• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Clock 5

Their friendship is extremely close and handholding and the secret reveal. Definitely one of my favorite comic zero sum manga ongoing. I hope this change to the past is successful. Gin and Tsubasa both deserve to live.

my twitter client on my PC has the twitter activity feed which shows what people favourite and stuff.

my phone one doesn't, so I think it Lain would actually be safe for bus.

The big boon for the phone app is that you can turn off automatic image previews so I won't be having lewd things should up 100% of the time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This better not be implying what I think it is. If so, I am super glad I dropped it.
It didn't really happen. It's mostly just an excuse to have Ruri chapters where the author makes sure you know she is hot if she gets rid of her glasses and ponytail. Really. He went with that trope.

Not that you could tell the difference. They all look generic anime.

scy

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 2 - [Instant Shounen Jump], Kumagawa would be proud of this guy I think.

Goddamnit, there is more balls action.

LeleSocho

Banned
It didn't really happen. It's mostly just an excuse to have Ruri chapters where the author makes sure you know she is hot if she gets rid of her glasses and ponytail. Really. He went with that trope.

Not that you could tell the difference. They all look generic anime.

B-but Ruri looks great because she has glasses and ponytail.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
XZPn3o9.jpg
you go girl, give 'em hell

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 1-2
... This is just going to be all about dicks, isn't it

Koigokoro to Kyoki to Yasashisa to Sex (kurobas dj)

The Takao in this was amazing (but why do they always have him with Midorima, theres better characters available). But for characters that I had never heard of it was really good especially the one when they were outside and he made the declaration of he would explode if he couldnt do what he wanted. Oh well, looking forward to whenever Hayama is animated.

Vito

Banned
Ugh when will Crunchyroll update And Yet The Town Moves.

When was the last chapter posted? It's published in the same magazine as Arpeggio (Young King OURs) so it's monthly. Unless you mean the missing gap between simupublished chapters and the back catalog. :(

Lain

this looks a lot like Lain's twitter favourites. Huh.

Only after learning about tweetdeck did I find out people could see a liveupdating list of everyone's activity. It's pretty cool to see what people like Mizuryu Kei are hitting favorite on and someone on here, I don't remember who, got me hooked on Yuka Kuramoti, a Japanese girl that posts pics of her ass. I didn't think I could fall in love with a butt.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised Lain hasn't posted about this yet but ManGAF's favorite slice-of-life manga will be getting a live action movie.

http://uziga.blog120.fc2.com/blog-entry-134.html (NSFW)
Only after learning about tweetdeck did I find out people could see a liveupdating list of everyone's activity. It's pretty cool to see what people like Mizuryu Kei are hitting favorite on and someone on here, I don't remember who, got me hooked on Yuka Kuramoti, a Japanese girl that posts pics of her ass. I didn't think I could fall in love with a butt.
124.gif

brb looking her up

edit: my god...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am weak and looked at the latest raws...

Shokugeki No Soma RAW 62

OMG RIGHT OFF THE BAT SOMA VS. ALICE!!!! HNNNRRRGGGG!

Akito

Sounds like a bad influence that someone.

Man, tweetdeck makes twitter not safe for bus anymore.

Busaiku

When was the last chapter posted? It's published in the same magazine as Arpeggio (Young King OURs) so it's monthly. Unless you mean the missing gap between simupublished chapters and the back catalog. :(
Yeah, they're missing almost 30 chapters, and the simulpub starts in the middle of an arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom