• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

By the time this discussion ends, I'm going to have a huge list of stuff to re-read.

Also, that picture again.

There is no just and loving god.

Akito

Genshiken 97
ibk9x81CBK0zV1.png
Holy fucking shit Sue, we full-on romcom mode now?

Soul Eater - Chapter 1.1 Soul Eater

The early art is really rough at times, but the comedy and action are still here and in full force really enjoyable just like the anime so far.

KingJ2002

Bleach:

Kenpachi should one shot this kid considering he destroyed all those other guys in the past. Also i don't believe he killed those guys either.. i think he just made her imagine that they had no pulse.. but if they get killed off... they showed off their bankai so i guess there's nothing for them to do anymore.

Naruto:

Somehow i can see Might Gai being saved from killing himself by releasing the 8 inner gates. Maybe Naruto swoops in... either way... can't see him die like this.

Soul Eater 1.2 Black Star

I think my favorite part about this chapter as a whole is that Tsubaki is pretty much okay with being peeped on by Black Star, she's more disappointed he makes no effort to hide the fact he's peeping. Best kind of Waifu right there the one that doesn't mind if you watch her nude
lLGKsTS.png

Bleach.

... Wonder if this is the real Kenpachi or if she just imagined that if some hex-bullshit was going down Kenpachi would come in a steamroll the place. Like how the vanishing dude never faced someone like her because she simply thinks differently due to being both a child and being raised by Kenpachi. Could see hex boy being sliced up by Mr. Cool Guy Kenpachi followed by Kenpachi disappearing and Hex boy explaining what went wrong.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I probably won't check them out until later though, this stuff is way too emotionally draining sometimes. If Koe no Katachi comes out later tonight...

And new TWGOK is awful. The dude has literally no idea where to go with the story.

Bleach.

... Wonder if this is the real Kenpachi or if she just imagined that if some hex-bullshit was going down Kenpachi would come in a steamroll the place. Like how the vanishing dude never faced someone like her because she simply thinks differently due to being both a child and being raised by Kenpachi. Could see hex boy being sliced up by Mr. Cool Guy Kenpachi followed by Kenpachi disappearing and Hex boy explaining what went wrong.

My mind hurts reading this, but I want it to happen now

Soul Eater 1.3 Death The Kid

Some extra scenes of bondage that weren't in the anime and that's okay by me, as a whole this author really has a great scene of comedic timing and action and the main cast are really diverse and interesting. Makes me more upset that we're not going to see Soul Eater Brotherhood/Resonance anytime soon and instead we're getting Soul Eater Not T_T

scy

Stretch 17 - I probably should have expected these movie tastes. Also, I hope we get great mileage out of this:

0IAJKC2.png

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I probably won't check them out until later though, this stuff is way too emotionally draining sometimes. If Koe no Katachi comes out later tonight...

And new TWGOK is awful. The dude has literally no idea where to go with the story.

Well pretty much, he's so far from the original premise, there's no idea where this plot is going anymore.

I don't see why he didn't just do some filler girl-saving instead of this pointless time-travel arc. It's not like the bad spirits or whatever just vanished because they saved all the goddesses. Maybe could have made some humorous actions with his harem.

I don't see why he didn't just do some filler girl-saving instead of this pointless time-travel arc. It's not like the bad spirits or whatever just vanished because they saved all the goddesses. Maybe could have made some humorous actions with his harem.

More girl romancing? His goddess harem will probably interfere since they are pretty much part of the cast now.

Harem antics? We saw some of that, it was pretty dull.

I mean, one step will be to stop making him a kid, but it's not like there's anything even going on in the present for them to really do. Besides I guess take a trip to the demon world or whatever.

Nisekoi updated rankings after episode 08:

Tsugumi >>>>>> Ruri >>>>> Onodera = Shuu >> Chitoge

Chitoge I guess was slightly better. Doesn't mean much but less >'s.

More girl romancing? His goddess harem will probably interfere since they are pretty much part of the cast now.

Harem antics? We saw some of that, it was pretty dull.

I mean, one step will be to stop making him a kid, but it's not like there's anything even going on in the present for them to really do. Besides I guess take a trip to the demon world or whatever.

You're right. What really should have happened is something with Chihiro. Personally I thought there was something going on with her after she saw all the Goddess's wings (though I guess maybe the whole audience saw that). Not to mention the obviously unresolved feelings between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom