• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Spread your wings, MangaGAF.

I go to OT and gaming side and post on stuff there. Many fun times to be had (although OT especially has its own shares of annoyance and arseholes and terrible people ;P)

Though admittedly I am not active in communities thread. MangaGAF is the only place I am somewhat actively participating in.

kasane

i regularly go to gaming but people are still stuck with the console war fever so i don't post much aside from game specific topics.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Spread your wings, MangaGAF.

I go to OT and gaming side and post on stuff there. Many fun times to be had (although OT especially has its own shares of annoyance and arseholes and terrible people ;P)

Though admittedly I am not active in communities thread. MangaGAF is the only place I am somewhat actively participating in.

I like all the people bitching about playable Rise in Persona 4 Arena 2, even though it was leaked like 2 weeks ago.

kasane

lol at type-0

i seriously hope truthkey would have continued his patch but he saw evidence of localization, turns out that wouldn't happen.

scy

I just keep having people report to me the localization stuff so I don't even have to read the threads myself. gg.

I like all the people bitching about playable Rise in Persona 4 Arena 2, even though it was leaked like 2 weeks ago.

Hahaha, oh my. I'll gladly take more Rise period though.

kasane

...but..but...but type 0! I try to avoid localization begging threads, and worse port begging threads.

pcgaf dick measuring contest with console gamers are worse.

i mean i game on both but those threads are just, ugh.

I just keep having people report to me the localization stuff so I don't even have to read the threads myself. gg.

Hahaha, oh my. I'll gladly take more Rise period though.

I have no idea why i read this as " rise on her period "

dafuq....

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
This is what I imagined when I read all of the recent OT Girl-Age threads.
wait is that for girl GAFers or

the thing that gets me is the sheer quantity of dudes failing with chicks
oh. lol.
that's disappointing in more ways than one

I go to gaming mostly, but I have no interest in the console war stuff either. I feel like most of my posts there just pimp Baten Kaitos in some way, lol. Off-topic I just lurk. I feel like it gets way too personal there and I don't feel comfortable with posting that kind of stuff

The only other community thread I'm sort of active in other than this one is the Steam thread, but I mostly lurk because I haven't got the time to play any games recently.
and I'm not that into the crazy library count metagame like some guys are

kasane

Microsoft is going to save Japan and bring into a new golden era of gaming.

An era lead by true innovative games like Halo, saving them from their old games of the past like Final Fantasy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Japan single handily makes the Xbox One past 20 million sales in one year.

Lol this guy is just golden in every thread he goes to

Charade

The way you phrased this makes it sounds like you have a bunch of lackeys read the threads for you...

Wait...
scy the mob boss
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 10

Getting intense. So I guess there's some type of informant leaking the Banchou's plans. Also, that insurance guy's power sounds interesting.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Well, ATLUS really know their audience, I suppose, hahaha.

Also, so many Alice smiling in this page aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

We need more Tadakoro to counter all of the Alice-ness of this thread. Failing that, more Kyou Kai is also acceptable.

No wait, switch the above around.

Speaking of which

Ano Ko no, Toriko 4
Well that was a cute date. At least he suspects she has a thing for him too, now.

Still pretty shoujo, but I don't mind it. Maybe it's because it's avoiding the love triangle.
Glad you started reading it

The series hits its stride with the ice continent for me

depends on the person
Idk I've been avoiding depressing material for the past few weeks

Even when it ends with a good ending you feel very hollow for the next few weeks

Edit: favorite saying "few weeks"

kasane

Well, ATLUS really know their audience, I suppose, hahaha.

Also, so many Alice smiling in this page aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

We need more Tadakoro to counter all of the Alice-ness of this thread. Failing that, more Kyou Kai is also acceptable.

No wait, switch the above around.

image.php

Glad you started reading it

The series hits its stride with the ice continent for me

Idk I've been avoiding depressing material for the past few weeks

Even when it ends with a good ending you feel very hollow for the next few weeks

Edit: favorite saying "few weeks"

The only thing that made me feel like that was 5CM per second. geez just hearing the soundtrack makes me feel melancholic

no I haven't started reading Toriko yet either lol

Toriko is pretty far off from a random 5 chapter shoujo manga
Lol I thought so seeing as chapter 4 didn't have any love relationship
-----------------------------------------

Checked out the old chapters and realized that Toriko looks way older and different in the beginning chapters then he does now
we should all be happy.
Indeed

Indeed

damn i have to dodge Kingdom spoilers now in here (i already knew about the real stuff comparisons though).

Should be interesting to see how the author tackles it since he's already took some liberties so far (iirc the real dude didn't have such a shitty early life)

_hekk05

Banned
damn i have to dodge Kingdom spoilers now in here (i already knew about the real stuff comparisons though).

Should be interesting to see how the author tackles it since he's already took some liberties so far (iirc the real dude didn't have such a shitty early life)

You apparently missed all my spoilers.

Charade

Once you accept the truth it all makes sense. Just the way the world works, after all.

This type of blatant corruption sickens me. I can't believe you would stoop so low. You should be ashamed.

So...how much do I have to pay?

I've been ignoring the bad things said about it. I just want more Tales.

Most of the (non Type-0) salt about Hearts R is the change of the battle system. From what I heard, the battle system is actually pretty great but RIP 2-D Tales battle systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom