• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Chihiro is just such a boring character to me. And I dislike her design. :(

Every character in TWGOK are kinda boring (except yui) because they're such blatant harem archetypes honestly. Chihiro at least had a pretty good developement arc that actually made me like/feel sorry for her.

Though who are we kidding, by the end keima will take back his confession and go back to his one true love
Yokkyun.

Every character in TWGOK are kinda boring (except yui) because they're such blatant harem archetypes honestly. Chihiro at least had a pretty good developement arc that actually made me like/feel sorry for her.

Though who are we kidding, by the end keima will take by his confession and go back to his one true love
Yokkyun.

That's an ending I'll welcome.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Welp saw that coming in TWGOK about 50 billion miles away. Don't know wtf people thought was going to happen after the end of the first half.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Chihiro is just such a boring character to me. And I dislike her design. :(

It makes me laugh how they went out of their way to moe-fy Chihiro in the anime.

Manga Chihiro:

uWV9XvM.png

Anime Chihiro:

US6BaoC.jpg

Korosenai

I think they jump should really reconsider their thing of showing pages from the next chapter.

Bleach does look incredible.

I believe it's only 3 pages and because of some promo deal. Not sure though.

Ahh ok, I forgot about that. I thought that promo only showed one pic though, what I saw was about 4 pages from each chapter.

And Toriko spoilers....
Poor Quinn :(

jman2050

Though who are we kidding, by the end keima will take back his confession and go back to his one true love
Yokkyun.

The twist is that Yokkyun is literally Chihiro's character archetype but Keima never actually told us this.

Mortemis

Banned
TWGOK 267

So you're telling me that one of the only girls that had even a little chemistry with Keima won? I don't see why anyone would be mad. Best girl, or more accurately, the right girl won.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait.

I'm now going to get the very real possibility of KeimaxElsie incest doujins?

I don't know what to think.

They aren't related; she just inserted herself into their memory. Keima did not actually grow up with her.

Also, I don't think Chihiro necessarily won. I think its just part of his weird game that he needs to add her to his harem to say he won all the girls.

jman2050

They aren't related; she just inserted herself into their memory. Keima did not actually grow up with her.

Also, I don't think Chihiro necessarily won. I think its just part of his weird game that he needs to add her to his harem to say he won all the girls.

It's over Grimace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom