• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

In what world would it make sense for a B/B+ tier fighter to fight closely with an A+/S tier fighter?

Because plot. It makes for interesting character developments (for both sides) that isn't really as applicable if she loses here to a side character.

Kieli

Because plot. It makes for interesting character developments (for both sides) that isn't really as applicable if she loses here to a side character.

Big plots?

Edit: I'm taking the piss, guys. Just in case some of you accidentally (or maybe purposefully) take my posts seriously.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Like a film trilogy, Kurita's avatar gets worse with every sequel.

G.ZZZ

mngopYS.png

...Well, do you?

I believe Mitsutoshi, i believe :bow:

Yamada 106

So devoid of personality Shiraishi doesn't even think about her boyfriend. Too bad this will probably end with some sickeningly sweet thing where she really cares about him.

Koe no Katachi 34

This is just an incredibly unfortunate situation.

UQ Holder 30-31

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, lol @ the preview pages of Soma.
Alice's foodgasm continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Damn women and their lack of refractory periods.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't really dislike Kuromaru and Touta, I just hate everyone else in UQ Holder.

ghstwrld

Sasuke and Nardo are literally handed new power ups

lol

Sakura has even less chakra than Kakashi. It'd burn her out in a second.

It would given Naruto an even shot against Madara however. (Though I think Obito's likely just gonna ask Sakura to help him revive everyone then to destroy his eye.)

Is this actually true?

Sakura can call on boss-level summons and provide chakras to heal the allied army now

Angry Grimace

They gonna kill Madara together, then they're going to fight to see who gets to be Hokage. Even Kishimoto said a few years ago the logical conclusion of the series is them fighting, and at this point, I don't even see another way its possible.

Although I'm not sure if Madara is getting Kaguya powers or whether Kaguya herself is hanging out in that tree.

Angry Grimace

The only way i would like narutos ending is if it became the repeat of the past. Lol

I'm just wondering whether Kaguya's just hanging out inside that tree or whether Madara got her powers, or what? It seemed like it was clearly her eyes in there, and Kaguya herself is apparently a reference to that Moon Princess story where the girl is found inside the bamboo tree.

Ways Naruto's ending could become AMAZING

1- Everything up to this point has been Ninja matrix

2- A Sharigan tank shows up

3- Naruto and Sasuke fuse into one being, leading to a Sakura, Hinata, and Karin three way battle for who gets to be waifu

One of these would actually be a terrible idea, but would be incredibly hilarious if it happend

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Tadokoro must win because reasons

Man, these are some disturbing as fuck comments on Shishunki no Iron Maiden:

Note: The character in question (a 14 year old girl) is trying to call the protagonist because she is about to be forcibly raped.
yeaaaaah, manga comments frequently make me sad. this is sad.

Averon

There's also the jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke to stop Madara. No doubt it will be used to get Madara to have a change of heart and kill himself to stop Kaguya.

kasane

Ways Naruto's ending could become AMAZING

1- Everything up to this point has been Ninja matrix

2- A Sharigan tank shows up

3- Naruto and Sasuke fuse into one being, leading to a Sakura, Hinata, and Karin three way battle for who gets to be waifu

One of these would actually be a terrible idea, but would be incredibly hilarious if it happend

What if madaras plan of them eternally dreaming actually came true ages ago.

Demnn plot twist

Angry Grimace

Tadokoro must win because reasons

yeaaaaah, manga comments frequently make me sad. this is sad.

Further note: the character in question didn't actually do anything wrong either. She started dating a guy she had always had a crush on and wasn't on speaking terms with MC because he got jealous of the other dude and punched her in the face. The crush guy turned out to have a crazy fetish for deflowering virgins to the point he was willing to rape her when she found out.

Yeah those Iron Maiden comments are disgusting. People fucking suck. Like that entire series of events felt super uncomfortable. I just wanted the prick dead.

btw

y'all should be reading Jitsu wa Watashi wa. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom