• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sukima-shiki

xSQSCrF.png

So.. I'm not sure why I had this shojo volume of oneshots. It's done by the author or Bus Hashiru and Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, I think that's the reason I wanted to give it a try.

The drawing in shojo style is plain and except the faces, not every interesting. No backgrounds, very repeated patterns and the proportions in human figures are sometimes off.

The concept is a set of short stories inspired in songs of a music group, but that doesn't make for the best story that could be done, there are some silly stuff in some of the stories. In any case, the result is varied. The first and third stories were pretty sweet, the second is bad, the rest aren't bad but ehh...

Owari to Hajimari no Miles

vrwLjUe.png

Another one volume story (technically, 1 volumes and 3 chapters). This time, from the author of Bokurano, about a fantastical world where objects with spirit appear, and spirit medium deal with them. Pretty original setting. It's a pretty fun fantasy story in a very whimsical tone. Think a Ghibli story with spirits in a flying skyland world, but with a pervy god as companion of the MC who have sex (hell, now I think about it, it also features heavily ships and planes, very Miyazaki). Some humor also thrown in there, and even a bit of adult fun.

QMhBNVt.png

(don't believe her, she is tricking you!)

It also features a girl that believes she can get pregnant for holding hands.
One of us.
http://i.imgur.com/Ui281Db.png

Pity it's in hiatus, I would like more of it. Damnit Japan, don't cancel the good ones.

YkWfvzH.png

Bleach 580

Fodder character she may be.

But out of the 4 four girls, she easily triumphs all of them in appearance, personality, and actually having a power Kubo put some thought into.

Naruto 676

If it was that easy to just turn into Tien and do it then why didn't it happen 100 chapters ago.

Bleach 580

Wow, what an amazing Bankai. So amazing he seems weaker now and Ichigo and or Unohana has to bail his ass out. Probably Ichigo since he needs to return the favor from like 300 chapters ago
But that Gluttony and Zombie ability is pretty cool. Moreso then LIGHTNING and STRONK

One Piece 747

MIHAWK AND PERONA COVER STORY THANK YOU ODA
Doffy is pretty forgiving of the biggest fuck-ups of all time, what a nice guy.
Looks like Fuji and Zoro are gonna clash (for probably two seconds) and Pica's ability has finally shown how OP it can be. He's looking Oz size now.

Sai

Only his Shikai has been revealed.

Pretty obvious at this point that Yachiru's his Zanpakutou.

Psycho Love Comedy v2

Aaand the
lil' sister
enters the fray.

This LN is, well... "Psycho". :p

Weve seen Kenpachi's bankai?

Guess you're right, the huge sword is his Shikai. I thought he was like Ichigo and in perma-shikai mode to suppress his huge pressure.
Nevertheless getting taken out so easily and having to be saved kind of makes the whole death battle sacrifice thing seem a bit useless. Wasn't he supposed to be the Seireitei trump card?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Anyone here pick up volume 69 of Naruto? With chapter 658 in it. I'm curious to see if they "corrected" the bit where Madara used Susanoo with no eyes. There have been corrections in the past, pulling the fourth's face off the Hokage monument in Obito's flackback being a big one. If Madara still uses Susanoo while blind in the printed volume I guess it was indeed on purpose.

Ace of Diamond 82 - 92
tumblr_n5kspgJJuV1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Slightly fell behind due to various things but finally caught up with the anime and slightly after. Anyway Raichi is excellent character and batter in this Ichidaisan v Yakushi game, but that outcome...

Khezu

Bleach

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel for new enemies.

Also, did I miss something, did they give any kind of explanation as to why all the quincies have radically different and unique powers?

Bleach

Also, did I miss something, did they give any kind of explanation as to why all the quincies have radically different and unique powers?

They all have pieces of Yhwach or something, and when they die they all go back to him. So I guess Yhwach's soul is the Shonen alphabet or something dumb like that

Anyone here pick up volume 69 of Naruto? With chapter 658 in it. I'm curious to see if they "corrected" the bit where Madara used Susanoo with no eyes. There have been corrections in the past, pulling the fourth's face off the Hokage monument in Obito's flackback being a big one. If Madara still uses Susanoo while blind in the printed volume I guess it was indeed on purpose.

Correct it to what? How else is he going to escape the sand prison?

KumaJG

Feng Shen Ji

This web-comic is awesome. The artwork and fights are very well done. The is interesting to say the least. I am enjoying this comic more than I thought I would.

Bleach

I'm pretty sure by this point Kubo forgot any power rules he's established outside of his dumb name gimmicks.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Correct it to what? How else is he going to escape the sand prison?

Hell if I know, some wood release crap since he's full up with Hashirama cells or something. Or maybe redraw the pages so the challenge he has to overcome is something other than the sand prison. All assuming it was indeed an error. Susanoo could be a body technique that becomes permanently available to the user after they first unlock it with the sharingan, blind or not. But there hasn't really been much implication of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom