• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Let's be honest, 50ppp is better. And if someone just loves to scroll and hates to click? NeoGAF Live Thread extension!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Let's be honest, 50ppp is better. And if someone just loves to scroll and hates to click? NeoGAF Live Thread extension!
oh shit, forgot about installing that extension again. brb downloading in order to enrich my neogaf experience

also you all are wrong, fuck yo couches, your moms miss you, etc.

LVYVB9j.jpg

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuioku Hen 1

Don't worry, darling.

It's just a natural reaction awakening inside of you that you'll be experiencing a lot of in the ensuing future.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Assassination Classroom 86
Well, that developed quickly. I don't really get how Itona's situation translates into a desire for "victory" though

scy

History Strongest Disciple Kenichi vol.1
aSH.jpg

This manga is super interesting. The first volume was great, filled with gorgeous ladies (Miu and Shigure). I especially appreciated Miu, though I expect great things from Shigure as well.
Plot wise it was beyond silly, but everything was shown in such a comedic way that I just couldn't not love it. Especially Kenichi's sister and his father, with his love for shotguns.
Oh, I'm pretty happy the title over here is simply Kenichi. Short and to the point. Tough if they called it Miu I would have appreciated it more.

Just now starting to read this? Oh man. So much to say.

Lain

oh shit, forgot about installing that extension again. brb downloading in order to enrich my neogaf experience

also you all are wrong, fuck yo couches, your moms miss you, etc.
I went 100 once, but it felt more tedious (plus too many pictures in a single page gave me problems), so I went back to 50.

Just now starting to read this? Oh man. So much to say.

Yeah. I actually wanted to start reading it before, but then this was announced here and so I gave up and waited. I don't know how it'll evolve (or devolve) but what's there at the start is pretty great (I'm talking of Miu's butt and tits, naturally).

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
The Gamer 33
shit just got real. Best girl continues to be best (although her crippling self esteem issues are sad). Let's see if Han Jee Han becomes a murderer or takes a third option.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't say its promising that Seo is already putting out chapters where nothing happens to avoid advancing the plot.

scy

Yeah. I actually wanted to start reading it before, but then this was announced here and so I gave up and waited. I don't know how it'll evolve (or devolve) but what's there at the start is pretty great (I'm talking of Miu's butt and tits, naturally).

Well, that aspect certainly improves.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Aw, don't say that. Think positive!
I think I was just excited to have a place to talk about all the shit I read, lol. Never had a real place like that, I just did some drive by trolling posting in comments sections sometimes.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 15
The fuck is wrong with these kids

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Ping Pong
I've read the whole thing.
Damn, this is one hell of a ride. As far as sport manga goes, this got some interesting development and absolutely amazing artwork. Also, Yuasa adaptation is great, it truly capture the manga spirit.

kasane

BR 4-8

Yeah kill more pls

Ot but my vita is finally getting some loce since psp digital games can now be played om it, i have to decide if im gonna get an arcade stick or multiple games and a mem card :X

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed your edit Charade, I'm not leaving lol. I'm just going to be super outpaced once the new OT rolls.

Imawabi no Dakini 11
Got to see a sweeter side of Dakini, so that was cute. Actually forgot she was pretty much naked the whole chapter because of that. Newspaper girl is pretty cool too. Pretty much the only thing that interests me in this series is the character development.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea. Like, the girl just went off the deep end slightly with the image change bit. A lot of people seem unstable.
Say what you want about Kagetora, but at least she didn't try to adopt the personality of someone else she only knew on the surface level, in order to woo(?) her crush who had already rejected her

Garbage dude at least recognized the FUBAR situation and nope'd right out of there, so that makes him the most stable I guess!

scy

Say what you want about Kagetora, but at least she didn't try to adopt the personality of someone else she only knew on the surface level, in order to woo(?) her crush who had already rejected her

Garbage dude at least recognized the FUBAR situation and nope'd right out of there, so that makes him the most stable I guess!

I still kind of hate everyone involved at least a little bit. I'm sad since I liked new girl until she ... wait, she could just go full yandere here.

Yesssssssssss.

Kingdom 311 - 328

such scale, so much strategy, badasses all over the place on all sides (Kanki, Ousen, Tou, Moubu, Karin, etc). So good.

Then we had
not one but two Generals going out in a flame of pure manliness RIP Duke Hyou and Chou Tou :(

And damn Riboku with that other army and unleashing his trump card Houken again. Dude is just way too fucking broken, seriously

Finally the motherfucking King himself will be on the front lines once again so a Sei, Shin and Ten team-up? hell fucking yeah

scy

All the broken generals in Kingdom are hilarious to me. I don't know why. Just seeing them mow through lines of infantry is some funny to me, I guess.

Maybe it's all those years of DW games.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I still kind of hate everyone involved at least a little bit. I'm sad since I liked new girl until she ... wait, she could just go full yandere here.

Yesssssssssss.
Instantly best girl
which isn't saying much, her only competition is like the normal friend girl

but yeah everyone in this manga sucks at least a little bit

Kuro pg. 48-54
This doctor is super suspicious. At least Coco recognizes that things are weird on a subconscious level. Hopefully Milk stays friends with her, but I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom