• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Magi 226

This whole "boo hoo I don't wanna be king I wanna have friends" thing from Solomon is getting boring quick. I am curious about this whole rukh theory from Ugo, from all of the times they show "il ilah" it reminds me of that thing that Gyokuen was trying to summon. This is starting to confuse me, I feel like I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff.
guys i thought nobody gets banned here

Yeah and we thought no one gets tags here too. Times are a changin.

I actually like Stealth Symphony, it's a shame to see it doing so bad on the ToC. Are there any new series to start on JUMP, besides Hiatus X Hiatus?

I actually like Stealth Symphony, it's a shame to see it doing so bad on the ToC. Are there any new series to start on JUMP, besides Hiatus X Hiatus?

There's a new sumo series, Hinomaru Zumou, that recently started.

I also expect it to get cancelled pretty quickly too.

I would say, I do hope the one-shot, Kamidori gets serialized someday. I enjoyed the one-shot.
And hopefully it won't get cancelled quickly like every other new series

World Trigger 61
BomclwrCIAEvGHz.png

Hilarious page, and everyone on one page with the "3" face too lol.

Arc may end earlier than I thought with Enedora there.

_hekk05

Banned
I just woke up and what's with the bans? I thought MangaGaf was a safe place. Now I'm scared to spoil more Hi Score Girl

RIP Akito

All You Need Is Kill 16

Didnt really like the twist much or how they will handle it, at least its good art.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal 42

I want his Galaxy Eyes. Kaito drama could have last a bit more when possessed but still somehow that Destiny Draw was the best part of the whole manga. Coming out of two turns at 1 LP and then able to get that card!

_hekk05

Banned
Kingdom 389

When did Ouhon become a shounen protagonist?

Ever since he was introduced in a Shounen battle manga?

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" 23.5

What is with the art style changes in the extra chapters? Not that I'm complaining, since we see everyone in a メイド outfit, and female knight in a nurse outfit too

Someone broke the "No bans no tags" seal.

The conch has spoken!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ever since he was introduced in a Shounen battle manga?

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" 23.5

What is with the art style changes in the extra chapters? Not that I'm complaining, since we see everyone in a メイド outfit, and female knight in a nurse outfit too

Different artist probably.

Ookiku Furikabutte Vol.14

And our four volume game comes to an end.

They definitely tried their best but not surprised being down a player pretty much sealed their fate. Still pretty nice to see them never give up and give them something to overcome in the future.

And now I can finally move on past what the anime adapted!

_hekk05

Banned
Just discovered Hiai Mousou, a series possibly about yanderes and student-teacher relationships. No scans whatsoever of course.

I expect decent amounts of NTR in this

Interest rising

As always, a sneak peak (lewd and NSFW)

Revo

Spirit Circle 1

Hmm, guess I'll wait till ch2-4 to form an opinion. Ch1 seemed to be more an introduction of characters than a true introduction of plot.

survivor

Banned
Is 7 seeds still being released irregularly? Stopped reading close to a year ago.

around a chapter or two a month since the current group is just catching up using volumes releases instead of the magazine. They got 2 chapters left if they finish them then we gotta wait till the next volume release whenever that is for new chapters

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
one piece 699

Smooth, momonosuke. Very smooth.

Edit: Chapter 701

Toys? The fuck?

Revo

Spirit Circle overall thoughts

I enjoyed it. I hope to see more of the identity crisis as time goes on and the past is still veiled enough to be interesting without giving it all away. I don't think I'll like this as much as Biscuit Hammer though.

upandaway

Magi

If we didn't have 222.5 I would have thought a twist from David is coming, but after 222.5, I'm guessing he might just let things end naturally.

Sayaka above Homura? Now you've done it. Now you've done it.

Nadeko is actually the best Monogatari girl.
Sounds like an Everyday Monster Girls chapter!

And that poll was about the OPs, not the characters

retcon: ya'll chose NSFB huh. but I don't wanna get banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom