• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of which, which would you say is worse? Killer Bee having died off-screen without anyone even bothering to think about it, or Killer Bee having survived because of [insert new improbable asspull here]?

The second is inevitable.

Nisekoi

Its total bullshit that Ruri can't actually win.

Itoshi no Karin 09

yvMspmD.png

It's like Gilgamesh expect with swimsuits.

Also, imouto will pave the way to even more adorableness.

upandaway

Nisekoi

Whatever happens in this arc, the end result will 100% be the grandpa either thinking Shuu is the actual boyfriend, or ends up pushing her to hook up with Shuu, or some other form of Ruri x Shuu shipping. Maybe with a nice and classic "I knew it wasn't that other guy all along" as a bonus. Actually I'm kind of hurt that I didn't think about that last chapter..

Ya'll are silly with the not immune stuff.

Yumekuri 20

It's like that thread saying guys aren't as good as girls at gift giving. So he has to resort to stalking them to find out what they like. wait a minute...

Nordicus

Clearly the only right course of action here is to have a completely unreserved smut discussion with lewd pictures

... actually, there's no time when that isn't right

upandaway

Assassination Classroom

Haha, that's scary. Also Bitch-sensei is starting to plan and engage in open assaults, which is new. I almost forgot the point of her being there to begin with because they sure as hell aren't showing it.

wonzo

Banned
Witchcraft Works 30-31

They tote's need to give Tanuma far more focus than they usually do in this. :(

Stretch 16-17

Your favourite movie is a piece of shit!

OPM 44

I almost forgot how much of a scrub that tank-top guy was. Can't wait till this is over and they get to King's internal monologues.

shomin sample 10

yeah i'm done with this dumb shit. what better way to take a genuinely well meaning moment and dump all over it in the most insulting way imaginable. ugh.

upandaway

Peephole 15

:lol the two meatheads by the corner. Oh man. I laughed for a while.

Boo 7 page chapters. That's even less than Minamoto!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sweet Life (Dowman Sayman)

A dowman sayman short story. You know, I should have expected it because it's dowman, but man that ending has a pretty good amount of surprise and feels.

Nordicus

Had a nice find at local student flea market today. Volumes 1-4 of Genshiken for 10€ total, and they look almost brand new. Time for some re-reading!

mjontrix

Fairy Tail 375

Wait Wendy isn't going to one on one against a tentacle demon? Mashirama I am legit disappoint

He needs to save something up for later chapters...

I'm expecting Natsu to tap into the dark side of his powers through the soul of magic in order to win. We haven't had our protagonist go though a phase of conflicting between good and bad yet...

Dear mangaf, I an posting from a bus, thought you all should know. Cheers, jintor

Is mangaf Safe for Bus?

Clearly the only right course of action here is to have a completely unreserved smut discussion with lewd pictures

... actually, there's no time when that isn't right

There's a high school girl sitting behind me so please don't

you have no idea how proud this thread is making me feel right now

--------------------------------

The Nisekoi reactions. I love them. Pls author add Ruri to the harem for the reactions. muahahahahahaha

Fairy Tail

That was a really firey fight surprisingly. I thought he would just be another weak opponent but to push Natsu to the edge. Looking forward to a fight that spans the expanded page count next week.

Illegal Rare 3

The manga is still definitely one of the ones that gives me a mixed feeling. I still love Axls design on every panel from his face and to even stance standing and personality, but I just cant get into the story even now. Everything with the plot feels to dark, mature, and just something I dont really see being exciting. Hunting others has never truly felt fun and then all the bloody deaths and guns is a bit too much. Werewolf plot could have been a bit more exciting with a longer teamup.

Kuroko
This manga is dragging so fucking bad right now .
I know it might be coming to end and he wants some more sales but WTF is this trash .
Yep. This match has absolutely no pace or tension. The stalemate with such a large gap is not compelling in the slightest. It would've been better if the match was closer in score with the threat of Rakuzan being able to bust the game wide open at any point. I mean theyare going to have to nullify all of Rakuzan's offense for such a long period to make headway. It needs to follow the PoT format and move to Young Jump while changing the dynamic a bit.

Dynedom

I think with Kuroko, every General is has pretty much revealed their hand now. From this point on, you'll have the counterattack.

Hyuuga's return is going to be the climax. I hope this series can break form shounen formula and have his battle last (yeah after Akashi is shut down) and have him score the winning basket in a matchup against his General counterpart. It shouldn't be about Kagami/Kuroko winning it. The captain winning it would be such a powerful message and it doesn't take away from Kuroko/Kagami shutting down Akashi at all.

Won't happen though. Hyuuga will have his moment and the final plays will be Akashi vs Kuroko/Kagami. Sigh.

Lain

[Alice in Hell volume 5
aliceinhell58es6q.jpg

Holy shit! No way this ends well. After seeing that Shu is actually
another victim of the trio of dudes, as in his mom was killed in front of him by sniper dude who subsequently took Shu with them
I even start to feel some more pity for him. No wonder the dude is so fucked up. Previous volume showed a part of his past but this adds another layer to it.
Also the info about Alice and her changes. Fucking Eliza
I hope she doesn't die now that I've warmed up to her, though it's pretty unlikely she didn't die.

I am gonna call it now, the conclusion in volume 6 is gonna hurt me bad.

scy

Kenichi 561 - I feel robbed out of the disciples fighting. And even the masters fighting. And basically anyone fighting.

Illegal Rare 3 - I'm still just in this for Tsurara 2.0.

Kenichi
Uh that was disappointing i might drop this too soon

561 chapters in is a super late time to drop something lol

Sankarea 49
Well that ain't good for Mero. I have a feeling that this might end soon. Most of the plot points have been relatively wrapped. The only major one is to stop Rea from attempting to eat people and maybe get back her memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom