• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

cqfddf16tu97n4hpq.jpg

I chuckled

Zweizer

Banned
I tried Himouto but wasn't a big fan honestly. Wasn't very funny :/

You asked for something adorable, not funny!

Nukoduke! is kidney-explodingly adorable but I'm not sure whether you'll consider it a comedy or not. Try it for a few chapters?

There's also Gokicha!! if you don't mind possibly reconsidering your relationship with cockroaches.

You asked for something adorable, not funny!

Nukoduke! is kidney-explodingly adorable but I'm not sure whether you'll consider it a comedy or not. Try it for a few chapters?

There's also Gokicha!! if you don't mind possibly reconsidering your relationship with cockroaches.

I guess it wasn't the type of adorable I wanted. More fluffy adorable like One Week Friends, Taiyou no Ie etc.

I'll take a look at the other ones at some point.

Zweizer

Banned
I guess it wasn't the type of adorable I wanted. More fluffy adorable like One Week Friends, Taiyou no Ie etc.

Taiyou no Ie's adorable is neutered by all the drama so I wouldn't call it a very fun series to follow.

But if you like fluffy goodness then Amari Mawari like hekk suggested above and Nukoduke! should be right up your alley.

Well that's kind of a given since one is a one shot the other is a collection. Drainage city is much older too.

Yeah of course. Still a very interesting and memorable work though, and I personally like the art, even now. Gives off a nostalgic feeling.

Revo

I would say trying to get other people to read KNIM is about as corrupted as you can get, but there was that stuff a few pages ago.

dramatis

And of you Japan people read or heard of "Kurumada Suikoden" (車田水滸伝)?

I stumbled upon the title by accident and apparently it's the author of Saint Seiya + Kouga Yun. It sounds like a mashup manga? There doesn't seem to be much more info about it than that though.

Revo

Mahou Tsukai no Yome 1-8

I like the art and it was somewhat interesting. Not too much of a desire for more, but it's certainly more welcome than others.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
smutGAF has been in full force today. I must go into hiding.

Namaikizakari 1
A responsible but uptight girl gets harassed by an underclassman who finds out who her crush is. It's cute.

scy

revenge kun 16

Choose heeeeeeeeeeer

The translation is apparently a little off but the dialogue is supposed to be about him noticing that her feelings are fake. So she's doing this not for him but for something else so she's not really a route anyway. If that changes anything :x

She's still a better character than Adagaki thus far anyway

Edit:

Nanatsu no Taizai 87 - Griamor out of nowhere.

...uh...didn't they just go through all this explaining you're not dead? Why throw it all away man!

Nordicus

Mahou Tsukai no Yome 1-8

I like the art and it was somewhat interesting. Not too much of a desire for more, but it's certainly more welcome than others.
The protagonists make a rather interesting couple, don't they? I can't wait for the inevitable twist that causes Chise to rethink whether she wants to stay with Ellias as a bride/apprentice. He's an absolute charmer despite his appearance, but so many characters who know him beforehand are a bit wary when they approach him.

Shengar

The protagonists make a rather interesting couple, don't they? I can't wait for the inevitable twist that causes Chise to rethink whether she wants to stay with Ellias as a bride/apprentice. He's an absolute charmer despite his appearance, but so many characters who know him beforehand are a bit wary when they approach him.

What is this? This couple certainly piqued my interest.

Aa, I'm intrigued. Is this tragic and/or gory?

Nordicus

Mahou Tsukai no Yome.

It's a manga that mainly takes place in Great Britain. A girl plagued with bad luck has basically been abandoned by the "normal world" and a magus named Ellias buys her off the slave market for her innate magic powers that manifested as this bad luck. So far it's very slice of life with a lot of world-building, with western folklore referenced here and there as these hidden magical elements that are normally hidden from most people
Aa, I'm intrigued. Is this tragic and/or gory?
The girl's backstory is tragic but the series is mostly neither.

Revo

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Most interesting part is easily the visual distinction between them. And yeah, the inevitable twist is quite inevitable. Hopefully they can at least twist it enough/hook enough on the characters for me to not bluh when it comes about.

Tower of God S3E01

Definitely felt really rough is a lot of different ways. So many conversations felt so awkward and definitely plenty of weird/wrong grammar. Glad it is back, but at the same time if SIU needed more time with his wrist he should have taken it (as it also gives the translators more time to get good).

I really, really hope they do blog posts.

Shengar

Mahou Tsukai no Yome.

It's a manga that mainly takes place in Great Britain. A girl plagued with bad luck has basically been abandoned by the "normal world" and a magus named Ellias buys her off the slave market for her innate magic powers that manifested as this bad luck. So far it's very slice of life with a lot of world-building, with western folklore referenced here and there as these hidden magical elements that are normally hidden from most people
The girl's backstory is tragic but the series is mostly neither.

Sounds sweet, putting it on my read-list.

Soma

Nanatsu no Taizai Ch. 87

Ban why you gotta be like that? :(

Cool fight though.

Looks like next issue they'll finally announce the staff and voice cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom