• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry and Luna - Uniting ManGAF once again

Now go back and read Berserk.

I taking a break right now to eat dinner and digest (the manga not my food), the first 9 chapters of Berserk did have 100 pages a pop for an average 20-30 length manga that's 30-45 chapters I read already lol

I thought Voldemort and Bellatrix were going to be shipped...

I was under the impression that either

A)He was fucking her on the regular as his sideline ho, but didn't give two shits about her.

or

B)She was psychotically in love with him, but he never returned her feelings and only used her to his own ends.

Akito

Haven't read any of the HP books and only watched the first movie, I'm that anti.

Haikyuu (caught up)
Pretty boy sure is annoying but to be fair, Hinata's and Kageyama's coded messages were not really the most complicated thing to figure out.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hey all, it's been awhile since my last post and I've been meaning to come back here sooner. For like the past month or so I've been reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure just so I would be familiar with all the characters from ASB when I import the hell out of the game when it comes out in August. Started with Phantom Blood obviously (just so I can see the difference between the manga and the anime that started last season) and just recently finished Stone Ocean, and currently on the 4th volume of Steel Ball Run. For those who are Jojo fanatics and/or familiar with the series up to part 6 I have a few questions.

Was volume 6 originally supposed to be the final installment in the Jojo series? The whole universe alteration seemed like a pretty significant close to what I first believed to be a means to end the eternal strife between the Joestars and Dio until one of the last panels showed that Jolyne, now known as 'Irene' in the AU still had the star shaped birthmark on her upper left shoulder.

Moving onwards to SBR, is this story set in the AU (so technically after Stone Ocean)? From what I've read so far it seems like that is indeed the case.

Wiseblade

He's the best Water starter ever.

iRLfCrCESsjkD.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nobunaga no Chef 3

GvGoact.png

Dat sugar swag.

So it seems like Oda just wanted to test the Jesuit's convictions? Reading through Nobunaga's history this part of the manga seems to be the first time where Oda starts having respect for the jesuits.

Manga, making googling historical figures fun.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If we want to talk about non-traditional starters, than pikachu is the best.

He follows you around.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| From Harry Potter to Pokemon with no Manga to be found

Hey I talked about manga.

On this page even.

I will say this, if I went back in time and switched gen 1 with any other gen (gen2-5) everyone would argue that it was the best gen. Nostalgia is the only reason anyone says gen 1 was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom