• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLue Exorcist 56
BkpR4TtCAAA-7p1.png:large

This felt like a way longer chapter than usual or either it was just a bit more entertaining than the few previous ones with kamiki in a speaking role. Lucifer had good design and body but to be confined to that room and tube is a terrible curse that must be broken.

Everything else feels intense and I think Renzo may definitely do another betrayal due to Gedoin. I hope that is the case to get him on the good side.

Dragon Ball Minus - The Departure of the Fated Child
tumblr_n3ohdojId81qbxqfpo1_500.png

Didnt expect Mr. Burdock to look exactly like Goku except with a scar. At least his personality was certainly an improvement, should have showed up in the canon series.

That small Raditz is just plain shocking.

Sweet Magic Syndrome 22-25 (vol 2 end)
Grace is proportional to nose length.

I'm curious about the significance of only the 2nd (?) non-sweet character to be introduced, but unfortunately vol 3's not being released until 2015, which is complete fudging marshmallows. I'll be suffering from near terminal sugar withdrawal symptoms by then.

LeleSocho

Banned
It's surprising just how much of this can be milked still.

It's fine by me if they want to continue to milk the franchise with new merchandise and games, it's a good and known series after all but if you have to add bits and bits of new canon stuff just go big (new series) or don't do it at all.

kasane

I forget that i totally have no sleep at all. From yesterday till today. FUCKING JET LAG!! I don't feel tired tho but im starting to feel drowsy

scy

It's fine by me if they want to continue to milk the franchise with new merchandise and games, it's a good and known series after all but if you have to add bits and bits of new canon stuff just go big (new series) or don't do it at all.

Yeah, I can see that. Just still surprises me that there's still these random small bits to keep dropping instead of just revisiting it entirely (again).

I mean they are releasing even more episodes of Dragonball Z Kai. So just wait for Dragonball GT Kai!

:|

wonzo

Banned
Yuricam 8

Hands down the greatest takedown of a Bike Gang the world has ever seen. Only Sakamoto could hope to top this.

Samurai Papa 10-11

Sensei route keeps on reviving itself and dying in the span of around a dozen pages. :(

aunt tits 121

megane was the only redeeming thing about this chapter

Cerity

Jesus, I've been watching anime that finished up last season and everything's been absolutely terrible so far. Far worse than usual, whats with the influx of all the magic related series?

Minamoto 121
back on the loli route?

Ippo 1049-1050
Geez, only hung on because the guy was surprised at the random swings.

Jesus, I've been watching anime that finished up last season and everything's been absolutely terrible so far. Far worse than usual, whats with the influx of all the magic related series?

LN adaptations means wish fullfillment so all the magic you could ever want.

Speaking of which, you should watch Mahouka

Jintor

Latest whatevers

Asuka no Show

Crazy adorable lesbian stalker is best stalker.

Ryushika Ryushika

This needs an anime STAT. Or a crossover with Yotsuba and Non Non Biyori.

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Uh... these are pretty random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom