• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Damn I need a new Kingdom chapter. :(
Just saying I can also support the front wheel of your bike if you want me to dakku
Holy shit panda, nsfw tag and spoiler that. Almost as lewd as NSFW:
SEX
. Not as lewd as NSFW:
hand-holding
but its up there.

Kurita

need new quotable kurita avatar

I found it very quotable

ibwi6a4mJEPewg.png
iUcRNmvMIHilY.png
iSfK2OZ0GxoXM.png
ibx8c8cMTinJ6s.png
iGK7UOcC565Pf.png
ibcPXWp6QN803V.png
ibm4JRKg9HZu0y.png

idB04CnWaNVb9.png
i4U0trke3gUM5.png
i2x6l6PvMbYIh.png
ibxuTz5ScuEcEw.png
ibm1yccL32Qtel.png
ib2iylfKcE2sj.png
iuGgTvShSmC2o.png

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch1-18

To start with, I'm frankly quite surprised that a manga on such a subject has (yet) to cross "the" line, and in a way, it's quite amusing and refreshing to see a BDSM focus without going into full-blown hentai.

The concept of breathers is kind of weird, but it works well enough (everyone has their own methods after all), and the main couple has a pretty good, if somewhat standard, dynamic (capable girl and loser boy), though I'm not far enough into the series to know if they evolve beyond that. The couple is cute as well in their awkwardness and stubornness, so they are not boring to follow.

I might be repeating myself, but I really love Amazume's art. The author seems to place great emphasis in the various expressions of the characters, making liberal use of blushes, shifting eyes, moving lips and more. As such, their embarrassment, one of the focus of the series, is generally visible and well communicated to the readers, and as such you can rather easily empathize with them.

dtVTMi2.jpg

Delicious lips.

As a side note, I do find Kaoru's design to be somwhat odd. His overall appearance is pretty unique in the series, and feels like he belongs more in some old-school gag manga, but outside of that, it doesn't bother me too much, and his various expressions are more easily decipherable as a result.

Another note is the great emphasis on the main couple's thoughts, and it sometimes takes a rather psychological turn, though it never delves too deep into it, but it's still nice to have some glimpse of their reasoning.

Overall, it's a rather enjoyable read so far, although one that shouldn't be done in public (depending on your environment), and I do like the premise of the series. I'm curious to see how the main couple will grow, but on basis of Bra GIrl and Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy, it should be something sweet and heartrending. Definitely continuing this one.

Peephole ch25

Welp.

AKB49 ch159

I hope the idols will do great in ratings in order to metaphorically punch that smug old fart's face in. Will we see Hiroko finally doing something useful for once a while? Get hype!

Imagine tokisaki kurumi

now imagine if she didn't exist

soul crushing
B6khjAm.png

It was like a customer service environment except not really all that different now that I stop to type it out. The stupid questions and new and interesting ways people manage to fuck things up was just draining. If you're an infinitely more patient person than I am (which, granted, isn't too hard to be), maybe it won't be so bad.

To be fair, it's also entirely dependent on the people involved. I just had a stream of really bad temp employees to train, a lot of stupid coworkers, and outdated equipment forever.
Patience is reasonably low down my list of virtues. I already play de facto IT support for my department, and although I get some perverse enjoyment from watching people flail about with basic computer issues I'm not sure if I could stomach it as a full-time job. Anyway, appreciate the input, thanks.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Damn, now I want to watch the one piece anime to find out how Pica's voice will sound!

scy

Peephole 25 - The End.

Nana to Kaoru ch1-18

Overall, it's a rather enjoyable read so far, although one that shouldn't be done in public (depending on your environment), and I do like the premise of the series. I'm curious to see how the main couple will grow, but on basis of Bra GIrl and Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy, it should be something sweet and heartrending. Definitely continuing this one.

The breathers get more intense (before backing down a bit) but I think it's used well as a way to develop the characters. It's really interesting as long as you can "deal" with the BDSM stuff, for lack of a better way to word it.

I was literally the only one who knew how most the shit worked so there were long stretches of time where I couldn't even take time off for fear of everything breaking down while I was gone. The few times I took a day off, I'd still get called for advice on how to unfuck something which would inevitably lead to "can you just come in and sort this out?" occurring.

Ah yes this sucks. The project that I work on has an supervisor, he oversaw another project that was put in production. They called him a lot of time to solve problems which annoyed him.

Shoukoku no Altair 47

A new chapter! War is coming wohooooooooo. Those Bocanegra guys are scummy as hell.

Now to wait another month foa new one ;_____________;

kasane

Nana to Kaoru ch1-18

To start with, I'm frankly quite surprised that a manga on such a subject has (yet) to cross "the" line, and in a way, it's quite amusing and refreshing to see a BDSM focus without going into full-blown hentai.

The concept of breathers is kind of weird, but it works well enough (everyone has their own methods after all), and the main couple has a pretty good, if somewhat standard, dynamic (capable girl and loser boy), though I'm not far enough into the series to know if they evolve beyond that. The couple is cute as well in their awkwardness and stubornness, so they are not boring to follow.

I might be repeating myself, but I really love Amazume's art. The author seems to place great emphasis in the various expressions of the characters, making liberal use of blushes, shifting eyes, moving lips and more. As such, their embarrassment, one of the focus of the series, is generally visible and well communicated to the readers, and as such you can rather easily empathize with them.

As a side note, I do find Kaoru's design to be somwhat odd. His overall appearance is pretty unique in the series, and feels like he belond more in some old-school gag manga, but outside of that, it doesn't bother me too much, and his various expressions are more easily decipherable as a result.

Another note is the great emphasis on the main couple's thoughts, and it sometimes takes a rather psychological turn, though it never delves too deep into it, but it's still nice to have some glimpse of their reasoning.

Peephole ch25

Welp.

AKB49 ch159

I hope the idols will do great in ratings in order to metaphorically punch that smug old fart's face in. Will we see Hiroko finally doing something useful for once a while? Get hype!

best girl in the best best best

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 63-64

AgQXDr3.png

Neko status: WRECKED
Kazumi status: DESTROYED

Jesus, talk about making an entrance. Not only did she set some kind of record for harem indoctrination speed, Hatsuna just made practically more progress with the MC then the others have done since the story began. Kana now has a rival for best girl status. Hope she actually survives for more than a few chapters, though her ability should help with that.

Murder is wrong, kids!
It's a cadaver. Why is it speaking?

One Piece 748

It's so nice seeing some faithful followers of God Usopp still around.

Hope they defeat every single one of those traitorous scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom