• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

Banned
Misclicked on Amazon so I kept checking the wrong item, been out for two days now. I rather like the cover for Space Brothers 23, since it's also on kindle Amazon has a bigger pic:

B00IXC9MI8.01.MAIN._SCRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nah, this time he posted some really borderline nsfw Nonon (Kill la Kill) art.

scy

;__;

Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara 20 - I can't tell who's actually the most perverted girl in the family. I'm starting to think it's the main girl.

SSnyUmK.png

"Relieving" occurs.

Blablurn

Sorry for the off topic question but is there a general anime thread on gaf as well?

Edit: ah, fuck. found it! pls proceed everyone

Furyous

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 1

He has sex with his new wife and his new sister-in-law.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 2

He has sex with his new wife again.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 3

He has sex with his new mother-in-law.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 4

He has sex with his new wife, sister-in-law, and her fellow coworker.

How is this allowed on Manga Storm/Manga Rock? I AM APPALLED...

I need one of those $50 joints from Colorado after this.

Lain

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 1

He has sex with his new wife and his new sister-in-law.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 2

He has sex with his new wife again.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 3

He has sex with his new mother-in-law.

Shimoeda-san Chi no Akarui Shokutaku 4

He has sex with his new wife, sister-in-law, and her fellow coworker.

The Shimoedas, a poor but happy circle, wouldn't you say?

upandaway

Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara 20 - I can't tell who's actually the most perverted girl in the family. I'm starting to think it's the main girl.

SSnyUmK.png

"Relieving" occurs.
Aw man, this is getting chapters again? I hope they'll finish it soon then I'll read it. The hijinks were so fierce that I actually remember a bunch after all this time.

scy

Aw man, this is getting chapters again? I hope they'll finish it soon then I'll read it. The hijinks were so fierce that I actually remember a bunch after all this time.

It ends soon so it seems like it's getting some priority work done so hopefully not long.

Log Horizon 1

This chapter feels really rushed, if I hadn't seen the anime I'd be completely lost right now. Hopefully after saving Serala they'll flash back and fill in the gaps between Shiro ending up in Elder Tale and going on the quest to rescue Serala.

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin 1

Felt very lost reading this though damn was it pretty, its been a long time since I've seen the original gundam and it shows I had no idea what was happening lol

Neon Genesis Evangelion 1

Well its evangelion, in manga form

Any other series I should check out?

scy

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 12 - Okay, she wins a lot of points back for this chapter. I really do like the pairing just due to how different the two are. The guy still needs to get a spine, though.

Edit: Oh hey, two chapters.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 13 - ...hey, I like the new girl! And I think we're mirroring something that happened earlier here. The pacing seems weird, though. New girl introduced -> Suddenly first kiss.

Probably could've used that missing spine here for the confession bro.

Assassination Classroom 82
BjXoAG0CYAArBEc.png

Excellent chapter put forth for the game. I thought they would all be captured with the rescue plan ending in failure, but the comedy route was even more fun than I could have imagined. Water scene best moment as well as smiling Karasuma. Seemed so rare for him to show such an expression, and cliff scene, as always a concerned teacher for them

scy

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Hatsukiai 1-2, 3, 4 - Just numbering it that way since it was three arcs in total. Cute, overly sweet and sappy childish first love romance stories. There's probably more sappy words I could use for it but I think that's enough.

Same author as Hitorimi Haduki-san to which was also over-the-top adorable sappy romance.

scy

Akame ga KILL! Zero 5 - "Hey guys, here's five (well, three since we know two from the main series) new characters!"

"ps, we're killing two of them"

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Sakurasaku Shoukougun 12-13
Ehhh, this rival girl seemed a lot cooler in the raws, so that's disappointing. She's exceedingly uninteresting. I'm not surprised she got over Mega, but I am surprised she recognized and admitted to it. It's good that she's studying for herself now (or at least that's my impression of her intentions).

I guess now I'm waiting for the bullshit drama llama to waltz in and fuck things up for no good reason.

scy

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 12-13
Ehhh, this rival girl seemed a lot cooler in the raws, so that's disappointing. She's exceedingly uninteresting. I'm not surprised she got over Mega, but I am surprised she recognized and admitted to it. It's good that she's studying for herself now (or at least that's my impression of her intentions).

I guess now I'm waiting for the bullshit drama llama to waltz in and fuck things up for no good reason.

If she was paced better, I think the new girl could have been a pretty good actual character. But she does kind of waltz into this as if it was a one-shot or something. Still, I like her for just being so upfront about things.

Even if she'll probably never show up again after like two more chapters.

So there's a chance one of the new characters will actually survive?

I'm trying to remember the names of the known Kurome dolls and I don't think Gin was one of them so I assume she'll just die in some forgotten way. Natala dies too but it'll involve Yatsufusa.

So, technically, only one of them will live! Hooray!

I'm trying to remember the names of the known Kurome dolls and I don't think Gin was one of them so I assume she'll just die in some forgotten way. Natala dies too but it'll involve Yatsufusa.

So, technically, only one of them will live! Hooray!

Well you know, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom