• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Shioon, Sera, Jinie, NAD, old man, the other old man, those two old men with the old man, that guy, the other guy, the tall big guy, the guy with the closed eyes, bald Ryu, glasses guy, notSauce, the loli, that not-dead woman, and those random chumps with NAD.

Woah woah woah, hold on there. Which old man
you talking about, the one who can kick or the one who can punch. I need to know these things.
If not, sometimes a good fit just pops into my mind, but it'll usually be something originally in English.

This is me basically. If the character has an eccentric/unique way of talking I just subconsciously match the tone and face with a voice I've already heard.

NadeNadeShikoShiko 25

Dragging this now that's she gone I really missed her arc.

ARAIDOKI 25

Best vampire I ever seen in a manga.

Can't Ride A Bicycle! 26

Getting married to escape the bicycle club.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 25

Two ninjas and one mangaka get stuck in a warehouse.

In a Heartbeat 24

I'm a little amazed that it got even more DRAMA. It's like I'm reading a kdrama here.

Logick 21

And the girl's mysteries continues.

Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend? 01

The rich and handsome protag can't get a girlfriend and now you can read his inner thoughts over the whole ideal. Pretty amusing and I remember wanting to read this for some reason earlier back so cool to see it on mangabox.

If it's already set - like with an anime adaptation - yes, though not with narration of the entire line. More like an impression of having heard the tone. Example: Bishamon/Sawashiro in Noragami.

If not, sometimes a good fit just pops into my mind, but it'll usually be something originally in English.

I'm reading Hoshi no Samidare and I gave the Horse Knight the voice of Bryan Cranston. I don't know why, but it's there.

Two members of Japanese girl group AKB48 were hospitalised after being attacked by a man wielding a saw at one of the band's regular meet-the-fans events, police said Monday.
Rina Kawaei, 19, and Anna Iriyama, 18, both broke bones in their right hands and received cuts on their arms and heads caused by the 50-centimetre (20-inch) saw at the event in Iwate in northern Japan.
Reports said the attack came after a mini concert early afternoon Sunday as fans were lining up to shake hands with performers inside booths.

https://my.news.yahoo.com/saw-wielding-man-attacks-japan-girl-group-akb48-042410186.html

Soma

Minamoto 125

iblOys7azhJUbf.png

i2nWMa9oydN4A.gif

Tamanon

Banned
There's already another aunt tits chapter? Was it behind and I didn't notice or something.

What the fuck. Is there already an ot thread for this, seems more discussion would happen there.
Nvm going there.

Yeah, it was about 6 days behind on the issue before. This was just catching up.

Mortemis

Banned
Aunt tits 125

So we're really going down an NTR route... Can't say I care too much about this girl to actually care about ntr. Also isn't ntr when the mc gets their girl/guy taken from them and what's going on here (mc takes girl from someone) called something else. I can't remember.

Charade

sounding closer and closer to like a manga now

Why Won't My Girlfriend NTR Me?!

Guy is obsessed with NTR. Guy (inexplicably) has girlfriend. He keeps trying to put her into these concocted situations where he thinks she will perform the deed, but she always remains faithful. Eventually, after all these crazy gags, the guy finally figures out that that's a good thing and they get together, happily ever after, the end.

scy

Aunt tits 125

So we're really going down an NTR route... Can't say I care too much about this girl to actually care about ntr. Also isn't ntr when the mc gets their girl/guy taken from them and what's going on here (mc takes girl from someone) called something else. I can't remember.

Netori.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 80

... yeah, I got nothing.

Was expecting that to go far worse, but then that's the problem with putting too much weight on ranks, much like Freya did. Going to assume Kazumi's injuries aren't that severe, though it wouldn't be terrible if she's out of action for a bit since she's unlikely to be much use if they storm Ichijiku's place.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Guy is obsessed with NTR. Guy (inexplicably) has girlfriend. He keeps trying to put her into these concocted situations where he thinks she will perform the deed, but she always remains faithful. Eventually, after all these crazy gags, the guy finally figures out that that's a good thing and they get together, happily ever after, the end.

That's like an aesop fable in manga form.

Mortemis

Banned

Nah man after he decides to stay with her and try to have a happily ever after ending he ends up getting NTR'd. Sounds NTR enough.

Yeah, that's it. Thanks. And lol, still abbreviated as NTR.

Aunt Tits 124-5

How is gokukoku no Bryhildr? I watched the first episode of the anime and it felt really bad.
Can't speak for the anime since I haven't watched it, but I'm a big fan of the manga. Initially got into it because of the opening pages and the promise of cute girls suffering cutely, but it's kept me interested consistently throughout. Main selling points have been the mix of tragedy with light / lewd humour, a genuine curiosity in seeing how the plot develops and the cast. If I had to fault it for something, the execution of some of the developments can feel sloppy at times, like the author would've benefited from planning things more thoroughly.

Fake edit: Alright, I just watched the anime's OP and if I wasn't already into the series it would've sold me on it 500 times over. Though it could've used more Hatsuna.

Zweizer

Banned
Kyou no Yuiko-san ch1-19

A rather cute manga about a stubborn tsundere and her relationship with her friends and boyfriend. There is a sense of progression towards the end of every volume but otherwise it's your standard slice of life mushy romance. Not bad.

MSMrRound

There doesn't seem to be a lot of people that's reading Yamada-kun and the seven witches...

Great art, nice comedy, and a pretty good story.

Recommending along with Shokugeki No Soma (or Tadokoro's Bizzare Adventures as it should be known following the latest chapter) for those who haven't read it yet.

Anyone got any title recommendations along the likes of these two+The World God Only Knows?

Thanks

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Part of the reason why I don't read yamada is because of the shitshow Yankee kun megane Chan turned into, but if you like yamada you might well give Yankee kun a read.

Revo

Can't speak for the anime since I haven't watched it, but I'm a big fan of the manga. Initially got into it because of the opening pages and the promise of cute girls suffering cutely, but it's kept me interested consistently throughout. Main selling points have been the mix of tragedy with light / lewd humour, a genuine curiosity in seeing how the plot develops and the cast. If I had to fault it for something, the execution of some of the developments can feel sloppy at times, like the author would've benefited from planning things more thoroughly.

Fake edit: Alright, I just watched the anime's OP and if I wasn't already into the series it would've sold me on it 500 times over. Though it could've used more Hatsuna.

Hmmm, guess cute girls suffering cutely is enough to get me interested. In general I don't watch OPs/EDs until I finish the series but seeing them all bloodied is nice.

Teppu reread up to 15

I felt the urge to reread Teppu after reading 26.5 and decided to end on my favorite chapter. This chapter is sooooooooooooo good that it made me go back to my mangasheet and want to upgrade it a rank higher only to find I had it at my highest rank. Made me a little sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom