• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I know. She still struggled, though, and managed to make no noise. Then again, I guess he did hit her in response to that.

Sure, but the thing is, he's unquestionably planning to rape her. I don't think a mere threat of violence would cause her to shut up.

scy

Right. Isn't that the point we're getting at? She struggled (quietly, how nice of her) and didn't make as big of a fuss you'd expect in that situation / for her character in general.

Regardless, I don't think it's that big of a deal since it's just there for the sake of giving the MC his big damn moment.

Solune

You don't sleep much, do you?
Speaking of which, I shouldn't be looking at this screen any longer.
No I don't actually! I receive alot of comments about how I can't sustain my lifestyle from people irl.
No I haven't

What does this scarf you speak of do to ones popularity
a3opwWH.jpg
I don't imagine it would boost your popularity, but I'm sure it helps you recognize your favorite characters (i.e Strider Hiryu)

I mean why wouldn't you want to wear one, it's stylish, it's effective, and can be worn with versatility. The only downside is it's a seasonal thing!

I only wish it was always cold so I could always wear scarves

Always jelly.

If only it was a reasonably cool temperature most of the time, I find 0 is just fine. Going to be -43 with windchill here so no going out!

kasane

its aways like -40 here in winnipeg and with 5 trucks of snow everywhere

so ill gladly trade places to those who like the cold

If only it was a reasonably cool temperature most of the time, I find 0 is just fine. Going to be -43 with windchill here so no going out!

That's your Canada thing.

Though it's just this year that had no rain or cold temperatures for me to wear scarves.

I mean why wouldn't you want to wear one, it's stylish, it's effective, and can be worn with versatility. The only downside is it's a seasonal thing!

I see
1825814d1344446489-tangotoscas-scarf-circus-vickyb-scarf-mummy.jpg

not me by the way
This person is clearly that of the effective ones with such of this versatility

They likely have much of this #SWAG and is of those who are easily recognizable ;)

Even with the scarf Onodera will still be despised by me

upandaway

cold weather is when I don't see the sun and think it's a great day
It blew my mind when I visited London in August and it rained. Before then, if you put a gun to my head and asked me if rain can manifest outside of December-January, I'd have said a genuine and honest no.

Every once in a while I see summer not being represented as being on the face of the sun and it's still weird to me

It blew my mind when I visited London in August and it rained. Before then, if you put a gun to my head and asked me if rain can manifest outside of December-January, I'd have said a genuine and honest no.

Every once in a while I see summer not being represented as being on the face of the sun and it's still weird to me

Sounds like the best kind of summer.

Actually the best kind of summer will be a summer with no clear skies.

scy

Why is the only image I get from this one that involves the text "Ahhh, such a troubled life."

upandaway

Sounds like the best kind of summer.

Actually the best kind of summer will be a summer with no clear skies.
Dakku we still cool (excuse the pun), but I can't agree there. Today I've been wearing two thick layers when my room is the hottest and most humid in my house, and outside it was around 27C at noon

The only good thing about cold weather is that I don't have to argue with anyone to turn on warm AC (and the only bad thing about summer, that I have to argue with people not to turn on chilly AC)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
its aways like -40 here in winnipeg and with 5 trucks of snow everywhere

so ill gladly trade places to those who like the cold

I think the last time it snowed here in San Diego was 1967. Its pretty much 72 every day here. Well except today, because there's a storm moving through. :lol

Dakku we still cool (excuse the pun), but I can't agree there. Today I've been wearing two thick layers when my room is the hottest and most humid in my house, and outside it was around 27C at noon

The only good thing about cold weather is that I don't have to argue with anyone to turn on warm AC (and the only bad thing about summer, that I have to argue with people not to turn on chilly AC)

27C is still hotter than what the high here today is. :|

Sounds miserable.

the only reason why I prefer winter over summer

that and freezing is more easily avoidable compared to sweating

I agree, if it's really cold, more layers and gloves and socks and etc.

If it's really hot, I just lie down on the floor and despair hope it doesn't get hot anymore.

Solune

I see
http://img.purseforum.com/attachmen...ngotoscas-scarf-circus-vickyb-scarf-mummy.jpg
not me by the way
This person is clearly that of the effective ones with such of this versatility

They likely have much of this #SWAG and is of those who are easily recognizable ;)

Even with the scarf Onodera will still be despised by me
That person needs to see Kubo, fast.
Yeah. I would already be dead from that.

Rain's awesome. It could rain all year and it would be a great year.

Dakku's ideal habitat is the Garden of Words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom