• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Back when it was first translated, the dude timed the last chapters to the holidays in real life (New Years and all) and it gathered up everyone in the thread. Chapters came like every day or two. It was a really really fun December. It was the best New Years.

Also, now go and read Koganeiro! And if you're curious, the person who translated the manga also did some of the original threads.

Yeah, I loved how Molester Man was released. I had surgery on December 28th of that year, so getting those final chapters while I was hopped up on Percocet was a fun time.

Koganeiro takes all of 20 minutes to read, there is no excuse not to. And obviously, if you haven't read Onani Master Kurosawa, stop whatever you are doing and read that

kasane

Free starbucks coffee on my hotel and im wearing a starbucks shirt.

Starbucks should pay me.

Also on thr topic of books my shelf is already falling apart :C

bigkrev

Buy a Kindle, save like 6 dozen trees and tons of space.

Plus, it adds a steam like obsession, in that it's how many books I can buy, not how many I can read

Articalys

Liar Game ch.171

I really hope this whole final arc isn't going to be "Yokoya seems near invincible at every move due to however he learned the secrets of the Liar Game until Akiyama finds the key to victory and defeats him for good".

kasane

Ok so my flight is delayed

AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK

Edit: it would definitely have been scy if it was a image related to cannibalism

YEAAAAAA

upandaway

i thought that was Panda's thing?
it's all a misunderstanding

1396457526348.gif

upandaway

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

BUT NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING

WHEN? HOW? WHY NOW? DO I NEED NANO BRANCH? and there's furigana oh man oh man oh m- THERE'S TEETHBRUSH-LEWD IN THE FIRST FREAKING 2 PAGES

how can a sequel's first chapter be so good how are these tears

the imouto is too powerful

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

WHEN? HOW? WHY NOW? DO I NEED NANO BRANCH? and there's furigana oh man oh man oh m- THERE'S TEETHBRUSH-LEWD IN THE FIRST FREAKING 2 PAGES

You didn't post the name of the manga after making a post like that?

C'mon man. :p

scy

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

wait what huh THERE'S A SEQUEL?!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Peephole 18
Forgot mangabox was decent on mobile. Hopefully I already read the chapter before this, don't feel like getting the app. Cop seems like she's more than meets the eye, obviously. Didn't expect this to go killer vs. killer but whatever it's still crazy.

kasane

Peephole 18
Forgot mangabox was decent on mobile. Hopefully I already read the chapter before this, don't feel like getting the app. Cop seems like she's more than meets the eye, obviously. Didn't expect this to go killer vs. killer but whatever it's still crazy.

Killer vs killer vs killer

Yandere wars?

Lain

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

He's totally feeling that boob.

Marche90

Silver Spoon 97

We finally got a new chapter, yay!

Hachiken should seriously consider that proposition of marrying into the Mikage family. Also, the last panels killed me, haha. "REJECTED" "yes...". At least the dad is taking him seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom