• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rika 1-5

A charming story about a middle school aged brother and sister who share a bedroom. Somehow, they kinda end up falling in love with each other. This is their story

I'll admit, I do appreciate how direct that synopsis is for it. Lets me know exactly what to expect.

And also, sharing rooms still in middle school is probably the cause of all that.

scy

Rika 1-5

A charming story about a middle school aged brother and sister who share a bedroom. Somehow, they kinda end up falling in love with each other. This is their story

Oh hey, I remember this. Guess it's gotten some more releases since then, maybe worth catching back up.

...then again.

Im bored, someone recommemd me something Wednesdaytastic.

Seeing as you referred Wednesday what action series are you currently reading
Rika 1-5
14d1c34fa61f4c68cb6d88ea20c1b4d0_zpsd0818145.jpg

congrats on breaking the back to back posts of lunacy

kasane

we need to find an editor for our manga

Edit: preferrably someone who would completely ruin the plot progression so we can be popular

Edit: preferrably someone who would completely ruin the plot progression so we can be popular

so I've got this idea about these keys and a load of shitty girls that cant measure up to the true tsundere best girl no matter how they try.

I could also find a way to put someone eating scy in there just cos

do i get the job?

We could hire Togashi's editor and make are series go on hiatus
Toriko now also has produce being made out of birds so who knows anymore

Hey, that one Apple had ... reaction faces. At least...

A tried and true tradition.
He better sprout majestic wings then

Theonik

Dr Hitomi's Infirmary 05
This chapter was lovely. Real emotions and the end slain me.
The shy girl became an exhibitionist.

kasane

Now it's a manga series of how to create a manga series to get popular enough so we can go into hiatus whenever we want and cause despair to the readers.

now we're getting somewhere

Edit: our manga is a bout a guy who read bakuman then he was inspired to make his own while reading manga and when his rich and popular enough he goes on hiatus causing despair to everybody

facts: he is a cannibal
Likes idolm@ster

Now it's a manga series of how to create a manga series to get popular enough so we can go into hiatus whenever we want and cause despair to the readers.

this sounds like literary gold here

we are moving along well..... and if we can't think of any plot we could always just fill the volumes with opinion polls

We could also just toss in random pilots of other series in this manga universe and never do anything with them.

Call them special chapters.

Who will publish?

We will go to Jump with a fake proposal while wearing disguises and if they reject us we will create a false internet buzz that are series is sweeping the nation

then we will go back to Jump with are real proposal and they well publish are series believing that it is a copycat to counteract are other fake series

if that doesn't work we could always make it into a webcomic later receiving a fully stylized spinoff

We will go to Jump with a fake proposal while wearing disguises and if they reject us we will create a false internet buzz that are series is sweeping the nation

then we will go back to Jump with are real proposal and they well publish are series believing that it is a copycat to counteract are other fake series

if that doesn't work we could always make it into a webcomic later receiving a fully stylized spinoff

Going to Jump means we'll get put onto permanent hiatus
cancelled
within a year.

Going to Jump means we'll get put onto permanent hiatus
cancelled
within a year.

all within the plan

it can be on hiatus
cancelled
and are fans will never know

forever believing and buying are merchandise

doubt it will though if all are characters are plot halting Onoderas
Which would be fine if it was the only sucky chapter.

you know what doesn't suck though

Toriko

:DDDDDDDD

C'mon give another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom