• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berserk 334

I knew it! I knew it and told you so! Lord Griffith truly is our only lord and savior. Protector and shining light for all. Look how happy everyone in Falconia is thanks to him! He is amazing.

Berserk 334

I knew it! I knew it and told you so! Lord Griffith truly is our only lord and savior. Protector and shining light for all. Look how happy everyone in Falconia is thanks to him! He is amazing.

Your post made me look up when the new chapter comes out.
The answer is YESTERDAY
Shiiiiit

Charade

Itoshi no Karin 6.5

Damn you Marin!

Ane Golem

SZMY9PH.png

Hm, so as I understand it this is the first of a two-parter written by the Itoshi no Karin author (I think they were included in the volumes). Anyways, it's about a dead girl who comes back to "life" to help her brother sort out his own troubles. Decent so far, though not much happened.

Senyuu 3 41

jOa6RmCl.jpg

SO MUCH MANLINESS

Senyuu 3 42-43

ToBcLlVl.jpg

A date of running with him on your back.

Senyuu 3 44

bm7yMZ5l.jpg

And that's why you never depend on Alba

Revo

Shokugeki no Soma 71

My euphoria. Also needs more ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA.

Haikyuu!! 108

The bathroom is a dangerous place, which is why Hinata should have bought a buddy.

Haikyuu!! 108
BocdHduCQAACwpy.png

Yes finally push em back push em back seijou!. Favorite ace and grand king are back and in action. Ive been waiting for Oikawa for so long, just need some kuroken, and bokuto too, and our favorites from Karasuno and it will be a great arc.

Jouzenji seemed like a fun team.

survivor

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 2-3 raws

Man do I really wish for translations or at least a summary to see whats up with the alien space ship thingy. I wonder if it's some chuni shit or just crazy weird visuals

Mortemis

Banned
Nisekoi 123

What a shitty chapter that left a shitty taste in my mouth. Ugh. I don't even feel like reading that side chapter now.

Kingdom 288

Fuuuuuuuuck yes, a new Kingdom chapter. That shit taste is gone now. Dude with barely any eyebrows is fucking shit up. I get the feeling that 1000-man commander is only there to show off how good the fire dragon general is.

Soma 71

SONO CHI NO SADAME...........SOOOOOOOOOOOMA!

Everyone needs stands now. Everyone! Great chapter, Tadakoro is doing great. She's gonna win this guys. She needs some sort of recognition before Erina comes and takes the main girl character position from her. Oh and reading Soma after Nisekoi is genius, gets rid of any shitty taste and replaces it with a great one and hunger too.

Shokugeki no Soma 71

Surprised Tadokoro managed to last this long but she is ultimately on a path set for failure. Balanced can only go so far when strength matters more. Worst was the admittance of just being lacking skill and unable to compete at Kurokiba Ryou's high level. So she will most definitely be booted out next chapter as Kurokiba goes on. Her dish didnt even get anyone caught up in the foods or even anyone to undress or experience their past lives or some fantasy .

Ane Golem 01

The dead elder sister of our protaganist returns from the realm of the dead in order to correct the path of her younger brother.

A little rough in the pacing but it has potential to be a pretty cute sibling relationship series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soma's Bizarre Adventure 71

This series is insane, I love it!
These chapters have made me want ramen.

NastyBook

Shokugeki no Soma 71

Was not expecting Megumi to become a deliquent Stand user. Love this book, love her chances.

Freezing 159

LOL @ the Scott Hall ex-Pandora. She's awesome.

Sai

Himotou! 60 raw

Is that Nao Akinari's art I see? :D I like how this manga occasionally has guest mangaka doing the opening panels, giving their take on Umaru.

kasane

Mairunovich 40

so is he bad guy or what

the breaker

yay we get some action but wait theres more!

hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus hiatus !

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
So this is just Nisekoi except everybody but the protagonists are in a relationship. Even the names are similar.

CjJkUic.jpg

Shokugeki no Soma 71

OK yeah, I'm starting to agree that these two would make a fine pair.

Thought it was interesting that the Demon King didn't strip for Tado's dish.

Makes it pretty obvious Ryo is going to win.

Soma

Shokugeki no Soma 71

I can't even be mad anymore if she loses because this is quite possibly the best way anyone can go out in this manga.

Good showing.

i told this to everybody and nobody paid attention

tadokoro is not somas waifu

no i've made it pretty clear before that she's my waifu
Dp56gs4.png

Revo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Overall thoughts

Even impeded by bad scans, this is still a blast. I can't wait to see everything get animated, the end fight was so intense. Jotaro is so cool.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Overall thoughts

Even impeded by bad scans, this is still a blast. I can't wait to see everything get animated, the end fight was so intense. Jotaro is so cool.

Even if Stardust drags a lot, the final fight is probably the best in the entire series so it's worth it

Now read Part 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom