• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Doubutsu no Kuni v9
Hm, I dunno, I was liking this better when it was still Tarouza trying to find a way to unite the animal world and not this chimera nonsense. I actually have to take back my word here, can we get Jyu back and get rid of Giller please.

Akito

My bro Zenkichi ranked third in the last poll so it's all cool. Everyone always forgets the three bros strutting in the last popularity poll pic.
Cause Akune making second place does not make any sense to this day. I'm far from hating him but c'mon.

Mortemis

Banned
Cause Akune making second place does not make any sense to this day. I'm far from hating him but c'mon.

Akune basically became a nobody after the flask plan arc so I don't really get how he was second either that late into the manga tbh. Err, well there was the bonding with that middle schooler but nothing after that. Doesn't matter for me though, I would prefer Ashin'in san to be second or something but you could put a bunch of people in the top 10 and it'd be okay with me.

Fuuka 16

Have they ever even practiced playing together? Wasn't the whole point of working to get money to buy instruments, how are they going to even play.

Aunt tits 124

Minamoto about to NTR. Still better than loli bait.

Charade

I have a feeling that will happen. Griffith will tell him the truth but with some fluff like he did it to save mankind and to look at what his actions have wrought to see if it was truly a bad thing and Rickert will probably uneasily join him.

I could see that happening, yeah. And really he kinda has to "join."

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 12

something went up, then something went down.

strike3.png

FSingQP.png

You were warned.
I'm now on strike 1.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 79
Looking uncharacteristically awesome there, Kazumi. Though I wouldn't put it past this series to have her lose now regardless. Hatsuna killed me with her mortality experimentation this chapter, just like she nearly did to herself.

Charade

would have imagine the opposite would happen

Well what <went down> went down on what was already <up>, which was still in <up-status> at the end of the chapter, I believe. So what <went down> wasn't that which was already <up>, but what acted through a <went down> action on that which was already <up>.

Well what <went down> went down on what was already <up>, which was still in <up-status> at the end of the chapter, I believe. So what <went down> wasn't that which was already <up>, but what acted through a <went down> action on that which was already <up>.

Is this the part of Medaka Box where I just cave in and let you win?

Akito

Ashita no Joe v10
I appreciate the insights behind the organization business, the boxing on the other hand was kinda of infuriating. I understand that the authors wanted to make Joe's condition appear serious and threatening but c'mon, during a match is not a place to tell your boxer they might have a phobia. And then the aftermath... but to be fair Joe was acting like an idiot he always was so eh, cannot fault him here too much I guess.

Stay Gold 5

Yuuji was making such a big deal about if Hayato was born gay or not and that that would affect if he could or could not respond to his feelings that even I was getting as aggravated as Hayato was. I would have gone in the room angry too, though at least it wasnt rejection.

Nice colour page for the family.

survivor

Banned
Stay Gold 5

Yuuji was making such a big deal about if Hayato was born gay or not and that that would affect if he could or could not respond to his feelings that even I was getting as aggravated as Hayato was. I would have gone in the room angry too, though at least it wasnt rejection.

Nice colour page for the family.
Oh a manga by Hideyoshico, need to add it to the backlog.

Akito

Ashita no Joe v11
It's quite touching to see Youko put on such a show just to get Joe back in track, although the plan works a little too well for my taste. Being Noriko is suffering :(

Stulaw

Baby Steps 219
Jumping shots, Eichiro's taking a risk, I think that Ogata will have to pull out because of injury for him to win though, which would be unfortunate but it happens in tennis.

it gets better

had i feeling
she wasn't as she seemed but damn at the level of resentment and how weak she was. Dude has a right to be pissed

Tower of God Part 2

New Faces, New Team, Same old shit lol

Also Baam is officially broken in strength :O

These new players are seem interesting so far and its funny how easily Baam just attracts new talent (even though it doesn't want to this time around).

Also the group that has been hinted finally makes themselves known.

Kimi no Iru Machi 261

well that's that

I need to take some time to reflect on this and what I've done to myself over the past few weeks.

back in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom