drawn out? I personally would like to see visualization of the theatre-play segment. Maybe trim down Tohko's monologue a bit.

Sarashina's throat slitting
. Most the rest would be good to see. And I think a lot could be done visually with many parts of the story so it's really just that one specific scene.

Edit: Regarding Book 2,
I didn't really think of it so much as a "ghost" or even "dual personalities." I guess part of why I like it so much might just be that I view Hotaru as the one actually in control of everyone in the end. The weak, sickly girl that was doing everything she could to keep things the way she wanted. Maki's explanation of the events helps a lot on that romanticizing, I suppose

upandaway

I didn't really pay attention to marriage stuff and they ended up being Lon'qu and Nowl, Gaius and Tharja (best pair), and Avatar and Chrom (which I thought was meant to happen because it fit the story so well).

scy

Masamune-kun no Revenge 16 - Hmm. Dang. She got destroyed. That kiss spread though...

I guess her lies are exposed next chapter. Though I thought she was at least a little serious about him.

kasane

Masamune-kun no Revenge 16 - Hmm. Dang. She got destroyed. That kiss spread though...

I guess her lies are exposed next chapter. Though I thought she was at least a little serious about him.
What

So revenge kun is the one who got screwed? Gotta read it

PK Gaming

A terrible Manga that I definitely don't read 10

The protagonist of this manga is even more overpowered than Saitama. I think at this point she's fully embraced her new life as a lesbian sex goddess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel dirty, but I like new Haru enough that she's gone to third on my Nisekoi list.

wonzo

Banned
Shota Pregnancy
36ghk1f.jpg

the disclamer at the end and the censorship on the back cover icanthalp
deadpos.jpg

_hekk05

Banned
You young whippersnappers. Back in my day, you had to move 2 characters next to each other and wait multiple turns just to start a relationship.

How do you even expect to start a relationship back in camp at a moment's notice anyway?

kasane

I have no oart in it either. I woke up skimming through the thread then it caught my eye

kono wa onee san fiction desu 39

So close yet so far

;(

wonzo

Banned
Witchcraft Works 36

Always wanted a more focused chapter on the lil sisters friend and/or Tanpopo so this chapter certainly delivered the goods!

I hope the author does this more to try and break up the long slogs of the dumb and uninteresting plot heavy arcs.

Inside Mari 29

Huh, looks like the MC's actually gonna try and dig herself outta this mess somewhat. I kinda want to put the sexually abusive father angle to rest but I can't cause he seems like such a slimeball.

Teppu 27

That opener legit caught me offguard. lol

Black Bullet 16

I really hope the artist finds something better than z grade ln schlock to work on next time.

dani_dc

kasane

By rejecting him she learned to be more confident or some shit

She certainly likes mc so maybe she will break up with boyfie ( idontthinksotho )

dani_dc

By rejecting him she learned to be more confident or some shit

She certainly likes mc so maybe she will break up with boyfie ( idontthinksotho )
Yet she continued on her superficial relationship and went back right to where she started after cheating on her boyfriend with essentially a stranger. I don't like this lady very much.

wonzo

Banned
Professor Munakata 9-13

This tends to swerve into the supernatural way more than I'd like but it usually ends up with some racists/capitalists getting killed in the process so ヾ(*´ー`)ノ

plus i just cant get enough of just how much of a badass motherfucker munakata is.

that seething hatred of golf *swoon*

Theonik

Eh, it's less freaky than Hot House. Read Drainage City instead.
And for what it's worth, hot house is a lot better at using its grotesqueness for an actual purpose, or to drive a point.

Shota Pregnancy
the disclamer at the end and the censorship on the back cover icanthalp https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18780843/emot/deadpos.jpg
Ahahahaha. I want to read this now.

YURICAM 10
FATALITY
Oh shit scanlation is moving again?

Antiwhippy

Professor Munakata 9-13

This tends to swerve into the supernatural way more than I'd like but it usually ends up with some racists/capitalists getting killed in the process so ヾ(*´ー`)ノ

plus i just cant get enough of just how much of a badass motherfucker munakata is.

that seething hatred of golf *swoon*

Guy is indeed a badass.

Also has the best moustache in manga history.

Yuricam 10

epTbSjO.png

Just give up already, she's clearly not into yuri at all. It's a shame Akane's been neutered, since I was hoping for her to become some kind of semi-reoccurring rival character. But, well, I guess she can't really compete with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom