• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. The characters are terrible all the way through. I still don't know why I should care about the MC or the little girl and just because he has a nice little human moment at the end, it doesn't make the rest of the manga automatically better.

E: seriously, I absolutely hated the girl from the deepest bottom of my heart and wished she'd died. That's how bad it was.

I was a little piece of shit like that. Well, without that chronic masturbation problem, but I was still a little shit.

I could really relate to the main character. I only wished I had his epiphany while I was still in high school.

I was a little piece of shit like that. Well, without that chronic masturbation problem, but I was still a little shit.

I could really relate to the main character. I only wished I had his epiphany while I was still in high school.

I mean, sure, it was great that he confessed what he did and all that, but since I had absolutely 0 sympathy for him, I didn't care at all about what followed. And the fact that the squirrel girl didn't understand him or his situation made it only worse.

It probably should've stayed on the Fap Note route, instead of switching over to school drama.

I mean, sure, it was great that he confessed what he did and all that, but since I had absolutely 0 sympathy for him, I didn't care at all about what followed. And the fact that the squirrel girl didn't understand him or his situation made it only worse.

It probably should've stayed on the Fap Note route, instead of switching over to school drama.
Eh. I thought that's when it came into its own. It was this transition that made it go from a momentarily entertaining joke manga to a series I genuinely enjoyed. Different strokes, I guess. :p

well the first two parts of your tag has some merit

damn

Stinky

Is Dustin the Turkey on this year

One time I was poppin down to Supermacs and I saw cameras and that one presenter from RTé...and Dustins lifeless, limp puppet body on the ground

Kurita

Man, this thread is slow tonight
wSJPRUZ.gif

(I just wanted to post this gif)

Interval Zero 1
tumblr_mn0mdrQ3pp1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Best surprise of today. Was shocked to see it just randomly finally get done after sitting with no information for over a year. Really good start and so many little things back to the characters and setting of Junketsu Drop. For this one, setting of the four students in the home and then their school life with the conflicts of the sports track and general courses track thing provided a good prompt for such a story. Favorite scene was the after bath and kitchen scene over the comment about his pajamas, and then ultimately, what it ended up leading to. I wonder if they'll go deeper.

My legs are hurting after playing 3 hours of soccer.

Jojolion 21 HUGE SPOILERS from portuguese scans

Josuke owns everyone. Josh Stand hasnt been named.
Now the best part, Johnny was assassinated in 1901 in Japan, there is a buhdda statue as a tribute.
Before that, after meeting Rina (his wife) she fell to a mysterious illness. To cure her, Johnny unsealed the saint corpse from Part 7 sealed in New York.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Teach Tea Songs (oneshot) - Urutsu Sahari

An ex-track student attends her weekly tea class only to find out things are not all as they seem. Halfway point takes a turn for the lewd which leads into some pretty steamy moments. Nsfw.

Absolutely. The characters are terrible all the way through. I still don't know why I should care about the MC or the little girl and just because he has a nice little human moment at the end, it doesn't make the rest of the manga automatically better.

E: seriously, I absolutely hated the girl from the deepest bottom of my heart and wished she'd died. That's how bad it was.

Yes, and the whole blackmail thing was atrocious.

Village

Help. I read a shonen manga and another manga was reccomended by a website because I read that. ( it was ultimo I was reading)

And I this manga... is so bad, or I dont even know.

have you all ever heard of something called onani master kurosawa, I do not know what it is. But I am scarred for life. And I cannot stop reading it because I need to see how much worse it gets.

bigkrev

Help. I read a shonen manga and another manga was reccomended by a website because I read that. ( it was ultimo I was reading)

have you all ever heard of something called onani master kurosawa, I do not know what it is. But I am scarred for life. And I cannot stop reading it because I need to see how much worse it gets.

It's required reading for participation in this thread. Enjoy!

You have to finish it. Seriously.

Read Molester Man after you finish it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Keep reading, you must prevail.

Lain

Since I spend most of my time reading and posting in this thread and I have 1 invite left to give away, any of you have Steam and want a Steam Trading Card Beta Access invite?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ultimate Spider Man:

It's amazing how fast the story goes down the shitter the moment they shift away from Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom