• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

BUT NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING

WHEN? HOW? WHY NOW? DO I NEED NANO BRANCH? and there's furigana oh man oh man oh m- THERE'S TEETHBRUSH-LEWD IN THE FIRST FREAKING 2 PAGES

how can a sequel's first chapter be so good how are these tears

the imouto is too powerful

Searches Google for this image.

Clicks the second link and gets treated to the full untranslated chapter.

Almost gets eaten by the other sister.

Nope, can't be real.

This would mean a miracle actually happened in this dismal world.

scy

Silver Spoon 97

We finally got a new chapter, yay!

Hachiken should seriously consider that proposition of marrying into the Mikage family. Also, the last panels killed me, haha. "REJECTED" "yes...". At least the dad is taking him seriously

I eagerly await more failures to happen and the marriage idea starts gaining ground :x

Double the sisters

Double the hair length

Double the trolling

Double the lewd double the panel size (sometimes) double the PG DOUBLE THE HOOZUKI UNDERWEAR I CAN'T BREATHE TIME OUT

oh my god I need this in my life

upandaway

Man, I was able to read the whole chapter pretty much. Not sure if I should try translating it or wait for someone else to.

I'm still blown away that a sequel happened. If I remember right Igarashi said he had an injury or something before. This is insane.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Silver Spoon

I don't even get the whole "no dating my daughter" thing that Mikage's dad apparently is on. She's like what, 16?

Nordicus

Almost gets eaten by the other sister.
Whaaaat, you're pulling my leg, no way they'd start a sequel with big guns out immediately

*checks the raw*

C4aN68r.gif

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki 1

I'm not sure if she's the best sister in the world or the worst.

I guess a bit of both. Worst from his perspective, best from mine.

Aizo

Banned
HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

HOLY CRAP

ALERT

WHY DID NO ONE

BUT NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING

WHEN? HOW? WHY NOW? DO I NEED NANO BRANCH? and there's furigana oh man oh man oh m- THERE'S TEETHBRUSH-LEWD IN THE FIRST FREAKING 2 PAGES

how can a sequel's first chapter be so good how are these tears

the imouto is too powerful
Just reading the cover--this is not for me.

Akito

Man, I was able to read the whole chapter pretty much. Not sure if I should try translating it or wait for someone else to.

I'm still blown away that a sequel happened. If I remember right Igarashi said he had an injury or something before. This is insane.
Do it up-kun, for science.

Naruto

wow there was some beautiful art this chapter. Did not expect the sage to be having the same conversation with Sasuke. So hyped to see their power ups. This is going just like DBZ, maybe Naruto and Sasuke will even fuse 0_0 and I am loving it. I feel Naruto, the manga, has been really good this year. Gets me excited every week. Hopefully it doesn't end anytime soon.

upandaway

Did the color pages as a quick test, it's doable, I guess (unless I somehow got it wrong and I couldn't even tell)

Hm?

Gorou-chan, you went on a jog?
It’s my daily routine
Huuh..

Then... would you like to sweat with your sister?

Aneki, it’s already been a while since you graduated high school, stop saying things like that.

Well then, I have to study for exams.

He’s become more mature lately..

Welcome, to the Anekingdom. (*dunno how to do this pun)
A morning coffee break in the kingdom is truly special.

Aaaaaaaaaah my uvulaaaaaaa!!!
But Aneki’s toothbrush tastes gooooood!!

Uvula is a sexy word, isn’t it (*well, in japanese it is)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tasogare Otome

Comments about the series aside, I really laughed when I saw this comment appended to a chapter by some random user:

"If was me , I already have fucked the ghost at chapter 1 or maybe 3"

MangaGAF, you're much too tame for the internet at large.

Cerity

Silver Spoon 97
Really nice chapter IMO, shows that Hachiken's dad is actually taking him seriously. And haven't Mikage's parents practically given him the okay? or at least they've acknowledged him as potential son-in-law material.

kasane

FINALLY HOME THANK FUCK

The only thing missing aside from a billion delays was my actual plane going down, thank god that didnt happen tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom