• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to put Aizen and Griffith against eachother, I want them to coexist in a combination of so much godliness that my screen cannot handle it.

I never thought about this, because the universe wouldn't be able to handle such a combination.

I am going to replace all instances of...

Brotkasten -> Bro
Phoenician_Viking -> Beam
Kurita -> Creep Extraordinaire
Upandaway -> DruggedAway
Angry Grimace -> Loser Lawyer
Wiseblade -> Unwise

Sounds good to me.

survivor

Banned
Kana Hanazawa as Onedera or bust!!!!!! I accept no others!!!

I think they will just get the same actors they had for the vomic

Ichijou Raku: Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Kirisaki Chitoge: Tomatsu Haruka
Onodera Kosaki: Kanemoto Hisako

But yeah, Hanazawa for Onodera or bust.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi needs an anime the same way I need cosmetic eye surgery to make my eyes look like sharingans

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm wracking my brain to figure out what the new Xbox could bring that the PS4 didn't. I just assume its brand loyalty at this point. Then again, maybe I'm just old and think all of the newfangled features are gimmicks.

Angry Grimace

I don't like Halo, though, so that's probably not going to help. I bought both 360 and PS3 though. I'm not sure if I'm going to want to do that with the next generation.

I'm wracking my brain to figure out what the new Xbox could bring that the PS4 didn't. I just assume its brand loyalty at this point. Then again, maybe I'm just old and think all of the newfangled features are gimmicks.

People are hoping for the respective exclusives franchises. I'd be happy to see a new PGR.

New Gears of War, new Halo, and the biggest isn't really brand loyalty, but for some mostly due to the ease of already having your friends on Xbox live.

Angry Grimace

I'm going with ios/android next gen.

So far all 3 systems that came out have been largely disappointing.

I still can't fathom why they didn't call it the Wii 2 or the Super Wii. Wii U sounds like some kind of addon-peripheral.

Pretty much. While many lost their shit (in a bad way), when Sony announced GT6 for PS3, I was really happy. GT5 is the only PS3 game I'm playing these days and GT6 PS3 means that I don't have to buy a PS4.

I guess I would be more excited if the PS4 was more powerful than the computer I typed this on, which it isn't.

Akito

I don't like Halo, though, so that's probably not going to help. I bought both 360 and PS3 though. I'm not sure if I'm going to want to do that with the next generation.
Aside from some exclusives, I don't see how the PS4 and the Nexbox will be that different from each other either. I will stay in Sony land cause of PSN+ and lol Xbox Live Gold.

I still can't fathom why they didn't call it the Wii 2 or the Super Wii. Wii U sounds like some kind of addon-peripheral.

I guess I would be more excited if the PS4 was more powerful than the computer I typed this on, which it isn't.

Sony has godly first party developers though. I'm excited with what they'll bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom