• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

amagi -

this is... really bad. RIP Kyoto Animation.

cuhfG76.png

I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Edit: Nevermind.

Uchi no Heika ga Shinmai de. 02

Another chapter of meek girl gaining some confidence. Also controlling Byakko and beating some bandits cause that's what queens do.

Mortemis

Banned
Nanatsu no Taizai 1-7

This is good, like really good. I'm really liking Meliodias. If I wasn't going to see x-men in a bit I'd probably read through all the current chapters this night, but I guess tomorrow!

_hekk05

Banned
To Aru Majutsu no Index - Rough Sketch 50

ふわふわです~~~

Also SFW, so don't worry

Quasar

Nana to Kaoru 101-111 - Nice seeing the whole collar story play out. And now I really want to see them come out to someone.

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 64

He's back!!!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 65

Poor Polnareff

Articalys

amagi -

this is... really bad. RIP Kyoto Animation.

http://i.imgur.com/cuhfG76.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="scy, post: 113232259"]I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Edit: Nevermind.[/QUOTE]
You people are always so pessimistic. It's got to be at least average.

*reads chapter*

...welp. We're doomed.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nana to kaoru 105

C9qKEi6.png

This is weirdly informative for stuff I do in real life.

I do not make bondage gear in real life.

Nobunaga Kyousoukyoku 02

Another enjoyable chapter. I like New Nobunaga thought up to look up information about it and he's being less of a whiner now he's figured out he's stuck there.

Also pretty interesting to see his relationships with Nobuyuki and for once a Nohime that isn't murdering people.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 73
I'm sorry I called you self-interested, Hatsuna.
I'm sorry.
plz don't die

How the hell do you let someone pull a stunt like that when you have a gun to their head? Honestly, goons these days. And the gang just can't catch a break, since it seems like the Spanish Inquisition are about to pick up where Pinky and the Brain left off.

Sakuranbo Syndrome 63

JdeCNtf.png

Yeah, alright, that could've gone better. But really, Rena getting her happy ending here would be expecting far too much. She deserves credit for not name-dropping herself, despite being clearly tempted to at the end.

Horimiya

Am I the only one losing interest in this series? The last chapters bore me a bit. It felt like it reached a plateau in the progression and stayed there. Also, maybe it's because I don't give a crap about the secondary characters and even confuse them.

_hekk05

Banned
Just discovered Keijo!!!!!!!! aka 競女!!!!!!!! aka HIP WHIP GIRL

1 chapter translated, 33 chapters of raws

Gonna be busy for a while

Zweizer

Banned
Sekai Maou ch0-8

Well, a rather light-hearted gag manga that attempts to subvert the standard fantasy setting. Not too special, but the various misadventures are amusing enough, and I'm kind of curious how it will end.

What if it's the sequel to Maoyuu. ( ಠ_ರೃ)

upandaway

Nisekoi

70% of the panel blushes are the best blushes.

Ruri's stuff pretty much hit it perfectly, I'd almost think Komi wanted to be a translator or talked to a translator for this.

bjork

So I came across a delinquent manga I hadn't seen before, called A-Bout. I guess it's been around awhile? Pretty good mix of guys talking serious shit and guys talking goofy shit. It's not bad so far.

UQ Holder 35
Dang, is this guy hardcore. Holy crap.

Fairy Tail 385
Knew she wouldn't loose her key. By the end of this arc, she'll have her Aquarius key back.

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 1-2
Art style is decent, characters are endearing and Im interested how this story goes.

Revo

Nisekoi 122.1-123

Role: Stop impeding the romance. Also poison haru and the new girl. Do me proud, Onodera.

Nanatsu no Taizai 74.5/75.5

How could I have lived my high school life without the Uno Fogbar?

Kingdom 388

Aaaaallll the counterplay.

wonzo

Banned
Kumamiko - Girl Meets Bear 1

This is pretty much the best thing ever. goat talking bear manga, suck it nihei!

Inugamihime ni Kuchizuke 1
Someone finally translated the sprit dog manga by the Oh, My Sweet Alien! guy about a bunch of bums exorcising evil spirits for a cleaning company. Good stuff.

Mob psycho 100 61

welp, shit got realer than real :eek:

OPM 45 v whatever

welp, shit got redrawn ._.

rec

damn ;-;

Revo

Girls of the Wilds 139

Sometimes I feel like rooting for Dal Dal. At least all the side characters are progressing their love interests?

mdubs

Banned
Help me out Manga-gaf, I'm pretty new to manga and looking for a new series to start. I just finished reading Bakuman and loved it, so I'm looking for a series sort of similar to that or Silver Spoon in that it's a shonen (or even seinen) with some romantic elements (but not a smut series). Also, no ecchi or anything with a significant amount of fan service (ie. High School of the Dead) please.

So far I've read Bakuman, Silver Spoon, Death Note, and part of Attack on Titan. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

dramatis

Help me out Manga-gaf, I'm pretty new to manga and looking for a new series to start. I just finished reading Bakuman and loved it, so I'm looking for a series sort of similar to that or Silver Spoon in that it's a shonen (or even seinen) with some romantic elements (but not a smut series). Also, no ecchi or anything with a significant amount of fan service (ie. High School of the Dead) please.

So far I've read Bakuman, Silver Spoon, Death Note, and part of Attack on Titan. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
You could try "Nobunaga no Chef" or "Ran to Haiiro no Sekai".

Yumekui Merry
Noragami
Tokyo ESP
Yotsubato!

Spiral the Bonds of Reasoning
Hinatama
Seishun Kouryakuhon
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

upandaway

Try Baby Steps!

_hekk05

Banned

A Method to Make the Gentle World
Biomeat Nectar (because why not lol)
Iris Zero
Sidonia no Kishi

Iris Zero is also a great choice, if you can stand the wait for new chapters.

edit: hope the mangaka recovers. bi-monthly is a long wait but health obviously comes first. slow is better than none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom