• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding people is hard, you know.

they said they had to take real pictures of citizens of Seattle before putting them into the game

but clearly it proved difficult seeing as the citizens where all inside reading manga

-------------------------------
GOD

why is Thursdays soooooooooooo dull

no manga chapter releases at all

the previous posts about weather just proves my point

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seven Deadly Sins Vol. 1

Am I reading Fairy Tail or Dragonball, I can't tell.

a world filled with nothing but discarded manga does sound terrifying

Sounds like the anime version of Hermaeus Mora's realm of Oblivion.

still better than if they went through anime related merchandise

Why do you think it is just Manga pages that are scattered?

A genocide by of MangaGAF by AnimeGAF a.k.a the new back pushers of Team Onodera

The key she posses is the key to the apocalypse
Nisekoi+-+01+-+05.jpg

post-apocalypse_environment.jpg

scy

Speaking of Nisekoi, thanks to watching the anime and re-reading it, there's something bugging me. During the amnesia arc, Raku remembers the promise and all of it involving the girl ... but he pictures the longer key that Kosaki has.

welp.

Past

I just finished watching Attack on Titan and thinking about getting the manga. It seems like the Vol.8 is where the anime left off, correct? I can't afford to get the manga all at once at the moment, so would it be wise to start from Vol.8? Or is the manga really different from the anime?

kasane

Speaking of Nisekoi, thanks to watching the anime and re-reading it, there's something bugging me. During the amnesia arc, Raku remembers the promise and all of it involving the girl ... but he pictures the longer key that Kosaki has.

welp.

Keep dreaming

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just finished watching Attack on Titan and thinking about getting the manga. It seems like the Vol.8 is where the anime left off, correct? I can't afford to get the manga all at once at the moment, so would it be wise to start from Vol.8? Or is the manga really different from the anime?

The manga and anime are practically identical. My recollection is that the anime adaptation ends halfway through Vol. 8 on Ch. 33 or so.

welp.

you're thinking too hard on this

I mean, possibly but ... it's not really a small detail, especially considering the other stuff in that arc with the eye color (as silly of a plot point that was).

the clearly the author doesn't even know themselves who is the real key holder

and is just going on the fly to just prolong the series... likely he/she will choose to go with the most voted character

..... and if she/he does

I mean, possibly but ... it's not really a small detail, especially considering the other stuff in that arc with the eye color (as silly of a plot point that was).

maybe I'm right in approaching Nisekoi in the same vein as Ranma 1/2 where I expect zero plot progression besides more characters being introduced

Sounds like Mangaf should combine their efforts would produce a good harem shounen.

But of course, our first task is to think of a title.

scy

Scy he's right, you're only asking for trouble with this line of inquiry

the clearly the author doesn't even know themselves who is the real key holder

and is just going on the fly to just prolong the series... likely he/she will choose to go with the most voted character

maybe I'm right in approaching Nisekoi in the same vein as Ranma 1/2 where I expect zero plot progression besides more characters being introduced

Bu-bu-bu-....well, fine.

We should eat scy for posting false information

.............................!!!!

scy

I'm not even sure why we're talking about killing off scy already

everything needs a build up

Someone has to die early to show that the stakes are real though.

you should be proud being a plot device

just don't say Onodera is the girl of the past if you value your life

I guess. I've trained all my life for this!

Chitoge route all the way, just noting that bit. It probably has some other resolution and/or Chitoge wins anyway. I have faith.

Someone has to die early to show that the stakes are real though.

Death Flags activated.

I guess. I've trained all my life for this!

Chitoge route all the way, just noting that bit. It probably has some other resolution and/or Chitoge wins anyway. I have faith.

It'll be a curve ball and suddenly the :DTL route will win.

bigkrev

Rika 1-5
14d1c34fa61f4c68cb6d88ea20c1b4d0_zpsd0818145.jpg

A charming story about a middle school aged brother and sister who share a bedroom. Somehow, they kinda end up falling in love with each other. This is their story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom