• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
had i feeling
she wasn't as she seemed but damn at the level of resentment and how weak she was. Dude has a right to be pissed

Tower of God Part 2

New Faces, New Team, Same old shit lol

Also Baam is officially broken in strength :O

These new players are seem interesting so far and its funny how easily Baam just attracts new talent (even though it doesn't want to this time around).

Also the group that has been hinted finally makes themselves known.

oh yeah for sure, rachel is a little bitch

i really like part 2, a bunch of interesting characters get introduced

Akito

Ashita no Joe v12
Youko: Just according to Keikaku.
Joe the ungrateful bastard rather go play with the kids than go on a date with Noriko so I'm gonna root for Carlos.
I can imagine him being the endboss for the series.

Shengar

How to do you read upandaway name? Is it U Panda Way?

Vinland Saga 104
No shit happening, and I must wait for another 1 month.

Mortemis

Banned
Assassination Classroom 89

"Tsundere Sniper" is a great codename tbh, I love it. And Lmao at Gender, Forever 0, and adult game protagonist.

odXmb5P.jpg

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 105-106

Look here you.

Do not willingly go for the nice boat.

You have to pay attention and make sure to take control when dealing with a yandere.

Don't come up with flimsy excuses like that and runaway.

That'll just lead you to a one way visit to stab city.

Mortemis

Banned
Y'all talking about that repellista girl or?

Also it makes sense you can't remember the name, no one remembers names from manhwa.

Tower of God

WORKSHOP BATTLE START.

Damn shit got really complicated now but also got real since everyone is returning :O

i see Rachael has slipped pass again like the snake she is

should be fun.

Mortemis

Banned
I remember names of important characters :/

yeah, that's who he was talking about though

In The Breaker all I remember is Shioon, Sera, and goomoonryong/nine arts dragon which is not even his real name.

Speaking about The Breaker, the fuck, why does it go on break when we're finally seeing some action. This is some bs.

In The Breaker all I remember is Shioon, Sera, and goomoonryong/nine arts dragon which is not even his real name.

Speaking about The Breaker, the fuck, why does it go on break when we're finally seeing some action. This is some bs.

I remember most of the main cast, like in Girls of the Wild's there's Lee Moon Young, Choi Dal Dal, and Song Jae Gu

it definitely is harder to remember the names in manhwa though

kasane

well a lot of korean works i follow regularly go on hiatuses

even if id didn't go on hiatus the magazine it was published on had some troubles. its a korean thing to delay everything

:lol

Mortemis

Banned
I remember most of the main cast, like in Girls of the Wild's there's Lee Moon Young, Choi Dal Dal, and Song Jae Gu

it definitely is harder to remember the names in manhwa though

Yeah girls of the wild names are pretty easy. There's also Queen, Hye Shin, aaaand thats all I got.
well a lot of korean works i follow regularly go on hiatuses

even if id didn't go on hiatus the magazine it was published on had some troubles. its a korean thing to delay everything

:lol

Lmao they do go on breaks a lot. And then there's that one guy who starts tons of series and rarely ends them. Not sure, someone told me about that, I think it's the guy who writes freezing. Never read any of his works.

Dresden

Shioon, Sera, Jinie, NAD, old man, the other old man, those two old men with the old man, that guy, the other guy, the tall big guy, the guy with the closed eyes, bald Ryu, glasses guy, notSauce, the loli, that not-dead woman, and those random chumps with NAD.

Busaiku

When does Viz start releasing the print Food Wars stuff?
I kept saying I'd hold out on it until that comes out, but it's getting hard.

kasane

Yeah girls of the wild names are pretty easy. There's also Queen, Hye Shin, aaaand thats all I got.

Lmao they do go on breaks a lot. And then there's that one guy who starts tons of series and rarely ends them. Not sure, someone told me about that, I think it's the guy who writes freezing. Never read any of his works.
yea, he has a lot of on going stuff
Shioon, Sera, Jinie, NAD, old man, the other old man, those two old men with the old man, that guy, the other guy, the tall big guy, the guy with the closed eyes, bald Ryu, glasses guy, notSauce, the loli, that not-dead woman, and those random chumps with NAD.
i can only describe the characters in the beaker
When does Viz start releasing the print Food Wars stuff?
I kept saying I'd hold out on it until that comes out, but it's getting hard.

there is a date in the amazon page

bigkrev

Kimi no Iru Machi 261

well that's that

I need to take some time to reflect on this and what I've done to myself over the past few weeks.

back in a few days

Poor thing

Neon Genesis Evangelion vol 1-3

So I wanted something easyto read at the beach today, and grabbed the 3-in-1 that Viz recently put out of Eva. The paper quality and binding is much higher than the normal volumes, and it's oversized nature makes it easier to read.

So far, it seems like a retelling of the anime, but with lots and lots of details cut out. No explanation as to how the battery backups work, no explanation as to how the Eva is deployed, ect. The art seems inconsistent as well- it looks fine on characters, but as soon as it's trying to do robot action, it kind of falls apart, and the way that Toji is translated annoyed me to no end. On the whole, I was pretty disappointed by it.

Dresden

hey, when reading manga do you guys read the characters lines with specific voices in mind?

If it's already set - like with an anime adaptation - yes, though not with narration of the entire line. More like an impression of having heard the tone. Example: Bishamon/Sawashiro in Noragami.

If not, sometimes a good fit just pops into my mind, but it'll usually be something originally in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom