• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

So now that I'm awake, I re-read Shishunki no Iron Maiden 32 and did they really just leave an attempted rapist with a "we won't tell if you won't tell" bit? I dunno. He's kind of rapey guys. Like, so rapey.

Guys, seriously.

Iron Maiden 32

Well, glad the rapist prick was dealt with sufficiently. Dat headbutt.

Also, had to laugh at main villain having a nosebleed when she said "metamorphosis girl"

So now that I'm awake, I re-read Shishunki no Iron Maiden 32 and did they really just leave an attempted rapist with a "we won't tell if you won't tell" bit? I dunno. He's kind of rapey guys. Like, so rapey.

Guys, seriously.

also this. Dat rapeface was seriously rapefacey

kasane

Guys, seriously.

Oh mannnn waaaat

scy

It's pretty much as I put it, really. I guess it's just a convenient way to end this bit and move on to the next arc. Since he was pretty close to just straight confessing here, I guess she'll be taken here so that bit doesn't get resolved for awhile longer.

diaspora

Guys, seriously.

The last thing she wants to do is be involved with the authorities.

_hekk05

Banned

Guys, seriously.

If she gets found out by crazy lady she'll suffer a fate worse than rape. Aka next chapter lol. Should have reported that rapist in hindsight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Guys, seriously.

The only other option was killing him.

scy

The last thing she wants to do is be involved with the authorities.

I get that. It's just the whole "okay so we'll say nothing if you say nothing, k?" just comes off a bit awkward.

If she gets found out by crazy lady she'll suffer a fate worse than rape. Aka next chapter lol. Should have reported that rapist in hindsight.

Wonder how much worse things are going to get for her.

The only other option was killing him.

Murder: Always an option.

_hekk05

Banned
I get that. It's just the whole "okay so we'll say nothing if you say nothing, k?" just comes off a bit awkward.

Wonder how much worse things are going to get for her.

Murder: Always an option.

Human experimentation comes to mind. Maybe they collect such girls and farm iron from them lol

Akito

Hunter X Hunter Betting Pool
Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Anyone can place a bet here in this thread.
- Deadline is before the first chapter hits in June I guess.
- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

kasane

Let's celebrate the joyous news of Hunter x Hunter's return by betting on how many chapters we'll get before Togashi returns to his true passion, again.

- Winner will be the one who came the closest to the actual number of chapters released before the series goes into a new hiatus again (>5 weeks, double issues not included)
- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

so are we counting by chapters or by how long it lasts

bigkrev

- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

Can it be any Nisekoi avatar of our choice?

My bet: 46 chapters

Ill go with 88, nearly two year stretch with no hiatus incoming.

Man dakku how did you get styled by DTL of all people

I'll have my last laugh come the next hiatus.

- If there would be no more hiatus cause Tagashi will finish this time, free beer and hookers for everybody.
- No pain no gain, anyone who didn't win will have to use an avatar of their choice from Nisekoi for exactly the amount of days their bet was off, i.e. 25 days when the bet was 50 but the series goes into hiatus after 25 chapters.

I need to do some math for this.

Though the idea of not having an Ishimaru avatar frightens me.

_hekk05

Banned

I'm betting 3/4 of a year, so 39 chapters. Also, since we don't want duplicate avatars in the future, we should post our future avatars with our predictions.

Kurita

80 chapters

20 chapters. But I would love to be wrong.

Nisekoi S2

30 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom