• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of The Last of Us, I saw a donjon just yesterday.

as in a actual one and not some western "comic"

The World God Only Knows End

x3M4ln5.gif

ielIR77.gif

still generating salt and its been over a week already

Everyone that didn't understood what you meant should drop the SmutGAF badge.

Indeed.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen 1
Not too bad, maybe its because they didn't overcomplicate the story with useless jargon and the Gary Stu brother seems more like a knight over the hero with the sister not stupidly in love with him yet. And Honami seems pretty fun

Walkure Romanze - Shoujo Kishi Monogatari (NO. Gomesu) 10

You know when I read a manga following best girls route, I'm at least expecting for the couple to interact or notice each other once per chapter.

Not 16 pages of nothing happening.

Hoshin Engi Vol.15

Woo more characters appear to fight.

I rather like this focus on Yozen mainly cause his backstory is pretty interesting. I could pretty much just read a battle shounen of all these characters and their nifty powers too.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Speaking of The Last of Us, I saw a donjon just yesterday.

Well, about time.
Is it rule 34 or just comedy doujinshi?

Hoshin Engi Vol.15

Woo more characters appear to fight.

I rather like this focus on Yozen mainly cause his backstory is pretty interesting. I could pretty much just read a battle shounen of all these characters and their nifty powers too.
Oh man, i love hoshin Engi i collect all the book since it's published in my country.
As far as Jump SHonen manga, this one is one of the best there is.

Oh man, i love hoshin Engi i collect all the book since it's published in my country.
As far as Jump SHonen manga, this one is one of the best there is.

Hell yeah, I went a little crazy picking up all the missing volumes I didn't have to complete the collection and I'm slowly going through a reread of them just cause it's sooooo good.

-----------------------------------------

In other news, look at these adorable keychains coming with the next volume of Horimiya.

Makes me kinda want to get the next volume. :x

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
what the fuck you guys move so quick

that's a legit 6 pages that I had to pretend to skim through

and all I have to show for it is knowing that next chapter Tadokoro has a
panty shot
for some reason

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I AM A HERO

So the author is apparently struck with what I called The Urasawa Syndrome.

The symptom is as thus: "Oh so you wanna know what happens to the main cast next? Well FUCK THAT and let's check out the fate of these entirely new cast of characters in God knows where and make them all dramatic and all that although they don't have anything to do with the main plot and they're all dead anyways in the end."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom