• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Honey & Honey 34 (END)

Oh wow. Still sad knowing this all happened in real life, but it's good that they were still able to remain friends. That afterword was so awesome, especially all the positive feedback she's gotten (the "I asked my parents to read it" was especially cool). From what I've heard, that last page seems to be a hint to what happens next, so I hope someone picks up her other autobiographical works (Otoko ni Naritai, Straying Love Game).
oh nice honey & honey translations are done, time to get back to it

Berserk 335 Spoilers

Griffith is summoning souls of soldiers that recently died again to meet with their family. Rickert watches this and is astonished. That's basically all that happens.

Revo

The entire city part is going to be so slow.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 1-6

After watching the most recent episode I can't wait so I decided to start reading this. I'll eventually get back around to the first 2 parts.

Taiyou no Ie 1-17

Also started this. Current hype is seeing how Hiro's emotions develop.

Akito

Ashita no Joe v8
What a creepy match and dat ending, even though nothing caught me by surprise, it was still quite impactful to see it actually happening. The match itself was a little less shounen than the one against Wolf but still far far away from being realistic.

Charade

rumors of a live action evangelion are floating around?

michael bay? lmao

Hasn't it been in like development hell for 10 years now? I remember the special effects company Peter Jackson always uses being tied to it. In any case, pls don't be true...

Chrono Monochrome 1

So the better you are at chess, the more dog-like your hair becomes.

Lain

Huh, for me it's light blue on Dark Grey, idk why it's red for you.
I've seen the NHK anime, so I'm reluctant to read that one at the moment.

I wonder what's wrong with my chrome then.
This is how it looked to me:
RjM.jpg

About NHK, I don't know if you liked the anime (I didn't), but I found the manga to be much better, but I can understand not wanting to read it now after having seen the anime already.

kasane

About NHK, I don't know if you liked the anime (I didn't), but I found the manga to be much better, but I can understand not wanting to read it now after having seen the anime already.

thats how it looked to me too

this is what mine looks like.

I liked the NHK Anime, but I'm going to put of reading it for a while so I can look at new things.

Edit: I guess it was set so that people I linked it to saw it differently. If you check again it should be the same as how I see it.

Horimiya 36

Yoshikawa is the obvious choice.

Also how often are these chapters released? I'm wondering because I thought it was monthly but the chapter was really short.

Akito

Ashita no Joe v9
Joe's PTSD was or rather is being handled quite competently, I like that the authors took the time to show how everyone was coping with Rikiishi's death. Joe will need a little more time it seems but no doubt this will be an irreplaceable experience for him.

Zweizer

Banned
Horimiya ch36

Secondary characters' love triangle. Will we see statu quo again~?

Ashita no Joe v9
Joe's PTSD was or rather is being handled quite competently, I like that the authors took the time to show how everyone was coping with Rikiishi's death. Joe will need a little more time it seems but no doubt this will be an irreplaceable experience for him.

That part was the highlight of the manga IMHO.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Horimiya ch36

Secondary characters' love triangle. Will we see statu quo again~?

That part was the highlight of the manga IMHO.

I really wonder how this love triangle will resolve itself. Part of me thinks the author is going to pair Tooru up with glasses to create some tension between the original quad-group. Idk.

Akito

I just read it. I feel like it was executed weirdly, but the end result was feels
The translation was not the best but it did get the point across.

Doubutsu no Kuni v8
Even though it was hell of cool to see everyone being grownup and powerful and stuff but it seems like not much happened after 5 years, other than Capri switching sides. RIP Momoko though, that was hard to watch :(

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 4

I don't understand why Yuuhi suddenly decides to devote his entire life to this girl, just out of the blue.

It's pretty funny though

Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru 51

And suddenly time to make food for the guy who likes me.

Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru 52

And everyone's helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom