• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony has godly first party developers though. I'm excited with what they'll bring.

While Sony got lots of first party games, they aren't even that great or better. I only bought the PS3 because of the Sony exclusives. I got 5 games so far and I'm probably going to buy Beyond when it comes out.

upandaway

I'm going with ios/android next gen.

So far all 3 systems that came out have been largely disappointing.
I could probably go another entire generation with just my DS and PSP (I've been playing like 5 hours daily for a while now and the wishlist is still overwhelming!).. it's hard to imagine the 3DS not growing up in the same curve. Dunno about consoles though, Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls are still the only two console games I want to play this gen outside of the Wii.

Welp none of the streams can stay consistent at 720p for me, why do I deserve this :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
God are they still going on and on about making the Xbox the "center of the living room?"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dude this presentation seems fake. Why would the music already be playing and the movie already be halfway into the movie?

Angry Grimace

It's a staged presentation, because they don't want another avatar shoe incident anymore. They all have been since that E3.

I've never watched one before. I'm still wondering where games are.

*lol at "Skype end call" and then the guy keeps talking and he says it again

Angry Grimace

Everyone already has devices that do all of these except without the awkward talking shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom