• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
47c0b9e59ea9c850d709613e30428abb.jpg

Dat shoujo anatomy.

Haly

Well he is clearly an alien so maybe he has transmogrifying eyebeams.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Stopped reading it a while ago. It just gets bogged down in inconsequential shit without dealing with the important stuff, as in, who wins the Arata.

Yeah I don't even know what's happening now. He's fighting past/future/alternate reality self (or maybe someone else entirely) for... something.

Haly

I'm sorry, guys.

I'm not really. Your pain only fuels me.

LeleSocho

Banned
Tetsuwan Girl - 92 END
I'm an ignorant prick and i don't know what to do with this ending so i'll refrain myself to judge it. I'll just say that the journey has been somehow enjoyable.

Haly

Maybe one or two of you knew who ONE was, or read any of his stuff before MURATA DA GOD parted the clouds to bathe you in his radiance.

Don't even front.

Haly

And that was the last time Caladrius ever visted Mangaf.

Molester Man END

Haha, sorry that I didn't do chapter impressions but I ended up marathoning it pretty quickly. Can't say I ever really felt rage but... that was really weird. Like it was really awesome until Loli tried to seduce him or whatever and then it just became endless drama crap. When everyone is endlessly angsting about this or that its hard to really root for anyone to win. Also there was this big thing about falling for someone just because they're interested in you but wasn't that what Kansai ended up doing? She had no interest in him then he confesses and suddenly angst everywhere.

Also that sex scene was lol-tier. "Hey, I'm facing tons of issues right now with my feelings for you and having conflicts with my best friends but lets spontaneously have sex here and then never mention it again." ...Alright.

Best end would have definitely been with Loli though. Kansai was like the ultimate bro and should have just stayed that way rather than ending up with him in the end. Not to mention that dude is like Welcome to the NHK levels of failure in terms of social life and future potential. I'm sure they will have a nice, long-lasting relationship.

7 Seeds (yeah...)
Men's Kou
Glass Mask
Oresama Teacher
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Ouran high school host club

I totally just cut and paste the last 4 from antiwhippy

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm still confused whether to label 7 seeds shoujo or josei.

It was in a shoujo magazine right?

Also by that token I guess I'll recommend basara for shoujo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom