• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 1 - 684,889
Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 2 - 583,102
Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 3 - 377,478
Haikyū!! 5 - 166,271

tumblr_m7dubcs9iw1r8xofao1_500.gif

Atredeus

Neo Member
Bleach

Misaki is so downplaying her abilities so she does not get marry this soon. She probably killed the hollow and brought down Isshin before healing Isshin. Now she realizes that if she answered to Ryuuken mother question with the truth that means that she would have had to marry Ryuuken and she does not want that. That was evident in that one panel of her hugging her pillow and being very sad.

Another over the top prediction based on "evidence". Weren't you the one that said she was actually going to be an Uryuu and was just using some random Kurosaki name, proving once and for all Ichigo and Arrow Boy were cousins or something?

That worked out well.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Yeah, a Nexus 10 would be better, or an iPad. 7" can be a bit small, and I've used an iPad for manga before when I had one, and it was better. But a 7"er can get the job done.
Is Farnese still your waifu?
But of course. I like my hoes kinky.

My animu hoes that is.

...YOU KNOW.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
These are hardly that bad!

I'd prefer a nice girl cliche to another tsundere trope character to be honest. (EDIT: not to imply that Chitoge is just a tsundere trope)

Chitoge is a stock character tsundere plus she gets hit with the "half American" thing where she is drawn to look completely white and American but still following all appropriate Japanese mannerisms. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButNotTooForeign

She sucks, but she sucks less than Onodera does.

Wiseblade

Yeah, a Nexus 10 would be better, or an iPad. 7" can be a bit small, and I've used an iPad for manga before when I had one, and it was better. But a 7"er can get the job done.

But of course. I like my hoes kinky.

My animu hoes that is.

...YOU KNOW.

There's kinky, and then there's ORDERING THE CLOSEST THING YOU HAVE TO A FRIEND TO SET FIRE TO HIS OWN MOTHER AND WATCH HER DIE.

Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 1 - 684,889
Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 2 - 583,102
Ansatsu Kyōshitsu 3 - 377,478
Haikyū!! 5 - 166,271

Already hitting its stride straight towards 2 million, if v4 comes out, in just its first year.
Go Go Lets Go Lets Go Datekou...more Haikyuu! please. Wonder when an anime for either will be coming

Soma

Koe no Katachi

Wow.

Fuck everything.

I mean the story ended on a considerably happy note but everything up till that point was pretty heartbreaking. That said, I'm looking forward to the serialization.

If you want to read manga comfortably, it should definitely be 10", yeah. I love reading them on my iPad.

Shouta

Koe no Katachi

Wow.

Fuck everything.

I mean the story ended on a considerably happy note but everything up till that point was pretty heartbreaking. That said, I'm looking forward to the serialization.

It'd a pretty amazing thing if it got serialization.

Noirulus

Question for you folks, is Kure-nai worth reading? I watched the anime back when it aired but can't remember how it was. Is the manga an entertaining read?

Also, thanks Shouta for recommending Kono S wo, mi yo! earlier in this thread. It's fantastic.

Eusis

By the way, does anyone use a Nexus 7 or similar android tablet to read manga?
It's what I read Viz's Shonen Jump releases on. Works pretty nicely for me, I still want a higher DPI but this hits the "captures about all the detail I'd see in the real deal" unlike the DPI of something like the Kindle Fire that'd probably still feel off for me.

Kurita

Already hitting its stride straight towards 2 million, if v4 comes out, in just its first year.
Go Go Lets Go Lets Go Datekou...more Haikyuu! please. Wonder when an anime for either will be coming

I'm sure we'll hear about a Assassination Classroom anime soon, maybe in a year or two.
As for Haikyuu!!, I dunno. I can picture it getting an anime along with Nisekoi for some reason.

Eusis

Actually, for me the biggest problem was when going sideways, though it still has plenty of detail that way. For that I best using a 10 inch horizontally would be best, whereas a 7 inch is best vertically.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People would want a Nisekoi anime? Seems like it'd at most get like a 12 episode series or something.

Nisekoi totally will get an anime. Its reasonably popular and super generic and filled to the brim with trope-heavy moe waifus. The story arcs also have a tendency to be self-contained in a very episodically friendly way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom