• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
7gETrSE.png

MpLDx8D.png

Black Bullet 9

Sex hair remains best character.

Fully on board the S.S RintarouxKisara ship and will stay on board no matter how many icebergs may lay ahead.

And with Enju being happy again and the big guy becoming likable with his tsundere act, everything just seems to be going so well~

.....It's all going downhill soon, isn't it?

scy

im kinda in the point where i sorta understand stuff without looking at subtitles and subs come naturally to me, dunno.

You need to level up to be able to watch without subtitles.

level up. You need to be able to start proofing the groups' translation before you can obtain :scy

Dang :( I'm such a slcaker then.

Black Bullet 9

Sex hair remains best character.

Fully on board the S.S RintarouxKisara ship and will stay on board no matter how many icebergs may lay ahead.

And with Enju being happy again and the big guy becoming likable with his tsundere act, everything just seems to be going so well~

.....It's all going downhill soon, isn't it?

Genre savvy, I see.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member

kasane

BOO the first part
The second part is just about deciding which one to get!

im not sure if i have the time to put into fighting games again

i used to play on arcades regularly, tekken, MvC 2, SF. If im gonna by a stick now ill just probably get a HORI FS-v3 and mod it when it stops being responsive

EdIt: And if im gonna read novels i always gun for physical books because i get bored with digital so no on that part :X

nC8GwY4.jpg

Gintama 490

Zura, you backstabbing asshole lol

Sougo continues to be his usual magnificent sadist self after spiking Hijikata's beloved mayonnaise.

Still in disbelief Otae ranked 5th in the popularity poll.

Charade

100ppp'ers stuck in the past. Always looking 50 posts behind us. We click a new page, we've already moved on from all that shit. 50ppp is the future.

Lain

History Strongest Disciple Kenichi vol.1
aSH.jpg

This manga is super interesting. The first volume was great, filled with gorgeous ladies (Miu and Shigure). I especially appreciated Miu, though I expect great things from Shigure as well.
Plot wise it was beyond silly, but everything was shown in such a comedic way that I just couldn't not love it. Especially Kenichi's sister and his father, with his love for shotguns.
Oh, I'm pretty happy the title over here is simply Kenichi. Short and to the point. Tough if they called it Miu I would have appreciated it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom