• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Manga News/Discussions |OT12| Hiatus x Hiatus

Manga News/Discussions |OT12| Sponsor A Shounen Today

Manga News/Discussions |OT12| Is It Safe For Work Yet?

Manga News/Discussions |OT12| No One Cares Until Wednesday

scy

|OT| This Space Intentionally Left Blank

San Nen Go no Hatsukoi - Oneshot. Guy got dumped by his girlfriend 3 years ago, changes himself and wants some revenge. Doesn't go as planned.

It was okay.

LeleSocho

Banned
Manga }OT?} Hot House is required reading

xFQncUg.gif

Stulaw

Baby Steps 210
Didn't see it come out until a few minutes ago, I hope Maruo doesn't get overconfident and lose. I hope that Natsu worrying about how Aki feels about Maruo doesn't break the relationship apart either, it might help fuel her in her eventual challenge for the title though assuming they both get to the final.

scy

first girl rule

Isn't it obvious?

"Wednesday".

This changes everything I know about this thread.

Baby Steps 210
Didn't see it come out until a few minutes ago, I hope Maruo doesn't get overconfident and lose. I hope that Natsu worrying about how Aki feels about Maruo doesn't break the relationship apart either, it might help fuel her in her eventual challenge for the title though assuming they both get to the final.

Man, I didn't even think of how this may impact Natsu's game. Hm. I'd like to think that her match is basically a given since we get so little real development with her. Like, a loss doesn't really give extra room for development since we don't spend time there.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Manga |OT| Subtitles are for anime and deaf people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom