• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
auyC9ey.png

Wiseblade

Manga News/Discussion |OTT| Coming up with subtitles is hard.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| MiuraxTogashi is our Favourite Ship

Manga News/Discussion |OTT| Hell Froze Over

scy

UQ Holder

Girl has some mood swings... even at a young age

Actually curious how this whole save point thing pans out. Like, does she reload back to that spot? If so, I guess nobody else reloads too so ... why has she not just EXPLAINED SOMETHING instead of dying over and over?

Actually curious how this whole save point thing pans out. Like, does she reload back to that spot? If so, I guess nobody else reloads too so ... why has she not just EXPLAINED SOMETHING instead of dying over and over?

Why explain when you can see something over and over again.

No one likes words, this isn't Light Novel News/Discussion |OT| here!

scy

Monster Musume 20 - So I needed to catch up.

Uh, well, uh ... lewd. Lewdlewdlewdlewdlewdlewdlewd.

Why explain when you can see something over and over again.

No one likes words, this isn't Light Novel News/Discussion |OT| here!

I mean, based off the wording I think she's already reloaded like 6 other times? Seems to me it would be a lot faster to explain stuff.

She dies, throws her controller, complains about how she died, and continues on the spot with more rage.

You know, like when you're playing a video game.

Stulaw

Manga News/Discussions |OT?| Are you sure about that?

|OT| Will this finish before Togashi does?

I actually haven't read any manga today, Thursdays don't seem to bring much out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom