• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

I think I'm about tired of programming for a bit so I'll marathon a few series over the week. There's Gambling Emperor part 2, a good third of Nurarihyon, catching up on Taiyou no Ie... is there anything among the new stuff that has regular (preferably weekly) releases? Like, I see Hinamatsuri is all over the place, I wanna start stuff that are caught up and come out regularly.

kasane

I think I'm about tired of programming for a bit so I'll marathon a few series over the week. There's Gambling Emperor part 2, a good third of Nurarihyon, catching up on Taiyou no Ie... is there anything among the new stuff that has regular (preferably weekly) releases? Like, I see Hinamatsuri is all over the place, I wanna start stuff that are caught up and come out regularly.

I was interested in gambling emperor then i searched it

turns out i already read it

FUCK YOU!!!! :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Evergreen

Good God Niki has the worst anime-hair since forever. Also, mutual I love yous from two people that have said approximately 10 sentences to each other and already had a huge misunderstanding.

Also, On-chan would be top tier, except for the WTF oral herpes shit?!

Stealth Symphony 7
tumblr_n3oadpI7rd1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Great chapter because of the cyborg v shinobi but also Jig definitely going against Troma. I hope he brings Troma to the good side instead of with that crazy boss.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Evergreen 14

Toenail clipping moe. Okay.

Oh God that twist. Niki is totally his sister! Or cousin or something. Dafuq.

One Piece 743

There was a bit too much going on but everyone coming back was a great event for this arc. I kind of want to see it animated now but a few months to go :(. Sabo's punch was too incredible. If they can give it one of their better team of animators it may be fantastic.

World Trigger 55
tumblr_n3odjfCIYI1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hyuse ironclad defense was good for this rather unexciting chapter. After him Kazama unit finally going on the offense and instead of being a Kazama show but potentially a Kikuchihara one was pleasing, kind of hyped for whats next.

Expecting Hyuse to win and Enedora to lose.

Akito

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 9

Lesson: don't go to Friendship & Fun parties.
That serve curries, should've done the folk dance.
This manga just doesn't fucking care about conventions, establishing a character before killing him off? Ya fuck that.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I was Human a Hamster
Well, at least he loved her before turning into a hamster.

But you're not going to show them get together in the end.

Really?

pls?

scy

I Was Human 8 - I guess technically I Was A Hamster but whatever. It's adorable with that kind of bittersweet to it. I'm just going to assume it all works out for them because I'll be too sad if it didn't.

One Punch Man 34.P3

I wonder if it will be another setup of Saitama defeating an opponent then someone else getting the credit.

The Atomic Slash would look great animated too.

With the high volume sales I hope talks are ongoing for its animation potential.

Nisekoi
BkpN9CJCEAAwTgU.png

Shus visit was the best part and stayed somewhat for Onodera, flipped through the rest fast. Hope we return to some plot advance though perhaps that watching dragonball has made him way to take as long as goku took on snake way to advance plot :(

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Peephole 17
This cop is cute. And slightly crazy. And dangerous.

She's even half-foreign, which is just foreign enough for Japanese people! We've got ourselves a candidate for best girl here.

It was a little weird that chapter 18 made sense going straight from 16 though. I wasn't completely sure if I missed a chapter when I read 18, just had a nagging suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom