• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that particular scene, but almost all the reaction gifs you posted made me think that. You know, when you think about it, it's pretty much your fault that I won't watch the series. Kinda funny how that goes, isn't it?

You should watch it bro. ATLA has a great character development, amazing adventure, great plot, amazing world building, top notch animation, great soundtrack, amazing sense of humor. It´s the best adventure animation ever.

Though Katara should have ended with Zuko

ryan13ts

I knew something had to up with Oda, all these recent hiatus's (Outside the standard ones like Golden Week) lead me to think he's been working himself into the sickbed, and it looks like that's what's happened.

I really feel for the poor guy, he works from 5am - 2am pretty much every day with no days off, just so he give his fans the manga they love so much. As much as it pains me to see One Piece go on break again, I'd rather have Oda take all the time off he needs rather than have the poor man work himself to death. Get Well soon Oda-sama!

I knew something had to up with Oda, all these recent hiatus's (Outside the standard ones like Golden Week) lead me to think he's been working himself into the sickbed, and it looks like that's what's happened.

I really feel for the poor guy, he works from 5am - 2am pretty much every day with no days off, just so he give his fans the manga they love so much. As much as it pains me to see One Piece go on break again, I'd rather have Oda take all the time off he needs rather than have the poor man work himself to death. Get Well soon Oda-sama!

That´s every Shonen mangaka´s life not named Togashi. Kubo got pneumonia 2 years in a row.

Akito

Green Blood 27
Although the death does not come as a surprise at all given the waving death flag but it could have been at least a little less brutal :(

Stinky

I know, right? The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™ is not that hard to remember, c'mon guys.

upandaway needs to write a script to convert mangagaf, manGAF etc. to The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™ for people who installed it.

Lain

Your stack of unread Manga must be huge.

Not as big as you'd think. Except for some series that I buy to just read once it's completed (Negima and Rosario+Vampire, for example), I usually read most of the stuff I buy monthly.

I can only recognize Giant Killing from the top stack.

I can't recognize most of them from those pics too QQ.
Though one of them is Jiro Matsumoto's Alice in Hell volume 1 (so good!).

Kurita

I can't recognize most of them from those pics too QQ.
Though one of them is Jiro Matsumoto's Alice in Hell volume 1 (so good!).

I recognized SKET Dance, Cat's Eye, Giant Killing, that manga by Shaman King's author, Bleach, Magi, Jojolion, Liar Game, Osama Game and Btooom.
And now my eyes are bleeding.

upandaway needs to write a script to convert mangagaf, manGAF etc. to The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™ for people who installed it.

That is literally the best idea you had all day, Stinky.

I actually really love Griffith. His presence in the manga is almost palpable and his scenes are incredible. But I hate him.

It's sort of like Joffrey's actor in Game of Thrones.

Oh, I see. At least that's a reasonable opinion to have and not just blind hate only a weak starter pokemon could have. I have to admit that it's not easy to accept what he did, but at least you can still see the light.

GRtjIw4.jpg

That is literally the best idea you had all day, Stinky.

Oh, I see. At least that's a reasonable opinion to have and not just blind hate only a weak starter pokemon could have. I have to admit that it's not easy to accept what he did, but at least you can still see the light.

What plug ins exist for GAF on firefox I've always been curious?

And in the end it's not a matter if they understand now, Jesus himself was considered mad during his time but history remembers him a hero and savior.

Jesus man, one can't fault the guy for his work. I hope he takes a step back and re-evaluates things. Super unhealthy work schedule. Is there a link to this story.

What plug ins exist for GAF on firefox I've always been curious?

And in the end it's not a matter if they understand now, Jesus himself was considered mad during his time but history remembers him a hero and savior.

I mentioned some yesterday.

"I'm using "Restore Tinypic", "FU smiles" (turns :lol back into the smiley), "NeoGAF live thread" and "YouTube Me Again" (turns YT and other media links into embedded videos)."

I guess I'm going blind, because I didn't recognise anything.

k8cTZXr.png

That's amazing.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I don't want to put Aizen and Griffith against eachother, I want them to coexist in a combination of so much godliness that my screen cannot handle it.

I am going to replace all instances of...

Brotkasten -> Bro
Phoenician_Viking -> Beam
Kurita -> Creep
Upandaway -> DruggedAway
Angry Grimace -> Loser Lawyer
Wiseblade -> Unwise

I mentioned some yesterday.

"I'm using "Restore Tinypic", "FU smiles" (turns :lol back into the smiley), "NeoGAF live thread" and "YouTube Me Again" (turns YT and other media links into embedded videos)."

Can't find the FU smiles one, but got the live thread and oh god is this amazing, my GAF experience is changed forever. While I like the idea of embedded youtube videos like the mobile version I had another plug in that auto buffers and plays youtube videos and the last thing I want to have happen is to open a thread and auto have 5 videos play lol.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I don't want to put Aizen and Griffith against eachother, I want them to coexist in a combination of so much godliness that my screen cannot handle it.

I am going to replace all instances of...

Brotkasten -> Bro
Phoenician_Viking -> Beam
Kurita -> Creep Extraordinaire
Upandaway -> DruggedAway
Angry Grimace -> Loser Lawyer
Wiseblade -> Unwise
Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom