• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needs to be tagged with that fierce sex appeal hashtag for characters, my Takumi.
BnmF8YqIgAA6YWh.png

Flow 47

Most hilarious flow chapter with Lee Harin's amazing plan, bad acting, and the opening bad photo editing skills and betting. This second arc started on shaky ground but made a huge recovery once coming to this water place.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
If this is not Yachiru, heads will roll.

Yeah, I really hope it is. Ichigo appearing in a skull explosion doesn't make a ton of sense, and I wanna have some Yachiru resolution. I do think that skull looks more like this than Ichigo's stuff:

S3Y5j0m.png

Kreed

Slam Dunk:

Nah, also, Slam Dunk ended at the highest possible note ever. Inoue used 5 volumes just to draw that second half.

You need to do a little of the DBZ power level thing with Slam Dunk.

Overall I'm happy with how the manga turned out, but it does feel like Inoue planned to go further into the tournament with some of the early foreshadowing of characters that we never saw play in shounen story telling fashion. Of course we can always use our imagination on how things went down and I think Inoue did a good job with the ending, but considering it's shounen and this is Jump we're talking about, it wouldn't surprise me if something happened to cause the manga to end things early. But this is just speculation on my part, and I have no idea how things were when Slam Dunk was running in the magazine vs now and how it seems like a manga is getting canceled regularly.

Jintor

Nana to kaoru 108

Omg new girl and tanned girl is leading her into something and nana and kaoru are going for a breather! Hypeeee

Yado

Naruto

I still don't really get why Sakura attacked Madara head first. To me, it didn't make much sense to run straight at what is probably now considered the most powerful ninja in the entire world just because you picked up Tsunade's jutsu. My guess she hasn't even mastered it yet.

Nice to see Naruto and Sasuke going all out. Based on that ending, we might see something different for the next few issues. I mean, everyone's gonna be stuck in genjutsu so we'll probably get some sort of weird alternate reality bit for a while before Naruto breaks out and punches Madara in the face.

A subtle reminder from Kishimoto that this character is still a flop, just in case we forgot. Despite having her aspire/promise to do better, this character has now regressed to the point where she can't even think logically and is pining after a man in a midst of a battle that determines the fate of the world.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 287

You know, to introduce a supernatural element after all this time with the spirits of chouhei thing is fucking dumb.

Also I mean, shin has no qualms murdering thousand of people. Guess they weren't civilians though.

ffdgh

Naruto

Where did Madara's new lower half come from? Yay go sakura...wait nevermind. Oh look Madara finally started the infinite moon thing and it only took us about 2 years for it to happen.

One Piece

Nice to see franky wasn't completely knocked out and is going for the factory. Is Fujitora conflicted or something? Oh wow Peeka finally talks...and apparently has a high voice lol and Doffy had a screwed up childhood. Curious to see how they will manage to fight a stone guy that's the size of the whole island. Lol at luffy laughing at his voice.

Loco4Coco

Just caught up with the Naruto manga (don't know why) and Naruto all of a sudden can generate body parts on other people?! WHAT?!!!!!

Naruto

Sakura is still useless, not like i expected any better.

Bleach

Loving the Gluttony and Zombie abilities. And loving how Zaraki got wasted without any sweat.

The one who is coming is Chad. It looks like the Muerte :D

one piece

Pika is looking good.

Toriko

Obama.

KingJ2002

Bleach:

Kenpachi's power is underwhelming considering he's supposed to be the nastiest out there. Taking on imagination boy just made him look soft. Also, those girls power are just weird... can we still call them quincy? they're more like arrancar at this point.

Either way... flash of lighting... i believe it's yachiru... or possibly his bankai. It only activates when he's about to die and it basically resurrects him fully powered up... turning him into some god of war.

i just hope it's not ichigo.

Naruto:

Good chapter... looks like the real fight is about to begin... but lol sakura... smh... sakura being sakura doesn't help anyone... and now with naruto healing ability... she's kind of worthless in this fight... kakashi too.

Usobuko

Banned
I still don't really get why Sakura attacked Madara head first. To me, it didn't make much sense to run straight at what is probably now considered the most powerful ninja in the entire world just because you picked up Tsunade's jutsu. My guess she hasn't even mastered it yet.

My guess is pressure, an absurd amount of pressure to be any form of help to the other 2. Before that, she was always being saved or helpless and that makes her feel guilty more or less.

Toriko
"Ahhh! we're having a seizure by just its foot print"

Lol weaklings

Love the world building though

One Piece

Lol at Pica's voice and how serious the Flamingo family takes it

Bleach

Those girls where spouting something about fodder but sadly don't release who the readers see as fodder

Naruto

Sakura please get your mind of Sasuke for one second
Your my inspiration :-D
Glad to see more sexy creatures in this thread

;)

Bossun

Bleach
Shit chapter with shitty characters that will die in one hit as usual.
No, excuse me, they will get hit, seems dead but no, hit the good guy, which will seems to be dead, but no, than he'll one hit all the girls which will seem to be dead (or truly dead, whatev)

Naruto
Shit chapter, with shitty Sakura and shitty Sasukeh' She became a fool and is still wetting her panties for seeing susano jumps on rock...really..She has jesus naruto right besides her but she doesn't seems too surprised be his power.
Anyway, completely ignoring Naruto while crying because Sasukeh is ignoring her.....what a joke.

One piece
Shit chapter and boring arc until now, characters just keep running, it would be time for some fight so there would be less characters and the whole thing could become clearer. And I have been unimpressed so far by the crew power up/ training. They are getting ragged all over the place by every one, pirates and marines.

Toriko
Great things ahead, over the top scaling, nice! I want to see the eight kings now.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
One Piece 747

Chapter was a little off pacing wise, a little too packed to really keep up. Luffy really brought it all together though, should have seen that coming. Can't wait for next week, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom